ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP MÔN TIẾNG ANH HỌC KÌ II LỚP 10 Năm học: 2010-2011
Chia sẻ: chelsea188 | Ngày: 07-09-2011
Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh học kì ii lớp 10 năm học: 2010-2011', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
- SỞ GD- ĐT BÌNH ĐỊNH TRƯỜNG THPT NGUYỄN BỈNH KHIÊM ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP MÔN TIẾNG ANH HỌC KÌ II LỚP 10 Năm học: 2010-2011 1. Ôn tập các thì: Simple present, simple past, present continuous,present perfect, past perfect, simple future. ....... 2. Mệnh đề quan hệ với: WHO, WHICH, WHOM, THAT, WHOSE, WHERE, WHEN, ... Mệnh đề quan hệ xác định và mệnh đề quan hệ không xác định Đại từ Dùng như Ví dụ Dùng cho Người Chủ ngữ(S) who The man who is standing over there is my father Tân ngữ(O) Người Tân ngữ(O) whom The boy whom you met yesterday is my brother Vật Chủ ngữ(S) which The book which you gave me is very interesting Tân ngữ(O) Sở hữu whose (luôn có danh The man whose house was destroyed is sad much từ đi sau) Người,Vật Chủ ngữ(S) that The boy that is listening to music is very intelligent Tân ngữ(O) Nơi chốn where (không làm The place where we spent our holidays is very beautiful. chủ ngữ hay tân ngữ ) trạng từ Thời gian Trạng từ When The day when you went away was a beautiful day. * Chú ý: - Không dùng Who, that, where sau giới từ. - Không dùng That trong mệnh đề quan hệ không xác định. Eg: Ha noi, which has a sword lake, í the capital ò Viet nam - Bắt buộc dùng That nếu sau các từ: The only, the first, the second, the person,...... 3. Mệnh đề chỉ sự nhượng bộ: Mặc dù a. Although/ Though/ Even though + Clause (S+ V)(mệnh đề) eg: Although it rain heavily, Tom came to class on time. b. Despite/ In spite of + Noun phrase(cụm danh từ) eg: In spite of the heavy rain, Tom came to class o n time. 4. Mệnh đề chỉ nguyên nhân: bởi vì, vì a. Because + clause (S+ V) (mệnh đề) Eg: S he couldn’t go to the party because she was ill. b. Because of + Noun phrase Eg: Because of her illness, she couldn’t come to the party. 5. Câu hỏi với các từ để hỏi: Who, What, What/for, How long, How many, How far, Where, When ,....... 6. Tính từ chỉ thái độ: (V-ing và V-ed): a. V-ing: miêu tả người , vật, sự việc tạo ra cảm xúc. Eg: interesting, boring, disppointing, frightening, amusing, tiring, ...... b. V-ed: miêu tả cảm xúc của người đối với người, vật, sự việc : interested in, amused at/by, tired of, d isppointed with, ........ 7. So sánh: (của trạng từ và tính từ) a. So sánh hơn: - Tính từ và trạng từ ngắn vần: S1 + BE/V + ADJ/ADV-ER + THAN + S2 Eg: My sister is younger than her sister He runs faster than his friend. -Tính từ và trạng từ d ài vần: S1 + BE/V + MORE + ADJ/ADV + THAN + S2 Eg:This room is more comfortable than that one. Lan dances more gracefully than Hoa. b. So sánh nhất: - Tính từ và trạng từ ngắn vần: S + BE/V + THE + ADJ/ADV-EST + IN/ALL/OF......... Eg: Nam is the tallest boy in my class. Nam runs the fasted in my group.
- -Tính từ và trạng từ d ài vần: S + BE/V + THE MOST + ADJ/ADV + IN/ALL/OF......... Eg: Lan is the most intelligent girl in my class. He speaks the most fluently in my group. Một số tính từ bất qui tắc: + good(well) – better – the best + many(much) – more – the most + b ad (badly) – worse – the worst + little – less – the least + early – earlier – the earliest + easy – easier – the easiest + happy – happier – the happiest + far – further – the furthest + b ig – b igger – the biggest + clever – cleverer – the cleverest + hot – hotter – hottest + polite – politer – the politest + narrow – narrower – the narrowest + handsome – handsomer – the handsomest c. So sánh bằng: S1 + BE/V + AS + ADJ/ADV + AS + S2 Eg: Hung can swim as well as Nam Lan can types as quickly as her isster can S1 + BE / V + AS/SO + ADJ/ADV + AS + S2 (thế phủ định) Eg: My brother doesn’t get up as earl y as I do. 8. Ng ữ âm: cách phát âm của các phụ âm và nguyên âm đ ã học. 9. Đọc hiểu: Chủ đề : City and Historical places. **** Cấu trúc đề thi: Dạng bài tập trắc nghiêm khách quan 100% ( kho ảng40 câu – thời gian làm bài 45 phút.) Tổ trưởng Nhóm tiếng anh khối 10 Đào Xuân Tiện
- MỐT SỐ BÀI TẬP MẪU 1. Lan couldn’t pass the exam...... she was too lazy. a. because b. because of c. although d. in spite of 2. .............. his broken leg, he didn’t come to class yesterday. a. because b. because of c. despite d. so 3. .......... there is a lot of noise in the city, I prefer living there. a. despite b. in spite of c. becacuse of d. though 4. ....... do you visit your grandfather? – Twice a month. a. how often b. how much c. when d. how far 5. ........... students are there in your class? a. Ho w b. which c. how much d. how many 6. Mary: “Hello! How are you?” Tom (to Mary):’.................”. a. I come from London b. by train c. Fine. Thanks d. I’m twenty 7. My mother is very .......... looking after the children all day. a. tired with b. tired of c. tired on d. tired about 8. The boys feel tired because the weather is very ....................... a. disppointed b. interested c. disppointing d. interesting 9. This writing is .... that one. a. more good than b. better than c. best than d. as good than 10. My mother always gets up ....in my family. a. earlier b. more early c. the most early d. the earliest 11. Hung can run ......his brother does. a. more quick than b. quicker than c. more quickly than d. quicklier than 12.This boy can’t speak French ...... that boy. a. as perfectly than b. as p erfectly as c. so perfect as d. more perfectly than 13. Noone in my class is as nice as Lan. a. Lan is not as nice as noone in the class b. lan is the nicer in my class c. lan is the nicest in my class d. Lan is nicest in my class. 14. The boy is very happy. His father got the lucky ticket. a. The boy who father got the lucky ticket is very happy. b. The boy whom father got the lucky ticket is very happy c. The boy whose father got the lucky ticket is very happ y d. the boy which father got the lucky ticket is very happy. 15. My car is expensiver than your car is. A B C D 16. My younger sister didn’t do her homework b ecause of she was too tired A B C D 17. I don’t really like the book which you gave it to me last week. A B C D 18. I think tam ...... the job. She has a lot of experiences. a. gets b, is getting c, is going to get d. will get 19. France won Brazil ... 3... 0 in the final match of the 1998 World Cup. a. by-to b. to – b y c. by – b y d. to – to 20. Pele’ particiapted ...... three World Cup. a. at b. in c. for d. with 21. The 13th World Cup was ...... in Mexico in 1986. a. put b. placed c. held d. set 22. We’re going to visit Hanoi , ...... is the capital city of Viet Nam. a. which b. that c. where d. x 23. John has three sisters, one of ...... is working in NewYork. a. which b. that c. who d. whom 24. ......... living in the countrry , Mr Lam is working in the city. a. although b. despite c. in spite d. even 25.I couldn’t sleep ...... very tired.
- a. although I was b. despite I was c. despite of being d. inspite of. 26. The population of London is as big ......... of New York. a. than that b. as that c. as those d. than those 27. New York was ...... by the Dutch in 1624. a. found b. finding c. founded d. finded 28. we know a lot of people ......... live in london. a. which b. that c. whom d. whose 29. I live in a city ......... population is over one million. a. which is b. that’s c. who’s d. whose 30. My village is located ......... the western part of the city. a. at b. in c. of d. on 31. London has ......... high buildings than New York. a. less b. fewer c. much d. little 32. last month I spent our holiday in Tokyo, ...... there are many temples. a. Which b. that c. where d. x 33. I enjoy leaving in this city ...... the fact that everything is expensive. a. although b. even c. in spite of d. despite of 34.London ....... an area of 1610 square kilometers. a. have b. gets c. covers d. fills 35. although it rained a lot, ................. a. yet we enjoyed our holiday b. but we enjoyed our holiday. c. however we enjoyed our holiday d. we enjoyed our holiday. 36. I’ve put Mr Matthew’s papers in your green file, ...... is on your desk. a. of which b. that c. which d. x 37. The Great Pyramid is very ...... than the Taj Mahal. a. much older b. more old c. older d. more elder 38. Two men, neither of ...... I had ever seen before came into my office. a. whom b. that c. whose d. which. 39. My radio, .........isn’t very old, had suddenly stopped working. a. that b. which c. of which d. whose 40. They asked me a lot of questions, some of ......... I couldn’t answer. a. which b. that c. whom d. who 41. This is the ......... church in the city. A. older b. oldest c. elder d. eldest 42. The party, ......... I was the guest of honour, was extremely ebjable. a. at which b. by which c. for which d. to which 43. Mike was the ......... in his family; all his brothers were much taller. A, lowest b. shortest c. slightest d. littlest 44. I am very ...... in the information you have given me. a. concerned b. surprised c. attracted d. interested 45. He ...... the office when I arrived. a. was leaving b. has left c. should leave d. leaves. 46. north America is a little ...... than South America. a. big b. larger c. huge d. vast 47. Sue doesn’t have a phone, ......... makes it difficult to contact her. a. that b. which c. and d. so 48. I think Sally is quite ......... her sister. a. as pretty b. as pretty as c. as pretty than d. prettier 49. ...... the wet weather , the football went ahead. a. although b. owing to c. however d. in spite of 50. Quoc Tu Giam was ...... to be the first university of Viet Nam. a. considered b. regarded c. noticed d. called 51. It’s ......... to go by bus than by car. a. cheaper b. cheapest c. more cheap d. more cheaper. 52. The museum is ... of the two buildings.
- a. taller b. the taller c. tallest d. the tallest 53. That house is ......... one on the street. a. oldest b. the oldest c. eldest d. the eldest 54. Minh ran ...... his brother, Thanh. a. slowlier b. as slow as c. more slowly than d. so slowly as 55. This is ......... hotel we have ever stayed at. a. the most morden b. modernest c. the more modern d. most modernest. 56. He can’t get home if he ...... no money. a. has b. will have c. had d. would have 57. .......... the rise in the unemployment, people still seem to be spending more. a. even b. in spite c. despite d. although 58. She help me with my English, ........was very kind of her. a. which b. that c. when d. where 59. The electricity failed which she .....our dinner. a. is cooking b. was cooking c. has cooked d. would cook 60. We reached the landscape after we ........ for almost an hour. a. would cycle b. has cycled c. were cycling d. had cycled 61. This is the first time I ............ to play table tennis. a. have tried b. am trying c. was trying d. would be trying. 62. The police must try to catch those men ............dangerously. a. that drives b. who drive c. whom drive d. which drove 63. Thousands of people came to see the footballl team .............. the rain. a. because b. owing to c. according to d. in spite of 64. If you wrote nicely, you ............. higher marks. a. would get b. will get c. got d. would have got 65. I don’t like the place ........... he lives. a. that b. which c. where d. when 66. Children enjoy .............. in the river. a. swim b. to swim c. swam d. swimming 67. ......the heavy rain , he went out without a raincoat. a. although b. in spite c. despite d. even 68. I .... to him three times since he .......... to live here. a. talked – came b. have talked – came c. talked – has come d. have talked – has come 69. The students ............. next to the teacher talked a lot. a. who were sitting b. sitting c. sit d. which were sitting 70.The story ...... at the party was touching. a. that is told b. which was told c. that tell d. which tells 71. He is the man ............... I met yesterday. a. whom b. who c. which d. whose 72. He was the man ..................I talked . a. that b. whom c. to whom d. who 73. The books .................on the table belongs to Thu. a. are b. who are c. which is d. which are 74. The man ........ down the street is in trouble. a. who is running b. running c. runs d,. which runs. 75. The man ...........telephoned was John. a. whom b. who c. which d. whose 76. Jerry, .......... I met yestersday, is a doctor. a. which b. who c. that d. whom 77. The newspaper ........I like best is the “U.S.A. Today”. a. whom b. who c. which d. whose 78. Friendship is a plant............ must be often watered. a. who b. whom c. which d. both a and b 79. She is a talented woman ............. I admire. a. that b.whom c. which d. both a and b
- 80. The book .....I bought is boring. a. which b. that c. whom d. a and b 81. Happiness rarely comes to a person ........... has no friends. a. who b. which c. whom d. of whom 82. He .........travels far , khows much. a. whose b. which c. whom d. that 83.This desk is ............ the table. a. more heavy than b. heavier than c. as heavier than d. more heavier than 84. This book is .... that book. a. more interesting than b. more interestingly than c. more careless than d. more carelessly than 85. Nam works ...........his brother. a. harder than b. more hard than c. more hardly than d. more hardly. 86. This exercise is .................. that one. a. more simplier than b. more simple than c. most simple than d. simplier than 87. I have ............... you. a. as much books as b. as more books as c. as many books as d. as much more books as 88. My family doesn’t have .................. hers. a. as much money as b. as more money as c. as many money as d. a and b 89. Of the three sisters, Nga is ................ beautiful. a. less b. more c. the most d. very 90.The blue whale is .................. animal in the world. a. the biggest b. more big c. bigger d. the most big. 91, I called on her yesterday; she ......... ameal at the time. a. was cooking b. had cooked c. would cook d. cooked 92. We are too late the plane.............. off ten minutes ago. a. has taken b. took c. had taken d. was taken 93. “When did you come here?” I .......... here since June 21. a. was b. were c. have been d. had been 94. Every afternoon I ......for a walk in the garden. a. am going b. will go c. go d. have gone 95. Anyone who .......... his homework cannot go. a. finished b. not finish c. has not finished d. will not finish 96.He ..........newspaper for ten years. a. sells b. has sold c. is selling d. had sold 97. Listen! The telephone ............... a. ring b. rings c. ringing d. is ringing 98. I have typed ten letters................... a. everyday b. yesterday c. since yesterday d. last week 99. .................the wet weather, the football match went ahead. a. although b. owing to c. however d. in spite of 100. He is enough to be independent ............. his parents. a. on b. of c. in d. upon 101. Harry, ......... was tired, went to bed early. a. who b. that c. whom d. x 102. My brother is two years .............. me. a. older than me b. more than me c. old as d. so old as 103. This is the person to ............. I sold my car. a. who b. that c. whom d. which 104. My friend Jack, .....parents live in Glaagow, invited me to spend hristmas ib Scotland. a. whose b. who c. whom d. that 105........ the weather , we went sailing . a. despite b. in spite of c. although d. a and b 106. ...............Hudson led early, he lost the race. a. though b. although c. eventhough d. all are correct 107. Listen carefully! Someone .. at the door downstairs.
- a. is knocking b. was knocking d. khocks d. knocked 108. The ........... you eat, the .......... you get. a. more – fatter b. most – fatter c. more – fattest d. most – fattest. 109. I like people ................ honest and reliable. a. who are b. that is c. whom are d. whose is 110. The man ... phoned you yesterday was apolice officer. a. whom b. who c. which d. x 111. Mr Pike, ............. is our boss, has just come back from Paris. a. who b. whom c. which d. that 112. The scientist ............... invention was asuccess became famous. a. who b. whose c. which d. that 113. If there .... no storms last year, the crops .............. better, a. were- would be b. had been – would have been c. was – would have been d. had been – would be 114. She looked .......... when she heard .............news. a. frightened – terrifying b. frightening – terrifying c. frightened – terrified c. frightening – terrified 115. This apartment is ................ in the building. a. bigger than any other one b. b iggest than any other one c. the biggest that any other one d. bigger that any other one 116. Do you think the play on TV last night was .........? a. interested b. interesting c. interest d. to be interesting 117. There are a lot of black clouds in the sky. It will rain. A B C D 118. You looked tired. I am getting something for you to drink. A B C D 119. Pele was famous with his p owerful kicking and controlling the ball. A B C D 120.I recently went b ack to the city that I was born in t here. A B C D 121. Our hotel is the cheapest than all the others in the town. A B C D 122. This is one of the baddest film I’ve ever seen. A B C D 123. Hoa didn’t do as better in the exam as she had hoped. A B C D 124 You’d b etter visit Hue, where u sed to be the capital of Viet Nam. A B C D 125. It is not u ntil he was 40 that he took the defence in economics. A B C D 126. If it d idn’t rain yesterday, we would have gone camping. A B C D 127.A new hospital was building in the suburb of the capital last month. A B C D 128. They have lived in New York for ten years b efore they moved to. A B C D 129. Tom is often late for work, that makes his boss angry. A BC D 130. Nguyen Du, that wrote Kieu story, was a great Vietnamese poet. A B C D 131. This is the p erson to that I sold m y car. AB C D 132. M y bike, I had left at the gate, had d isappeared. A BC D 133. Although the cold weather, we all went for a walk.
- A B C D 134. The tree which banches are dead should be cut down. A B C D 135.In spite o f the car was cheap, it was in good condition. A B C D 136. Peter comes from Witney, that is near Oxford. A B CD 137.The faster we finish, the soon we can leave. A B C D 138. The rooms in the front are more noisier than those in the back. A B C D 139. In spit of not speaking French, Mike decided to settle in Paris. a. Eventhough Mike didn’t speak French, but he decided to settle in Paris. b. Mike decided to settle in Paris despite he didn’t speak French. c. Mike decided to settle in Paris though the fact that not speaking French. d. Although Mike didn’t speak French , he decided to settle in paris. 140.My brother, Nam is a doctor. He lives in Hai Phong. a. My brother Nam is a doctor, who lives in Hai Phong b. My brother Nam who is a doctor lives in Hai Phong. c. My brother Nam, who lives in Hai Phong, is a doctor. d. My brother Nam lives in Hai Phong , who is a doctor. 141.Mr Ba was late for the meeting though he took a taxi. a. Even though taking a taxi, Mr Ba was late for the meeting. b. In spite of taking a taxi, but Mr Ba was late for the meeting. c. Mr Ba was late for the meeting despite the fact he took a taxi. d. Mr Ba was late for the meeting although having taken a taxi. 142.Ho Chi Minh city is larger than Ha noi. a. Ha Noi isn’t so large as Ho Chi Minh city. b.Ha Noi isn’t mo re large than Ho chi Ming city. c. Ha Noi is smaller as Ho Chi Minh city. d. Ha Noi is more smaller than Ho Chi Minh city. 143. We stayed at the Asia hotel. He recommended it to us. a. We stayed at the Asia hotel, wher ha recommended yo us. b. We stayed at the Asia hotel, which he recommended to us c. We stayed at the Asia hotel that he recommended it to us. d. We stayed at the Asia hotel to which he recommended us. 144. Today is hotter than yesterday. a. Today isn’t as cool as yesterday. B. Yesterday was hotter than today. c. Today is as cold as yesterday. D. Yesterday wasn’t as hot as today. 145. No houses in the street are as high as this one. a. This is one of the highest houses in the street. b. This house is higher than any other one in the street. c. No houses in the street are higher than this one. D. This house is the highest in the street. 146. This the most boring film I’ve ever seen. a. I’ve never seen a more moring film than this. b. I’ve ever seen many more boring films than this. c. All the films I’ve ever seen are more interesting than this. d. This film is more boring than anyone I’ve ever seen. 147. Tam is better at English than Phuong. a. Phuong is worse at English than Tam. B. Phuong isn’t as good at English as Tam c. tam isn’t as bad at English as Phuong d.Tam isn’t as good at English as Phuong 148.We camt to the meeting on time though the traffic was heavy. a. Despite the traffic was heavy, we came to the meeting on time. b. In spite of the heavy traffic , we came to the meeting on time. c. Even though the heavy traffic, we came to the meeting on time. d. Although the traffic was heavy, but we came to the meeting on time. 149.Marie Curie was born in Poland. She was a famous scientist. a. Marie Curie, was born in Poland was a famous scientist. b. Marie Curie, that was born in Poland was a famous scientist.
- c. Marie Curie, was born in Poland, who was a famous scientist. d. Marie Curie, who wasborn in Poland, was a famous scientist. 150.Although he took a taxi, Bill still arrived late for the concert. a.Bill arrived late for the concert whether he took a taxi or not. b. Bill arrived late for the concert because of the taxi. c. In spite of taking a taxi, Bill arrived late for the concert. d. Bill took a taxi to the concert, but he couldn’t catch it. 151.Although she is rich, she can’t afford to buy the car. a. She doesn’t have enough money to buy the car she likes. b. Rich as she is, she can’t afford to buy the car. c. The car is too expensive for her to buy. d . She wants to buy the car but it costs a lot. 152. Mary can’t cook better than her mother. a. Mary cooks well, but her mother cooks better. B. Mary’s mother can’t cook as well as she can c. Mary’s mother can cook well and she can too, d. mary’s mother can cook better than she can 153. Although Sue felt tired, she stayed up late talking to Jill. a. Despite feeling tired, Sue stayed up late talking to Jill. b. In spite feeling tired, Sue stayed up late talking to Jill. c. Sue wouldn’t feel tired despite staying up late talking to Jill. d. Sue stayed up late talking to Jill. As a result, she was tired. 154.Even though Trung had a bad cold, he went to the concert. a. In spite of his bad cold, Trung went to the concert. b. Trung had a bad cold because he went to the concert. c. Trung went to the concert despite having a bad cold. d. Trung had a bad cold . However, he went to the concert. 155. Tram is a child. Everyone loves her. a. Tram is achild which everyone loves her. b. Tram is achild whom everyone loves. c. tram is a child who everyone loves her. d. both a and b 156. The ferry leaves every hour. It crosses the canal. a. The ferry leaves ever y hour that crosses the chanel. b. The ferry crosses the channel leaves every hour. c. The ferry crosses the channel that leaves every hour. d. The ferry that crosses the channel leaves every hour. 157. The girl is our new accountant. You saw the girl. a. The girl you saw is our new accountant. b. The girl which you saw is our new accountant. c. The girl whom you saw is our new accountant. d. A and C are correct. 158. The shoes fell apart. I bought them on sale. a. The shoes that I bought on sale fell apart. b. The shoes whose I bought on sale fell apart. c. The shoes that bought on sale fell apart. d. The shoes whose bought on sale fell apart. 159. I found a dog. The dog’s leg was broken. a. I found a dog his leg was broken. b. I found a dog which leg was broken c. I found a dog that his leg was broken. d. I found a dog whose leg was broken. 160. Mr B is living in boarding house. He is an English teacher. a.Mr B is living in boarding house who is an English teacher. b. Mr B is living in boarding house which is an English teacher. c. Mr. B , is an English teacher, is living in a boarding house. d. Mr. B, who is an English teacher, is living in a boarding house. 161. Mary is the tallest student in her class. a. Mary is more taller than the others in her class. b. Mary is taller than the others in her class. c. Mary isn’t as tall as the others. d. A and C are correct. 162. lam is prettier than Mai. a. Mai is not so pretty as Lam. B. Mai is not pretty as much as Lam. c. mai is not as pretty as Lam. D. A and C are correct. 163. Although he was seriously ill, he still went for work. A. Despite his serious illness, he still went for work. B. In spite of being seriously ill, he still went for work. c. In spite of his serious illness, he still went for work. d. all are correct.
- 1 - The Statue of Liberty is in ……… a. New York Centre b. New York Habour c. The suburb of New York d. none are correct 2 - Michael is the ……… member of the team . a. younger b. more young c. youngest d. young 3 - Mary was ……… at her new secretary . a. surprise b. surprisingly c. to surprise d. surprised 4 - I haven’t seen John……… two months . a. since b. for c. last d. until 5 - If I ……… free time , I would go for a pinic with you . a. have b, had c. has d. had had 6 -This is the briefcase ……… I bought two days ago . a. which b. who c. whom d. where 7 -The 2002 World Cup was held in ……… . a. South Korea b. Brazil c. Japan d. a and c 8 - Sue didn’t have a phone, ……….. Makes it difficult to contact her. a. who b. which c. and d . so 9 - Quoc Tu Giam was ………… to be the first university of Viet Nam. a. considered b. regarded c. noticed d. called 10- This is the ………… church in the city. a. elder b. elderly c. oldest d. older 11- If he had not given me advice, I ……… again. a. would fail b. would be failed c. wouldn’t fail d. would have failed 12- ……….. was the host nation of the 2002 World Cup final. a. Brazil b. South Korea c. Japan d. b and c 13 Since 1970, Tim ……… in London, and he is still there now. a. was working b. worked c. has worked d. had worked 14 London is ………… of England. a. a capital b. an capital c. the capital d. capital