Hệ thống các câu hỏi thuộc nhiều lĩnh vực khác nhau để bạn kiểm tra lại vốn kiến thức của mình đến đâu, qua đó giúp bạn cập nhật thêm nhiều thông tin mới, kiến thức mới để trao dồi vốn kiến thức của bạn. (Câu hỏi tiếng Anh)
Nội dung Text: Câu hỏi kiểm tra kiến thức tổng hợp số 8
Created by HA_VIP HA_VIP Page 1 5/21/2010
1. Hanger is to closet as tree is to……..
2. What would be the next number in this series?
15 ... 12 ... 13 ... 10 ... 11 ... 8... ?
3. Which one of the following five is least like the other four?
Smile - Grin - Frown - Touch – Sneer
4. Which one of the following five is least like the other four?
Juice - Egg - Steak - Salad – Cheese
5. DIDIIDID is to 49499494 as DIIDIIDD is to………..
6 If you rearrange the letters NLIRBE, you would have the name of a
Answer: City: Berlin
7What would be the next number in this series?
144 ... 121 ... 100 ... 81 ... 64... ??
8 Niece is to nephew as brother is to
9. Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison? LIVED is to DEVIL as 6323 is
10. Even the most ___________ rose has thorns
11. HAND is to Glove as HEAD is to
12. If you rearrange the letters "ANLDEGN," you would have the name of a(n):
Answer: Country: England
13. A boy is 4 years old and his sister is three times as old as he is. When the boy is 12 years old,
how old will his sister be?
14. Two girls caught 25 frogs. Lisa caught four times as many as Jen did. How many frogs did
15. Chinese is to Asian as Italian is to……….
16. Which is the odd one out?
Mars, Jupiter, Comet, Earth, Neptune
17. A rancher is building an open-ended (straight) fence by stringing wire between posts 25
metres apart. If the fence is 100 metres long how many posts should the rancher use?
18. 11. If the day before yesterday is two days after Monday then what day is it today?
19. Which number should come next in the series
1, 3, 6, 10,15 , ………..
20. Which number should come next in the series?
13, 57, 911, 1315, 1719
21. If two typists can type two pages in five minutes, how many typists will it take to type
twenty pages in ten minutes?
22. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of ………legs
23. This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence
of numbers "3, 5,12………”
24. 27 minutes before 7 o'clock is ……… minutes past 6 o'clock
25. If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be
written "five thousand, two hundred ……….."
26. The words, "auctioned, education, and cautioned," all use the exact ……… letters.
27. If Monday is the first day of the month, the very next Saturday is the ……… day of the
28. The numbers, 3-7-2-4-8-1-5, are read backwards as ……………
29. The odd numbers in this group add up to an …. Number: 15, 32, 5, 13, 82, 7.
30. This sentence has…….letters (without the words in the blank).
31. Frank is taller than John. Ralph is taller than Frank. Therefore, John is the ……. boy.
32. If each of seven persons in a group shakes hands with each of the other six persons, then a
total of………. handshakes occurs.
33 . ….. of the following numbers add up to the number 25: 17, 3, 2, 19, 5.
34. The first vowel appearing in this sentence is the letter "……"
35. Twenty- four hours are to one day as …… days are to June's length.
36. In the English alphabet, there are exactly…….. letters between the letter "M" and the
37. By removing ……. letters from the word, "motherhood," the word, "home," can be
38. The letters of the word, "sponged," appear in ……….alphabetical order.
39. Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty
dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and ….. dollars from Jill.
40. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's
image seems to touch its ……. ear with its….. hand.
Answer: left, right.
41. John weighs 85 pounds. Jeff weighs 105 pounds. Jake weighs 115 pounds. Two of them
standing together on the same scale could weigh ……. pounds.
Answer: 200 or 220.
42. Which one of the following five is least like the other four?
Cat - Lion - Dog - Turtle - Elephant
43. Emily is four years old. Her big sister Amy is three times as old as Emily. How old
will Amy be when she is twice as old as Emily?
44. Bowl is to cereal as envelope is to……….
45. What would be the next number in this series?
2 ... 3 ... 5 ... 8 ... 12 ... 17 ... ??
45. WOLF is to FLOW as 8526 is to………
46. Which city is the odd one out?
Paris, Rome, Seville, Berlin, Athens
47. A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making only…… diameter cuts
through its center.
48. Nine chickens, two dogs, and three cats have a total of ……. legs.
49. The words, "every, how, hand, school," can form ……. words using, respectively,
"one, ever, finger, girl."
50. The following, disregarding punctuation, is spelled the same forwards as it is……:
"Drat Saddam, mad dastard!"