10 Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh Văn 12
Chia sẻ: chelsea246
Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo 10 đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Anh Văn lớp 12 dành cho học sinh lớp 12 sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học, có cơ hội đánh giá lại năng lực của mình trước kỳ thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn thành công.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: 10 Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh Văn 12
- ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN: ANH VĂN LỚP 12 Phần trắc nghiệm khách quan: chọn phương án trả lời A, B, C hoặc D tương ứng với nội dung câu hỏi: PHONETIC : Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently. Identify your answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B ,C or D. 1. A. headache B. lunch C. teacher D. children 2. A. Wrong B. Honest C. Professional D. Doctor 3. A. bike B. idea C. opinion D. library 4. A. finish B. find C. arrive D. right 5. A. Leather B. Death C. Breath D. Ease 6. A. Extremely B. General C. Education D. Met 7. A. biggest B. smallest C. longest D. best 8. A. Famous B. Make C. around D. Today VOCABULARY Choose the best answer to complete each sentence by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C or D. 9. I don’t like watching TV with Anna. She always changes the………all the time. A. Videos B. Films C. Programs D. Channels 10. It is good to _____ up early for school. A. Catch B. Get C. Take D. Climb 11. Information technology is very ………………..to our life. A. Usefully B. Useless C. Useful D. Use 12. She enjoys going………...to buy clothes very much. A. Swimming B. Jogging C. Fishing D. Shopping 13. …………..often visit famous places in London such as the Big Ben, the Thames... A. Workers B. Tourists C. Directors D. Teachers 14. We are planning to go on a _____ holiday this summer A. Packing B. Pack C. Packed D. Package 15. What is the _____ like today ? A. Air B. Weather C. Sky D. Climate 16. You can change the TV channels with this……….control A. Standby B. Special C. Far D. Remote GRAMMAR Choose from the four options A, B,C or D one best answer to complete each sentence. 17. Could you please stop ……….. so much noise? A. Make B. To make C. Makes D. making 18. These are the pictures………….my son drew when he was young. A. Whom B. Where C. Who D. Which 19. My grandfather, ………….. a wise man, has greatly influenced my life A. That is B. Who he is C. Who is D. Whose 20. Have you finished your homework………….? A. Yet B. Now C. Still D. Lately 21. My teacher _____ a successful photographer. A. uses to be B. used to being C. used to be D. uses to being 22. “ How are you feeling” ? “ I’ve been feeling better since the doctor _____” A. Had come B. Come C. Came D. Has come 23. Lan and Minh …………. in HoChiMinh………….1999 A. were lived/ ago B. has lived/ ago C. had lived/ since D. have lived/ since 24. How long have you known them?........................... A. 5 years B. Ever since 5 years C. For 5 years D. Since 5 years Phần tự luận: READ THE TEXT BELOW AN FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH A SUITABLE WORD (2P) …………After drinking several………. (1 ) of tea………. (2) having quick breakfast, he………. (3) the buffalo to the field. It takes ………. (4) 45 minutes to get ready. He ………. (5) the house at 5.15 and arrives in the………. ………. (6) at 5.30. He………. (7) and harrows his………. (8) of land…………… Anh 359 12/29/2009. Trang 1 / 2
- THINK OF WHAT YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER OFTEN DOES EVERY DAY. WRITE DOWN THESE ACTIVITIES (5- 10 SENTENCES) (2P) Anh 359 12/29/2009. Trang 2 / 2
- SỞ GD & ĐT QUẢNG NGÃI KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT TRƯỜNG THPT NGUYỄN CÔNG PHƯƠNG Môn: TIẾNG ANH 12 Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút Giám thị Mã phách Họ và tên thí sinh: ........................................................... Mã đề Lớp: ............... Phòng: .......... Số báo danh:...................... 356 ............................................................................. Cắt phách tại đây ........................................................................... Giám khảo Điểm bằng số Điểm bằng chữ Mã đề Mã phách 356 Đề thi gồm 40 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (trong 4 trang), đối với mỗi câu, thí sinh được chọn và tô kín một ô tròn tương ứng với phương án trả lời. Cách tô đúng là . 01 11 21 31 02 12 22 34 03 13 23 33 04 14 24 34 05 15 25 35 06 16 26 36 07 17 27 37 08 18 28 38 09 19 29 39 10 20 30 40 Câu 1: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: I ___ understand this letter. Will you translate it for me? A. can’t B. may not C. shouldn’t D. mustn’t Câu 2: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: This road is very narrow. It ___to be widened. A. may B. needs C. mustn’t D. might Câu 3: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: Watching videos is becoming a popular form of ___. A. entertainer B. entertainment C. entertaining D. entertain Câu 4: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: In beach volleyball, Indonesia defeated Thailand in straight sets to take men's gold _______. A. reward B. present C. award D. medal Câu 5: Chọn từ / cụm từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) để hoàn thành câu sau “That is a beautiful dress Jean has on.” “She always wears ___________ clothes.” A. so lovely B. such lovely C. so much lovely D. such a lovely Câu 6: Xác định từ có gạch dưới cần phải sửa, để câu sau trở thành chính xác: If Robert Kennedy would have lived a little longer, he probably would have won the election. A B C D Câu 7: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: The ASEAN Para-Games is a biannual multi-sport _______ held after every Southeast Asian Games for athletes with physical disabilities. A. event B. games C. work D. situation Câu 8: Chọn từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với những từ còn lại A. romantic B. counterpart C. appearance D. discussion Câu 9: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: Mr. Johnson was so busy that he only had enough time to ___ the report before he attended the meeting. A. pick up B. review C. dip into D. go over Trang 1/3 - Mã đề thi 356
- Câu 10: Chọn từ mà phần gạch chân có cách phát âm khác với những từ còn lại . A. rainfall B. maintain C. chairman D. plain Câu 11: Xác định từ có gạch dưới cần phải sửa, để câu sau trở thành chính xác: He failed the exams because his laziness. A B C D Câu 12: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: In water polo, holding balls with two hands and punching ball are ___. A. fouls B. mistakes C. errors D. faults Câu 13: Chọn từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với những từ còn lại A. valuable B. commercial C. extinction D. inflation Câu 14: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: ______ they lost, their fans gave them a big cheer. A. Although B. if C. In spite of D. However Câu 15: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: I gave him my e-mail address ______ he could keep in touch with me. A. such that B. so that C. that D. so as to Câu 16: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: We decided to join the English speaking club ______ improve our English. A. so to B. so that C. in order D. to Câu 17: Chọn từ / cụm từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) để hoàn thành câu sau If Jake ___ to go on the trip, would you have gone? A. hadn’t agreed B. didn’t agree C. doesn’t agree D. wouldn’t agree Câu 18: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: We live the same street with the Smiths ; ……………, we hardly ever seen them A. therefore B. and D . so C. However Câu 19: Xác định từ có gạch dưới cần phải sửa, để câu sau trở thành chính xác: I found it wonderfully to travel abroad. A B C D Câu 20: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: They decided to go ______ the danger. A. although B. because C. so D. in spite of Câu 21: Chọn từ / cụm từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) để hoàn thành câu sau The statue _______ while it _______ to another room in the museum. A. breaks/is being moved B. has broken/was being moved C. broke / was being moved D. broke/was moving Câu 22: Chọn từ / cụm từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) để hoàn thành câu sau Had you told me that this was going to happen, I ___ it. A. don’t believe B. hadn’t believed ’ C. can t believe D. would never have believed Câu 23: Xác định từ có gạch dưới cần phải sửa, để câu sau trở thành chính xác: The policeman had driven ten minutes ago. A B C D Câu 24: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: I can’t come today. ……………., I will come tomorrow. A. because B. However C. thus D. so Câu 25: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: Volleyball, basketball, football are ___ games. A. group B. crowd C. team D. class Câu 26: Chọn từ mà phần gạch chân có cách phát âm khác với những từ còn lại . A. stretch B. achieve C. chemical D. charge Câu 27: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: The plane ___ take off after the fog had lifted. A. must B. was able to C. can D. may Câu 28: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: Trang 2/3 - Mã đề thi 356
- ______ learn how to use a computer, he decides to take lessons. A. To B. In order to C. So as D. A & B are correct Câu 29: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: They have plenty of time, so they needn’t ___. A. to be hurried B. be hurry C. hurry D. to hurry Câu 30: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: ____ you remember what you were doing at this time yesterday? A. Should B. May C. Can D. Must Câu 31: Xác định từ có gạch dưới cần phải sửa, để câu sau trở thành chính xác: Although the increase in air fares, most people still prefer to travel by plane. A B C D Câu 32: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: How many _______ took part in the 22nd SEA Games? A. competitors B. competition C. compete D. competitor Câu 33: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: After talking to Mary for ten minutes, George paused, waiting for her to ___the information. A. chew B. swallow C. digest D. taste Câu 34: Chọn từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D ) để hoàn thành câu sau: Unlike football, a water polo game is ___ into quarters. A. separated B. divided C. cut D. played Câu 35: Chọn từ / cụm từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) để hoàn thành câu sau This building _________ finished by the end of 2012. A. will have been B. is going to be C. is D. will be * Đọc kỹ bài khoá sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) cho các câu từ 36 - 40. Asian elephants used to live in the forests from Iraq to Southern China. Since these forests were cut down to make room for farms and villages, the elephants had to live in small, hilly regions. These small areas cannot supply enough food for them. An adult elephant eats about 331 pounds of grasses, leaves and other plants each day. When forests were larger, Asian elephants migrated with the seasons. In this way, they found new food supplies. The plants and trees could also grow again after elephants left. Today, there is nowhere for the elephants to go. Experts say that the Asian elephant population is about 55,000 living on a habitat of about 19,000 square miles (30,400 square kilometres). In contrast to this, the African elephant population is about 10 times this size and live on almost 3 million square miles (4.8 million square kilometers) of available habitat. Câu 36. How much does an adult elephant eat a day? A. About 150 kg of grasses leaves and other plants. B. About 331 kg of grasses leaves and other plants. C. About 19,000 kg of grasses leaves and other plants. D. About 30,400 kg of grasses leaves and other plants. Câu 37. How can Asian elephants find new food supplies? A. They made forests larger. B. They found other plants. C. They migrated with the seasons. D. They could grow plants and trees. Câu 38. How many African elephants are there today? A. 19,000 B. 30,400 C. 55,000 D. 550,000 Câu 39. Which of these sentences is true to the text? A. Asian elephants’ habitat is bigger than Africans’. B. Asian elephants’ habitat is as big as Africans’. C. Africans’ habitat is bigger than Asian’. D. Africans’ habitat isn’t so big as Asian’. Câu 40. According to the next, Asisan elephant can be extinct because of A. hunting. B. loss of habitat. C. change of climate. D. polluted envirnment. ----------- HẾT ---------- Trang 3/3 - Mã đề thi 356
- TRƯỜNG THPT …….. ĐỀ KIỂM TRA MỘT TIẾT LẦN 3; MÔN ANH VĂN KHỐI 12 TỔ ANH VĂN thời gian làm bài 45ph Mã đề: 132 From sentence 1 to sentence 12, choose a word or phrase which best completes each sentence. Câu 1: He personally contributed $ 5000 …………. the earthquake fund. A. on B. into C. of D. to Câu 2: We took ……… taxi to the airport. A. an B. a C. the D. (no article) Câu 3: I must go to …….. post office to buy some stamps. A. (no article) B. the C. a D. an Câu 4: The water was cold, ……….. I didn’t go swimming. A. although B. however C. so D. but Câu 5: Dry salt lakes up to 70 kilometres …….. and 15 kilometres wide lie between long dunes with crests 20 metres high. A. in long B. long C. length D. lengthen Câu 6: Cars have become more complicated. ………. , mechanics need more training than in the past . A. Because B. For C. Therefore D. So that Câu 7: …………. John didn’t feel well, he didn’t go to work. A. Because B. Although C. Therefore D. So Câu 8: Each country has its right to deal with problems within its ……….. A. territory B. ground C. land D. soil Câu 9: This region is so …………: there has been no rain in the past two years. A. drought B. arid C. fertile D. moist Câu 10: We should name the bridge ……… the engineer who constructed it. A. by B. with C. after D. as Câu 11: ………… all the students had done poorly on the test, they had to do it again. A. Because of B. Because C. Even though D. If Câu 12: Our land ……….... as far as the river. A. lasts B. lengthens C. lies D. extends From question 13 to question 16, choose the word whose STRESS pattern is different from that of the others. Câu 13: A. society B. mystery C. predict D. explore Câu 14: A. president B. hummock C. aborigine D. corridors Câu 15: A. eternal B. complete C. confident D. dramatic Câu 16: A. domestic B. astronaut C. petroleum D. eradicate From question 17 to question 20, choose the sentence that can be made from the cues given. Câu 17: The Sahara Desert / the largest desert / the world / the northern Africa. A. The Sahara Desert is the largest desert in the world is in northern Africa. B. The Sahara Desert, the largest desert in the world, which is in the northern Africa. C. The Sahara Desert, the largest desert in the world, is in northern Africa. D. The Sahara Desert, that is the largest desert in the world, is in the northern Africa. Câu 18: Because/ moisture / the Sahara / almost/ totally/ absent,/ this/ desert /arid/ land /dry/ climate A. Because the moisture in the Sahara which is almost totally absent, this desert is an arid land, a dry climate. B. Because the moisture in the Sahara is almost totally absent, this desert being an arid land and a dry climate. C. Because the moisture in the Sahara is almost totally absent, this desert is an arid land and a dry climate. D. Because the moisture in the Sahara are almost totally absent, this desert an arid land , a dry climate. Câu 19: The main animals / live / this desert / be / the gazelle, antelope, fox, jackal, / the camel. A. The main animals that live in this desert are the gazelle, antelope, fox, jackal, and the camel. B. The main animals lived in this desert are the gazelle, antelope, fox, jackal, the camel. C. The main animals lived in this desert is the gazelle, antelope, fox, jackal, the camel. Trang 1/3 - Mã đề thi 132
- D. The main animals live in this desert are the gazelle, antelope, fox, jackal, and the camel. Câu 20: Algeria/plant/green/wall/trees/edge/the Sahara/stop/desert/sand/spread. A. Algeria has plants a green wall of trees across the edge of the Sahara to stop the desert sand spreading. B. Algeria has planted a green wall of trees across the edge of the Sahara to stop the desert sand from spreading. C. Algeria has planted a green wall of trees the edge of the Sahara stopping the desert sand from spreading. D. Algeria has planted a green wall trees on the edge of the Sahara to stop the desert sand to spread. Choose one word to complete each numbered blank from 21 to 24. The first pictures of Mars taken by the Viking Spacecraft showed that there may once have been …(21)…this planet . Mars seems red from the earth and in fact it is. The probable reason for this is that it is apparently covered with iron ore oxide, …(22)… means that there must be oxygen there. Viking also carried with it a machine to collect samples of the soil. The samples contained oxygen and there is no doubt, …(23)…, that nitrogen, a gas which is …(24)…essential to life as oxygen, also exists in Martian atmosphere. Câu 21: A. life on B. the life on C. life in D. the life in Câu 22: A. what B. that C. which D. it Câu 23: A. either B. neither C. too D. however Câu 24: A. similar B. so C. as D. like From question 25 to question 28, choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the original one. Câu 25: Because the weather is bad today , we won’t go out for a walk . A. If the weather weren't bad , we would go out for a walk B. If the weather is bad , we will go out for a walk C. If the weather wasn't good , we would go out for a walk D. If the weather weren't bad , we wouldn't went out for a walk Câu 26: Most of the people who were injured in the crash recovered quickly. A. Most of the people injuring in the crash recovered quickly. B. Most of the people injured in the crash recovered quickly. C. Most of the people who recovered quickly injured in the crash. D. Most of the people who injured in the crash recovered quickly. Câu 27: These shoes are very small. I can’t wear them. A. These shoes are too small for me to wear them. B. These shoes are not too big to wear them. C. These shoes are too small for me to wear. D. These shoes are too small to wear them. Câu 28: He spent the whole morning writing the composition. A. It took him the whole morning to writing the composition. B. It took him the whole morning to spend the composition. C. It takes him the whole morning to write the composition. D. It took him the whole morning to write the composition. From sentence 29 to sentence 32, choose the word or phrase that needs correcting. Câu 29: His car struck a tree; you can still see the mark on a tree. A. can B. struck C. a D. mark Câu 30: Could you give an advice to me in this difficult situation? A. to B. in C. an D. could Câu 31: On the height of the hill stands a big white house. A. a B. house C. stands D. height Câu 32: A week after the accident he died of his injuries. A. died B. of C. injuries D. a From question 33 to question 36, choose the item that best answers the question or completes the unfinished statement about the passage. More and more often, the term global village is used to describe the world and its people. In a typical village, however, everyone knows everyone else and the people face the same kind of problems. How can the world be a village, when it is the home to almost 6 billion people? Political and technological changes in the past century have made the global village possible. Technologically, the greatest contributor to the global village is the microchip – an electronic circuit (mạch điện tử) on a tiny chip. The microchip has made satellites and computers possible. These forms of high-tech Trang 2/3 - Mã đề thi 132
- communications allow news and ideas to travel quickly from country to country, making people aware of their neighbours around the globe in dramatic new ways. Through the Internet, we can get information from computers anywhere and carry on electronic conversations with people everywhere. Through television programmes transmitted by satellites, we can learn much about many cultures. What will happen in the future? Almost certainly the development of the global village will continue. Not only is this possible, but the challenges that the world faces - for example pollution, population growth, and conflicts among peoples - will make it necessary. Câu 33: What does the term of global village mean? A. The world and its people B. The political changes C. The world D. The people Câu 34: Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Satellites make it possible for people to learn about the cultures of other countries. B. Technological achievements have changed the way people in the world communicate. C. The world’s population is nearly six billion. D. The world can be considered as a village because it has a large population. Câu 35: The word “neighbours” in this passage refers to……. A. The countries share the borders with the others. B. The people who live next door. C. The people who live near by. D. The people in every country in the world. Câu 36: What challenges do people think the world will face in the future? A. There will be pollution, population growth, conflicts among peoples. B. Scientists can’t find cures for dangerous diseases. C. All people will move to live in another planet. D. There will be more jobs and fewer workers. From sentence 37 to sentence 40, choose the word whose underlined part is PRONOUNCED differently from that of the others. Câu 37: A. colony B. coast C. grow D. slope Câu 38: A. river B. wide C. comprise D. climate Câu 39: A. branch B. stretch C. chalk D. machine Câu 40: A. pulse B. centre C. sandy D. desert ----------------------------------------------- ----------- HẾT ---------- Trang 3/3 - Mã đề thi 132
- ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TẬP TRUNG KHỐI 12_MÔN ANH VĂN (2010 – 2011) Thời gian: 45’ I. Phonetics. * Choose the word pronounced differently 1. A. dew B. threw C. flew D. grew 2. A. scheme B. school C. schedule D. scholar * Stress 3. A. imagine B. opinion C. incredible D. wilderness 4. A. personality B. amazingly C. information D. conversation 5. A. recommend B. thoroughly C. travelling D. fascinate II. Grammar and Vocabulary 6. We have had many marvelous achievements in_____ thanks to scientists’ discoveries. A. scientist B. scientifically C. scientific D. science 7. There are 9 big________ in the world nowadays. A. desert B. dessert C. deserts D. desserts 8.________ is a plant that grows in hot dry regions, especially one with thick stems covered in spines but without leaves. A. Rose B. Cactus C. Tulip D. Sunflower 9. The Sahara Desert is 1,610 km in_______ and about 5,150 km in length from east to west. A. widen B. wide C. widely D. width 10. Most beautiful sandy _________ attract a lot of tourists. These are ideal places to spend summer holiday. A. destinations B. tours C. beaches D. arrivals 11. It is very difficult to define the_________ between love and friendship. A. relation B. meaning C. border D. fence 12. After a successful operation, the patient’s condition is_________. A. movable B. steady C. terrible D. excellent 13. ________is an animal with a long neck and one or two humps on its back, used in desert countries for riding on or for carry goods. A. Elephant B. Wolf C. Camel D. Seal 14. Development of the area would__________ wildlife. A. danger B. dangerous C. endanger D. dangerously 15. Migrant workers are______ to exploitation. A. eager B. vulnerable C. available D. considerate 16. He______ great pleasure from his work. A. derived B. survived C. revived D. devised 17. The sea turtle is among the_______ species; it is in danger of extinction. A. common B. normal C. abundant D. rare 18. In times of________ , I know which friends I can turn to. A. pleasure B. joy C. fortune D. crisis 19. We___________ open the lion's cage. It is contrary to Zoo regulations. A. must B. mustn't C. needn't D. should 20. You _______ clean the windows. The window – cleaner is coming tomorrow. A. don’t have B. must C. mustn’t D. needn’t
- 21. More and more people_________ of food poisoning nowadays. A. exist B. survive C. die D. starve 22. The government________ the flood victims with food, clothes and money. . A. gave B. provided C. offered D. presented 23. Many people_________ that natural resources will never be used up. A. view B. consider C. believe D. regard 24. Conservation is the protection of the________ environment. A. nature B. natural C. naturally D. naturalize 25. There are many_________ of pollution in our modern world. A. resources B. sources C. foundations D. bases III. Errors 26. I am angry because you didn’t tell me the truth, I don’t like having deceived. A B C D 27. Water that has had the minerals removed called “soft” water. A B C D 28. Wine tends to be lost its flavor when it has not been properly sealed. A B C D 29. The food that Mark is cooking in the kitchen is smelling delicious. A B C D 30. After John eaten dinner, he wrote several letters and went to bed. A B C D IV. Writing 31. The money must be paid by tomorrow, the office has reminded us. A. The office has reminded us to pay the money by tomorrow. B. The office has reminded paying the money. C. The office has reminded us that the money must be paid by tomorrow. D. A and C are correct. 32. I’d rather do nothing than watch old films on TV. A. There are few old films on TV. B. Watching old films on TV is enjoyable. C. I dislike watching old films on TV. D. Old films on TV are worth watching. 33. Richard must have forgotten about our meeting. A. Richard never forgets when he has a meeting . B. It seems that Richard forget about our meeting . C. Richard should have cancelled the meeting . D. Richard has to come to a meeting . 34. It’s a waste of time to try and explain anything to Tony. A. Tony should be given explanations. B. It’s not worth the time trying to explain anything to Tony. C. To save time, explain it to Tony. D. It’s well worth trying to explain things to Tony.
- 35. Nancy isn’t used to walking so far. A. Nancy used to walk farther. B. Nancy doesn't like to walk so far. C. Nancy isn’t accustomed to walking very far. D. Nancy needed help to walk so far. 36. The desert is very hot and dry,________________________ . A. so few plants and animals live there B. therefore few plants and animals live there C. however few plants and animals live there D. but few plants and animals live there so 37. He stayed up so late last night,________________________ . A. however he got up very early this morning B. but he got up very early this morning. C. and so he got up very early this morning D. therefore he got up very early this morning 38. John had a headache and a pain in his chest;_______________________ . A. so that, he didn’t go to college yesterday B. but and, he didn’t go to college yesterday C. however, he didn’t go to college yesterday D. therefore, he didn’t go to college yesterday 39. My brother had a lot of studying to do; _________________________ . A. so he went to a movie B. but he went to a movie C. however, he went to a movie D. therefore, he went to a movie 40. To the north of Nullabor Plain__________________________________ . A. the Great Victoria Desert stretches B. stretches the Great Victoria Deserts C. does the Great Victoria Desert stretch D. does stretch the Great Victoria Desert V. Reading. @ The camel can go without water for a long time. Some people think it stores water in its hump. This is not true. It stores food in its hump. The camel's body changes the food into fat. Then it stores the fat in its hump. It cannot store the fat all over its body. Fat all over an animal's body keeps the animal warm. Camels live in the desert. They do not want to be warm during the day. The desert is very hot. The camel gets hotter and hotter during the day. It stores this heat in its body because the nights are cool. The Arabian camel has one hump. The Bactrian camel of Central Asia has two humps. It also has long, thick hair because the winters are cold in Central Asia.
- There is a lot of sand in the desert. The camel has long eyelashes. Then sand cannot go into the camel's eyes. Arabic has about 150 words to describe a camel. Arabs need all these words because the camel is very important to them. 41. The camel can go without________ for a long time. A. food B. fat C. water D. heat 42. The camel stores________ in its humps. A. water B. food C. heat D. hair 43. Long________ keep sand out of the camel's eyes. A. eyelashes B. thick hair C. humps D. ears 44. The Bactrian camel has long thick hair because__________________ . A. it lives in a hot desert B. it stores fat in its hump C. winters are cold in Central Asia D. the sand gets in its eyes. 45. Which of the following statements is NOT true? A. Fat keeps the animal warm. B. It is cool in the desert during the night. C. There is a lot of sand in the desert. D. All kinds of the camel have two humps. @ The film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone is based on the first of the books by J.K. Rowling. It is an excellent attempt at recreating the magic of the books. The dialogue is just (46)_______ the original, with the actors often using the exact words as they were written. The characters all look very (47)_____and they are dressed in the sort of costumes you imagine when you read the book. Only the soundtrack is truly (48)_____because, of course, there isn’t any music in the book. The scene where the children are learning to (49)_________ their broomsticks has some amazing special effects which create a wonderful magical atmosphere. It also required a number of clever stunts which (50)_______have been quite dangerous. When the film was released, it had record ticket sales at the box office. 46. A. alike B. like C. likely D. as 47. A. real B. reality C. realize D. realistic 48. A. original B. origin C. originate D. originally 49. A. blow B. drive C. ride D. climb 50. A. should B. must C. needn’t D. couldn’t --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----- @ ANSWER : 1. A 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. B 9. D 10. C 11. C
- 12. B 13. C 14. C 15. B 16. A 17. D 18. D 19. B 20. D 21. C 22. B 23. C 24. B 25. B 26. D 27. D 28. B 29. C 30. A 31. D 32. C 33. B 34. B 35. A 36. A 37. B 38. D 39. C 40. B 41. C 42. B 43. A 44. C 45. D 46. B 47. D 48. A 49. C 50. B
- KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT ANH VĂN KHỐI 12 ACTIVITY 1 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. He was / make / do something / not / want. 2. He wishes / a doctor / like / his father. 3. Let / hope / problems / not take long / solve. 4. That child / too young / swim. 5. I cant / continue / study / that subject. 6. It their wedding / yesterday . 7. He has / spend / most / his time / travel / around / world / now / write / experiences. 8. I / sit / late / last night 9. Prices / modern car / are unbelievable. 10. I have bought / tie / my friend / birthday. ACTIVITY 2 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete 1. highway / will build / one year. 2. I explained / words / him / one / one. 3. He / leave / on / all night. 4. How /cartons / cigarette / has he / bus? 5. John / better study at / university. 6. I see / walk alone / park / two hours ago. 7. I wash / I have / motorbike. 8. If you make / violation / police might put / Jail. 9. Don't / me / unless / not understand. 10. I / going / shopping / after breakfast. ACTIVITY 3 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. He / danced / all evening / not danced / me. 2. She started /kiss / me / as if / we / on / honeymoon. 3. We enjoy / listen / pop music. 4. you / receive / letter yet? 5. They / going / have / luggage / take / station. 6. She held / the cake to / boy. 7. I think I have become / expert / subject. 8. old building / be / for years. 9. He / thinking /learn / another language. 10. She is good / singing / English song. ACTIVITY 4 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. If I have / enough money / would go and lice / a big cm. 2. teacher nor / students knew / what / wrong. 3. long / they / marred? 4. I’ll return in / few day / time. 5. Man / not lice here / longer. accident / fault / so / I had / pay /damage. 7. This is / picture / our school / 20 year / ago. 8. Which piece / music / you like best / all? 9. I applied / position / person, not / letter.
- 10. He’s / leave Da Lat/ Nha trang / next Sunday morning. ACTIVITY 5 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. I have to use / public telephone / because mine / out of order. 2. old lady dresses / as / were winter even / the summer 3. I / really not want / dessert. 4. I / using / dictionary / a long time. 5. You can borrow / book / if / promise / keep / clean. 6. I went / school / age / six 7. Last Tuesday they take / me / museum 8. I wish l go / beach / you / last week 9. we / no sooner / left / house / it / began to rain. 10. She remands me / my mother. ACTIVITY 6 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. fact / he had no girl-friends / worried him / lot 2. You didn’t tell / new job you’ve / recently 3. rain / even day / so we / have to spend / most time / indoors. 4. He sold his goods / loss 5. He / man / likes / work / animals 6. I’m / sorry / hear your mother / sudden death 7. It / yesterday / their wedding take place 8. She / unable / find a husband. 9. We’re not familiar / technology . 10. My friend advised / me not / go air next time ACTIVITY 7 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. He’ll / seventeen / old / his next Saturday. 2. He looks if / has finished / test. 3. I use / swim / this pool / but now I / not any more 4. He want / me / lend him / money. 5. I / good / chemistry at school. 6. Did you / driving ticket / reckless / drive? 7. He spent / most / his time / traveling / world 8. If he / get / the raise / it will / because do / good job. 9. I / look forward / see you here. 10. When you drive / don’t move / lot. ACTIVITY 8 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences: 1. why aren't t you / interested /read /that book? 2. Neither my shoes / my hat / go / this dress. 3. She was angry / him / or / have break / promise. 4. My friends arranged / get / the airport / in time. 5. Her mother goes / shop / mace / week. 6. She marred her daughter / rich man. 7. Last Monday / he have / accident / when he / drive / work.
- 8. I’ll have / stay here / next Friday. 9. He earns / his / lice / raise / pigs. 10. I know listening / music / interesting. ACTIVITY 9 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences, 1. He has just /flour / bake / that loaf / bread. 2. He’s hard / hear. 3. You / about five minutes / finish / test. 4. when you / get on / plane / please fasten / seat belt 5. We /waning /last singer. 6. It was very kind / him / meet us at / airport. 7. I wash / I have a sky scraper. 8. Man / rather not / gone / class yesterday. 9. John / waiting / his girlfriend / since 7 o clock. 10. You not / play tennis / today / can? ACTIVITY 10 Use the following sets of wards and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. Her / eye / neither / blue / gray. 2. we / not believe / whatever he says / because / liar. 3. we / incited / parts / occasion / his birthday. 4. you / know that / Many / engaged? 5. If it / not been so late / we / called you. 6. He makes / living / repair / bicycles. 7. My parents / very glad / welcome / me home. 8. Of / two / house / this one / big. 9. Our world / but / small part / universe. 10. He / very good / games. ACTIVITY 11 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. I wish / go / beach / you / last Sunday. 2. We / see / that movie / haven’t we? 3. We / receive / package / John / yesterday. 4. Tom had / take / cut / in pay to keep from lose his job 5. He / said / no other car / go fast as his 6. necessary that he / work hard 7. Don’t hesitate / ask / my help 8. delivery date will remain / unchanged 9. He / so ill / he cannot / go to work 10. She couldn’t find / restaurant where she supposed meet / friends. AVTIVITY 12 Use the following sets of words and phases to write complete sentences. 1. Babies / can't help / we / their clothes. 2. give me / a cake or some bread / eat. 3. It / important / your brother / stop / smoke / at once. 4. Mrs. Young bought / ten-dollar dress / six dollars.
- 5. Have you / be / London? 6. Your accent is / worst / class 7. Last summer / spent / holiday / Da Lat 8. you take / nap before you go / work / afternoon? 9. I / have / stay / late last night / learn /lessons. 10. Of / two boy / Tom / taller. ACTIVITY 13 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. The boy looked / if he / see / ghost 2. Were / waste / too much time / this problem. 3. My brother allowed me / use has car / instead / his wife’s. 4. It was wrong / you / not / give her / chance / talk. 5. we / holiday / Vung Tau beach last summer. 6. I / not dare / tell him where she / be. 7. When I arrive / station / tram / already / leave. 8. you / better learn / these / expression / by heart. 9. questions / can / answer / by an students. 10. I am / habit / get up late. ACTIVITY 14 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. He often / pretend / ill / so that / he / stay / home. 2. you/ meet her / if you / before eleven. 3. How long / it take / fly / New York / Texas? 4. How long / he / learn English? 5. She / not alone / when / went shopping. 6. My wife / go shopping / once / week. 7. We went / Hyde Park and / have lunch / a restaurant. 8. weather / too bad / us / go / picnic. 9. I've / few questions / ask you. 10. They / become suspicious / you. ACTIVITY 15 Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences. 1. rain / isn't it ? 2. There / not ante / apples / left / are? 3. Your guidance / help / made / trip / much more interesting. 4. She / rather drink coffee / tea. 5. Today I / celebrate / anniversary / my father’s death. 6. He speaks / as if / Englishman. 7. It / amazing / he / pass / driver's driver's test. 8. He turned / bicycle up / down / repair. 9. I've / never / really / consider / get married. 10. She's often / involve / unnecessary job.
- KIỂM TRA ANH VĂN 1 TIẾT KHỐI 12 Exercise 2. Choose one word whose stress pattern is different from the others. 6. A. appoint B. gather C. threaten D. vanish 7. A. button B. canal C. failure D. monster B. A. gravity B. professor C. pyramid D. remedy 9. A. abandon B. discover C. imagine D. satisfy 10. A. activity B. epidemic C. philosopher D. significance Exercise 4. In the following exercise, each sentence is completed in four ways. These four ways are similar in meaning, but only three of them are grammatically correct. Identify ONE way that is grammatically INCORRECT by circling A, B, Cor D. 21. Literature is the subject . A. on which he loves to lecture B. which he loves to lecture on C. that he loves to lecture on D. on that he loves to lecture 22. Students universities may have many difficulties in finding good study methods. A. enter B. entering C. that enter D. who enter 23. Are you going to see the film at the National Cinema Centre? A. which is being shown B. which showing C. which is shown D. which is on 24. Vietnam National University is the place A. in which I spend most of my working life B. in that I spend most of my working life C. that I spend most of my working life in D. where I spend most of my working life 25. That's the museum . A. about which I've heard many good reports B. which I've heard many good reports about C. that I've heard many good reports about D. about whom I've heard many good reports Exercise 6. Choose the most appropriate answer from A, B, C or D. 31. Your hair is too long now. It needs ……………… A. to cut B. cutting C. being cut D. to be cutting 32. Chris is a good friend of………………….: A. me B. my C. mine D. I 33. If you ……………more slowly, he would have understood you. A. spoke B. would speak C. spoken D. had spoken . 34. Your house has………….. nice furniture. 1