Bài tập hoàn thành câu tiếng Anh
Chia sẻ: donghoi694
Tài liệu ôn thi ngữ pháp tiếng anh tham khảo gồm các dạng bài tập về hoàn thành câu tiếng Anh hoàn chỉnh, mời các bạn cùng tham khảo.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Bài tập hoàn thành câu tiếng Anh
2. We / enjoy / listen / pop music. We enjoy listening to pop music.
3. There / too / much / pollution / big city. There is too much pollution in a big city.
4. Mother / used / getting / early / morning. My morther is used to getting up early in the morning.
5. Mr. Brown/ so/tired /go/ bed/ right after / dinner. Mr.Brown was so tired that he went to bed right after
6. It / difficult / him / learn English / short time. It is difficult for him to learn English in the sort time.
7. she / study / English / 4 years now. She has been studying English four years now.
8. Would / you / like / cup / tea? Would you like a cup of tea?
9. It/take / him / two hours/finish / homework / last night.It took him two hours to finish home work last night.
10. Life /city / modern / life / country. The life in the city is more modern than life in the country.
11. you know / why David / not go / class / yesterday? Do you know why David didn’t go to class yesterday?
12. How much water / you / drink / every day?. How much water do you drink every day?
13. Tokyo / be / larger / Sydney . Tokyo is larger than Sydney.
14. father / work / in / bank. My father works in a bank.
15. Where / English teacher / come from? Where does English teacher come from?
16. There / be / two / apple / on / able. There are two apple on the table.
17. you / reply / letter / last week? Did you reply why letter last week?
18. I / stay / home / and / TV / last night. I stayed at home and watched TV last night.
19. We / learn English / 4years. We have learn English for four years.
20. parent / buy her/ new motorbike/her birthday/last week.Her parents bought her a new motobike for her
birthday last week.
21. People can sometimes be disappointed when they meet their pen friends.
→It ‘s said that people can sometimes be disappointed when they meet their pen friends
22. “How old are you?” Juan asked Maria. →Juan asked Maria that how old I was
23. There are many different kinds of colleges in Britain. → Britain has many different kinds os colleges.
24. Music is taught in just a few colleges. →Just a few colleges teach music.
25. You must be able to play at least two instruments→It is necessary for you to play at least two instruments.
26. “I want you to finish the report by the end of this week”, the director told his secretary.
→The director wanted his secretary to finish the report by the end of that week
27. She is the most beautiful girl in this class.→No-one is more beautiful than her in that class.
28. It is too difficult to understand what he is saying as he is speaking too softly.
→His speaking to soft for them to understand.
29. They have been living in that house since the beginning of this year.
→In January this year they was living in that house.
30. You’re got to wake up early in order to catch the first bus to the city centre.
→ If you don’t wake up early if you well not catch the first bus to the city centre.
31.Young people / enjoy / listen / rock music. Young people enjoy listening to rock music.
32.I / not / go / bed / until finish / homework. I won’t go to bed until I have finished my home work.
33.How long/it/take/get/NewYork/ Rio de Janerio?How long does it take you to get from New York to Riode..
34. film / show / television / three times. The film has been shown on television three times.
35. When / I / get / station / train / already / leave. When I got to the station, the train had already left.
36. He / born / India / but / live / with his father / America / now. He was born in India but he is living with his
father in America now.
37. English / be / interesting / subject. English is an interesting subject
38. She / most intelligent / I / ever / know. She is the most intelligent, I have ever known.
39. What /you / do / if / you / the President/country? What do you do is you were the President in your country?
40. I / keen / collect / stamps. I‘m keen on collecting stamps.
41. She / most beautiful / class. She is the most beautiful girl in her class.
42. I / go to / house / last night / he / not home. I went to his house last night but he wasn’t at home
43. How long / take /get / school / your house? How long doesn’t take to get from your school to your house?
44. I / be sure / you / rather / have /dog / cat. I am sure that you would rather have a dog than a cat.
45. Nobody / killed / accident / but / ten injured / take / hospital. Nobody was killed in an accident but ten
injured were taken to hospital.
46. They / glad / their daughter / back from England / 5 years / work here. They are glad because their daurghter
has come back from England after 5 years working here.
47. How much / you pay / meal / depend / prices / dishes here. How much you pay for a meal depending on the
prices of the dishes here.
48. I / return / book / borrowed / unless / you / return / tape / lend / last week. I willn’t return the book which
borrowed you unless you return the tape that I lend you last week.
49. John / good / tennis / he / hopeless / basket-ball. John is good at tennis but he is hopless at basketball.
50. Please / me / know / you can come / party / not as / I hold / restaurant. Please tell me know, you can come
to party or not as I hold in a restaurant.
51. beautiful / cathdedral / Notre Dame / Paris. There is a beautiful cathedral called Notre Dame in Paris.
52. the style / “Primitive Gothic”. The style is of “Primitive Gothic”
53. ancient / architecture style / Japan / amazing. The ancident built architecture style of Janpan amazing.
54. temple / built in that type / “pagodas”. The temple was built in that type looks like “pagodas”.
55. most beatiful pagodas / city / Nara. It was from one of the most beautiful pagodas in the city of Nara.
56. the Castle / built / Mayas. The Castle was built by the Mayas.
57. the Mayas live / northern part /Yucatan peninsula. The Mayas lived in the norther part in Yucatan peninsula.
58. it / pyramid / 91 steps / each side. It is a pyramid which has 91 steps on each side.
59. total / steps / 364 plus one. The total of steps are 364 plus one.
60. this number / refer / days of / year. This number refers to the days of a new year.
61. I / busy / talk / you /now. I’m busy to talk with you now.
62. What language / speak. Kenya? What language can you speak Kenya?
63. Britain / people / drive / left. In Britain people drive on the left.
64. If / weather/nice/we/go/picnic / countryside. If the weather is nice, we will go on a picnic in the countryside.
65. My father / come / home / work / until / 7 o’clock. My father don’t come home from work until 7 o’clock.
66. watch / TV / waste / time. Watching TV wastes a lot of time.
67. They / look forward / see / their children / soon / possible. They are looking forward to seeing their children
as soon as possible.
68. Our guests / have / good time / the party / last night. Our guests had a good time at the party last night.
69. It / heavy / him / lift. It is too heavy for him to lift.
70. Most / people / prefer / live / city / country. Most of people would prefer to live in the city rather than live in
71. I / invite / my friend / have / cup of tea. I will invite my friend to have a cup of tea.
72. He / play / guitar / well / I do. He plays a guitar as well as I do.
73. He / say / room / should / be / clean / every day. He said that the room should be cleaned every day.
74. teach / can / be / man / woman. Teacher can be a man or a woman.
75. What / you / do / I / call? What was you doing when I called?
76. Weather / be cold / we / not / swim. If the weather is cild, we won’t go swimming.
77. I/always/think/my university/be / good / country. I always think that my university is the best in my country.
78. You / see / new / film / TV / last night? Did you see the new films on TV last night?
79. Her mother / want / her / become / teacher / English. Her mother anted her to become teacher an English
80. We / know all / people / live / blocks of flats. We have know all the people who live in the blocks of flats.
81. They / be asked / lock / door / before leaving. They was asked to look the door before leaving.
82. They prefer / classical music / pop music. They prefer classical music to pop music.
83. She / not go / school / regularly / so / not / make any progress. She doesn’t go to school regularly so she
doesn’t make any progress.
84. I / have to / stay up late / last night / learn / lessons. I had to stay up late lastnight to learn my lessons.
85. He / want / John / lend / him / money. He wants John to lend him some money.
86. This tea / too / hot / me / drink. The tea is too hot for me to drink.
87. If / I / be / you / I / not buy / that car. If I were you, I wouldn’t buy that car.
88. She / tell / not / close / window. She tell me not to close the window.
89. You / have / be / ever / London? You have ever been in London.
90. I / used / swim / this river / but / I not any more. I used to swim in this river but now I don’t any more.
91. What / you / do / at / weekend? What do you do at the weekend?
92. be / there / any milk / fridge? Is there any milk in the fridge?
93. I / go/ visit / my aunt / hospital / last night. I went to visit my aunt in the hospital last night.
94. phone / ring / while / she/ make / coffee. The phone rang while she was making some coffee.
95. sign / means / mustn’t / smoke. The sign means you mustn’t smoke.
96. what / be / those / people / drink? What are those for people to drink?
97. bird / escape / if you leave / door / cage / open. A bird will escape if you leave the door cage open.
98. she / not speak / English / when / young. She didn’t speak English when she was young.
99. when / grandfather / be /young / use / to / play / football. When my grandfather was young, he uased to
100. he / not see / well / without / glasses. He doesn’t see well without the glasses.
101. when / she / small / use to swim / that river. When she was small, she used to swim in that river.
102. By the time / you / receive / letter / I / be / London / husband. By the time that you receive a letter I will
have been in London with my husband.
103. He / want / you / come / work / early / Saturday / next week. He wants you to come to work early on
Saturday next week.
104. You / be able/ pass / exam/unless/work harder. You aren’t able to pass for exam unless you work harder.
105. She / lazy / never / get up / before 9 a.m. She is lazy and she never get up before 9 a.m.
106. When / you / return / book / borrow/ last week? When did you return the book you borrowed last week?
107. How / she / know / you / stay / my house? How does she know you was staying at my house?
108. We / sorry / tell / you / there be / tickets / left. We are sorry to tell you there are no tickets left.
109. People / use to / think / earth / be / flat. People used to think the earth was flat.
110. How / old / you / when / you / married? How old were you when you got married?
111. It / difficult / get / there / on time. It is difficult to get there on time.
112. We / glad / see/ our friends / after / long time. We are glad to see our friends after a long time.
113. How / far / office/ from here? How far is it from here to the office?
114. They / finally / find / new house / near / river. They finally found a new house near the river.
115. I / not understand / what / saying. I don’t understand what you are saying.
116. She / finish / work / very soon. She will finish her work very soon.
117. When / we / there / train / already / leave / station. When we got there the train had already left the station.
118. Why / you / not come / meeting / yesterday? Why didn’t you come to the meeting yesterday?
119. This / weather / not suitable / camping holiday. This weather isn’t suitable for camping holiday.
120. How long / it / you / get / your school / bus? How long does it take you get to your school by bus?
121. weather / be / so bad / we / can not go out. The weather is so bad that we can’t go out.
122. Children / watch / television / room / at the moment. The children are watching television in the room at
123. I / not see / doctor / last Saturday. I didn’t see a doctor last Saturday.
124. We / enjoy / listen / pop music. We enjoy listening to pop music.
125. Now / she / dance / beautifully / than / used to. Now she dances more beautifully than she used to.
126. when / I / small / I / swim / that river. When I was small, I used to swim in that river.
127. when / she / cross / road / someone / call / her. When she was crossing a road, someone called her.
128. before / he / retire / last year / he / active / Union leader. Before he retired last year, he had been active in
the Union leader
129. the car / expensive / us / buy. The car is too expensive for us to buy.
130. a lot / new hotels / be / built / city / since / 1990. A lot of new hotels were built in city sice 1990.
131. She / have / a bath / every morning. She has a bath every morning.
133. How long / it / take / him / get / school / every day? How long does it take him to get to school every day?
134. Last Wednesday / Bill / ring office / nine o’clock. Last Wednesday, Bill was rangging the office at nine
135. I / live / Ho Chi Minh city / ten years. I have lived in HCM city for 10 years.
136. People / come / all over the word / visit / city / Hiroshima. The people who come all the world visit a city
137. Billy / an old man that / has to live with his children. Billy is such as an old man that he has to live with his
138. Oliver Twist / first published /1838. Oliver Twist was first published in 1838.
139. It / too heavy / him / lift. It too heavy for him to lift.
140. I / able to / come / tomorrow. I will be able to come tomorrow.
141. That / hotel / where/ I/ stay / during my last holiday. That is a hotel where I stayed during my last holiday.
142. I / look / everywhere / but / couldn’t find / keys. I looked every where but I couldn’t find the keys.
143. He / born / Russia / but / live / with father / America /now. He was born in Russia but he is living with
father in America now.
144. Little boy / study medicine / class of 20-year- students / New York University. The little boy is studying
medicine in class of 20-year-students at New York University.
145. The / film / show / television / three times. The film has showed on TV for three times.
146. She / be / good /maths / languages / literature. She is good at maths, languages and literature.
147. Mathematics / be / interesting / subject. Mathematics is an interesting subject.
148. I / be study / English / for three years. I have studied English for three years.
149. Would / you / like / tea / or coffee? Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?
150 When / I / to get / station / train / already / to leave. When I got to the station, the train had already left.
151. woman / wanted / keep / accident / quite. The woman wanted to keep an acident quiet.
152. yesterday / his wife / birthday. Yesterday was his wife birthday.
153. price / the room / for two / 25 / dollars. A price of the room for two person is 25 dollars.
154. he / going / receive /award. He is going to receive award.
155. when / I / tell / Mark / news / he / angry. When I told Mark nows, he was angry.
156. they / get married / last year / they? They got married last year, didn’t they?
157. I / never / visit / a foreign country. I have never visited a foreign country.
158. I / be able / speak / English well / if / study hard. If I study hard, I will be able to speak English well.
159. she / see / friend / while / walk / along / street. She saw her friend while she was walking along street
160. she / be / teacher since 1990. She has been a teacher sice 1990
Top Download Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh
587p 33448 23884
129p 5475 2745
174p 4206 3444
92p 9049 8917
53p 10696 6737
68p 17027 5776
15p 343 185
129p 8886 5938
96p 5711 5439
53p 6866 5237
95p 22650 22033
230p 72 52
23p 10 5
15p 5 3
7p 18 15