Nội dung Text: Câu điều kiện - Condition Sentences
Hoïc nhanh TIEÁNG ANH
CONDITIONAL SENTENCES (Caâu ñieàu kieän)
CONDITION IF CLAUSE MAIN CLAUSE
(Ñieàu kieän) (Meänh ñeà IF) (Meänh ñeà chính)
* Simple present Can
- If it rains , we won’t go shopping.
Present * Past subjunctive
Could + V(−to)
Unreal (Be : Were - caû 3 ngoâi)
- If I were you , I wouldn’t do that.
Past * Past perfect Could + Have + P.P
- If it hadn’t rained yesterday , we would have gone to the beach.
Notes : * Unless = If . . . not
- These plants will die unless you water the m regularly.
* Inversion of subject and verb (Ñaûo chuû ngöõ vaø ñoäng töø)
- If she had more practice, she would speak English better .
→ Did she have more practice, she would speak English better.
- If I had seen her, I would have given her your letter .
→ Had I seen her, I would have given her your letter .
CAÙC DAÏÏNG ÑOÄNG TÖØ SAU “ WISH “
Ñoäng töø ôû caâu “ coù thaät “ Ñoäng töø sau “ WISH “
I can’t fly to Hanoi tomorrow. I wish I could fly to Hanoi tomorrow.
He isn’t going to help me. I wish he were going to help me.
ôû töông lai
He won’t find it for me. I wish he would find it for me.
I don’t have enough time to study I wish I had enough time to study.
She is drinking beer right now I wish she weren’t drinking beer right now.
ôû hieän taïi
I can’t speak several languages I wish I could speak several languages..
Öôùc muoán Mary didn’t understand this story I wish Mary had understood this story.
ôû quaù khöù Mary couldn’t understand this story I wish Mary could have understood this story.