Exercise 1. Change the sentences into passive forms:
1. Somebody has taken my briefcase.
2. The teacher is going to tell a story.
3. Do they teach English here?
4. People are killing wild animals for food.
5. John invited Fiona to his birthday party last night.
6. Her mother is preparing the dinner in the kitchen.
7. We should clean our teeth twice a day.
8. Tom will meet his parents next month.
9. Did Mary buy that beautiful dress?
10.The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War....