–Using the Process Editor to create a modified version of the sink process model.
–Adding a new statistic to compute ETE delay.
1. Create modified sink process model to compute ETE delay.
2. When there is a packet arrival, get the packet, obtain the creation time, write out its ETE
delay as a global statistic and destroy the packet.
3. Incorporate new sink process model into existing node model.
4. Create ETE delay statistic probe.
4. Run simulation for a duration of 2,000 seconds to ensure convergence.
5. Filter the “View Results” graphs to answer questions....