BÀI TẬP BỔ TRỢ TIẾNG ANH 9 UNIT 6 (P2)
Chia sẻ: strangerinworld
BÀI TẬP BỔ TRỢ TIẾNG ANH 9 UNIT 6 (P2) sau đây là bộ sưu tập bài tập bổ trợ tiếng anh lớp 9 từ cơ bản đến nâng cao được sắp xếp theo từng bài, nhằm giúp các em có thể tự mình ôn tập và củng cố thêm về nền tảng liến thức môn Anh văn , tự tin đạt kết quả tốt trong kỳ thi tốt nghiệp.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: BÀI TẬP BỔ TRỢ TIẾNG ANH 9 UNIT 6 (P2)
UNIT 6 (P2)
Join a sentence from box A with a sentence from B. Begin each of your
sentences with as (reason).
Ghép một câu ở khung A với một câu ở khung B. Bắt đầu từng câu của
bạn với as.
1. As it was too tight for you.
2. As the meat was cooked.
3. As there were no buses.
4. As we were tired.
5. As the mamager is out today.
a. I look it out of the oven.
b. We had to take a taxi.
c. I’ll sign the letters.
d. I’ve given your old jacket away.
e. We sat down beside the steam.
1. I’m glad (that) you’re feeling better.
2. We were surprised to find that he had already left.
3. I’m anxious (that) he shouldn’t find out.
4. It’s obvious (that) they’re happy together.
5. It’s funny (that) her mother should do a thing like that.
1. I’m certain (that) you enjoyed the fish.
2. We were worried (that) there were no life guard on duty.
3. Juliette was sure (that) she could indentify her attacker.
4. It is essential (that) they should be told immediately.
5. The organizers were sorry (that) nothing should go wrong.
1. We’re determined (that) our experiment is wrong.
2. I’m confident (that) my new plan will soon be accepted.
3. He’s aware (that) he’ll fail in the last term if he’s lazy.
4. They’re unaware (that) the weather goes bad.
5. We’re happy (that) our merchandises are becoming better all the time.
1.His son is annoyed (that) his bike is out of order.
2. People are afraid (that) the next flight will be cancelled.
3. I’m delighted (that) I can afford to build a new villa.
4. We’re proud (that) everyone can now watch good programes every night.
5. They’re eager (that) they can afford to buy a new flat.
1. It’s good (that) computer is now used to teaching large classes.
2. It’s true (that) some cities have more than one broadcast sation.
3. It’s terrible (that) drug is being invaded everywhere.
4. It schocked me (that) Peter didn’t tell anybody where he was.
5. It’s conscious (that) many poor people are homeless.
1. It’s interesting (that) you should like them.
2. It’s important (that) she comes straight to me when she arrives.
3. It’s probable (that) we’ll be a little late.
4. It’s really astonishing (that) she refused to discuss the affair with him.
5. It’s true (that) she has been to France twice.
1. It seem obvious (that) we can’t go like this.
2. It was interesting (that) you should do again.
3. It was nice (that) we met together at the night club.
4. It was worried (that) she didn’t send it to me.
5. It’s difficult (that) everyone doesn’t understand his explanation.
Top Download Tiếng Anh Phổ Thông
84p 8538 3673
58p 3829 3525
225p 3222 2197
9p 1246 766
117p 1911 728
63p 2475 1714
40p 6340 3819
42p 7023 3739
126p 1731 1373
17p 5687 5566
7p 10 1