BT TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH 9 GRAMMAR TEST A (UNIT 1+2)
Chia sẻ: strangerinworld
BT TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH 9 GRAMMAR TEST A (UNIT 1+2) Sau đây là bộ đề kiểm tra trắc nghiệm cơ bản môn anh văn khối THCS, Trắc nghiệm vốn là một phần không thể thiếu trong kỳ thi TN THCS nên việc tự ôn luyện kỹ năng này là 1 sự cần thiết tất yếu. hy vọng bộ đề này giúp các bạn học sinh có thể tự củng cố khả năng làm bai trắc nghiệm của mình
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: BT TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH 9 GRAMMAR TEST A (UNIT 1+2)
GRAMMAR TEST A (UNIT 1+2)
Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences
1. He has written four novels ______.
(so far / one year ago / last year / yesterday)
2. I’ve played the piano ______.
(two years ago / since 1995 / before 1995 / tomorrow)
3. He ______ me about it last night.
(tells / have told / has told / told)
4. ______ you ______ from George recently?
(Has … heard / Did … heard / Have … heard / Have … hear)
5. Everything is going well. We ______ any problems so far.
(haven’t had / hasn’t had / haven’t / hasn’t)
6. I am tired. I ______ since breakfast.
(have been working / work / will work / am working)
7. It hasn’t rained ______.
(last night / today / a month ago / yesterday)
8. Have you hear from John ______?
(recently / for two days / two days ago / since two days)
9. He hasn’t driven a car ______.
(since June / ready / two years ago / yesterday morning)
10. That is the third time he’s phoned her ______.
(last night / for two hours / yesterday / this evening)
11. The meeting will ______ in London next week.
(be held / is held / be hold / are hold)
12. Bananas ______ to Europe every year.
(are exported / exports / is exported / exported)
13. The liquid ______ to a boiling point.
(heat / be heated / heated / is heated)
14. Eggs ______ in a freezer.
(shouldn’t be keep / shouldn’t be keeped / shouldn’t be kept / shouldn’t been
15. I’m hungry. I ______ anything since 8 am.
(hasn’t eaten / haven’t eaten / haven’t eated / don’t eat)
16. When did you buy this car? ______.
(since ten years / ten years ago / for ten years / in ten years)
17. I ______ this man 10 years ago.
(have met / met / is met / meet)
18. These designers ______ inspiration from Vietnam’s ethnic minorities
since last year.
(have taken / too / has taken / take)
19. I ______ a lot of people in the last few days.
(met / meet / have met / has met)
20. ______ you ______ a lot recently, Jane?
(Did … travel / Have … traveled / Has … traveled / Do … travel)
21. We can’t go along here because the road ______.
(been repaired / repair / is being repaired / repaired)
22. The story I’ve just read ______ Agatha Christie.
(was written / was written from / was written by / wrote)
23. Some film stars ______ be difficult to work with.
(are said / is said / say to / are said to)
24. She wishes she ______ a palace now.
(owns / owned / is owning / would own)
25. This is the most interesting novel that I have ______ read.
(ever / yet / never / now)
26. I’d like to borrow this book. Has Anna read ______?
(still it / yet / it yet / it just)
27. Ben writes very quickly. He’s ______ finished his essay.
(already / still / yet / for)
28. I’ve ______ to Paris. I went there in July.
(been / just / gone / yet)
29. For centuries, poets, writers and musicians ______ the Ao dai in their
poets, novels and songs.
(mention / mentioned / has mentioned / have mentioned)
30. Have you ______ any skiing?
(just done / ever done / ever did / long done)
31. I haven’t seen that coat before. ______ have you had it?
(How / How old / When / How long)
32. It’s nice to see you again. We ______ each other for a long time.
(haven’t seen / hasn’t seen / didn’t see / don’t see)
33. The girls have ______ gone to the cinema. They won’t be back until ten
(since / still / yet / just)
34. I haven’t seen my parents ______ last Christmas.
(already / for / before / since)
35. This is the first time I ______ away from home.
(lived / have ever lived / lives / has lived)
36. This program must be new. I’ve ______ seen it before.
(ever / since / for / never)
37. ______ you ______ a holiday this year?
(Have … had / Did … have / Do … have / Has … had)
38. I wish this school ______.
(were bigger / is bigger / are bigger / was bigger)
39. I don’t think Jane will leave this Sunday. I wish she ______.
(won’t / will / wouldn’t / isn’t)
40. My house ______ broken into last night.
(are / is / was / were)
41. The meal ______ cooked when I came.
(was be / was being / is / is being)
42. How ______ this word ______?
(is … pronounced / are … pronounced / were … pronounced / is …
43. A lot of money ______ in the robbery.
(were stolen / were steal / was stolen / was stole)
44. Do you ever wish you ______ a doctor some day?
(will become / would become / becoming / was)
45. When ______ the telephone ______?
(were … invented / were … inventing / was … invented / was … inventing)
46. Somebody ______ the car already.
(have cleaned / clean / has cleaned / cleaned)
47. She has ______ to Hue University.
(be accepted / been accepted / is accepted / were accepted)
48. We have ______ how to cook.
(been teach / be taught / been teacher / been taught)
49. My purse ______ yesterday.
(have taken / was taken / have took / is taken)
50. The details should ______ carefully.
(is checked / check / was checked / be checked)
Top Download Tiếng Anh Phổ Thông
126p 1731 1373
17p 5687 5566
9p 1246 766
58p 3829 3525
84p 8537 3673
225p 3222 2197
117p 1907 728
40p 6339 3818
42p 7020 3738
63p 2471 1711
7p 10 1