Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP TIẾNG ANH 7
1. comparative of adjectives
- sheis taller than me
- Sheis more beautiful than hersister.
2. superlatives of adjectives
- Lan is the tallest studentin myclass
-Ha is the most intelligentstudent.
3. comparatives of nouns
Mr. Joneshasmoredaysoff thanMr. Tuan
Mr. Tuanhasfewerdaysoff thanMr. Jones
Mr. JonesworksfewerhoursthanMr. Tuan
II- Future Simple Tense
Shewill havea lot of friendsoon
He will visit his friendstomorrow
Adverbs: tomorrow, tonight, next week, soon …
Whata lovely house!
IV- Prepositions: Prepositions of time, prepositions of positions
On, at, in, opposite, between, next to, behind, on the left/right, in front of, near,
V- Present progressive tense
Sheis doingherhomework now
Adverbs: now, at this time, at the moment, at present, right now, today, (command, )
VI- Modal: suggestions, invitations
Would you like to come to my house?
Will you join us?
- Yes, I’d loveto. - Sorry,I can’t.
- Yes, I’d loveto, - That’stoobad.
but... - Thanksanyway.
VII- How far…?
How far is it fromHanoi to hue?
VIII- How much?
How muchis it?-it’s 2000dong
How muchis thataltogether?-t’s 11500dongaltogether.
IX- Compound nouns:
- a 3-monthvacation
Couldyoutell mehowto get……….?
Turnleft/ go straighthead/takethefirst/secondstreet/in
Stt Tenses Forms Key words
Positive Negative Interrogative adverbs
1 Present tense S + V / Vs-es + O S + don’t + V Do + S + V ? every, always,
S + doesn’t +V Does + S + V ? often, usually,…
2 Present S+ am/ is/ are/ + at present
progressive Ving S + be not +V- Be + S + V-ing? look! now
ing at the moment
(am, is, are)
3 Future tense S + Will + V S + Will not + Will + S +V ? next, tomorrow
4 Past tense S + (Ved/V_2) S + didn’t +V Did + S +V ? Last, ago,
Can, Could, should, ought to, have to, + V
2,Love, like, enjoy, + V-ing Ex: I love reading books
Ex: She enjoys watching TV
2. Why ? Because
- What didn’t you go to school yesterday?
Because I had a bad cold
3. too, so, either, neither
- I am in class 7A. - I like banana.
So am I / I am, too So do I / I do, too / I like banana, too
- I don’t like pork
Neither do I / I don’t either / I don’t like pork, either
4. Adjectives and adverbs of manner
Adjectives Adverbs Notes:
bad badly Good - well
skillful skillfully Hard - hard
happy happily Fast - fast
- He is a skillful player. He plays soccer skillfully
- He is good. He speaks English well
- Luckily, we won the game
5. Modal verbs: should, ought to, must + infinitive
- You should study hard - You ought to eat a little
- You have to help mom - You must do your homework
6. like / prefer + to-infinitive - Like + Ving
- I don’t like to watch TV - I refer to watch video
- I don’t like watching sports - I refer taking part in them.
7. Invitation with :Would like......
- Would you like some coffee? - Yes, please
- Would you like to come my house for lunch?
Yes, I’d love to / Yes, I’d love to. But ….
8. Suggestions: Let’s ……. - What about…..? Why don’t we …?
Can you …..? - Can I ….?
- Let’s go to the cafeteria. - What about playing games?
- Why don’t we listen to music? - How about watching TV?
- Can you help me? - Can I help you?
9. Indefinite quantifiers: a little, a lot of / lots of, too much
- Let’s buy a little food - I have a lot of friends
- We will have lots of fun - Don’t eat too much candy
- Brush your teeth after meals - Please help me.
- Don’t forget to write - Don’t be late
11. Sequencing: first, next, then, finally
- First, she sliced the beef into thin strips.
- Next, she sliced some green peppers and onions.
- Then, she heated a pan.
- Finally, She stir-fried the beef and vegetables.
12. Noun clause with Question words as an object :
- They show what they do.
- They show what music they like.
13. Everybody, everything, nobody, no one, nothing:
- Everybody knows the symptoms
- How is everything?
- Nobody knows a cure
Describe a process:
- first, second, next, then, after that ,finally
Talk about vacation:
- wonderful, delicious, friendly, gift, souvenir, poster,
Talk about disease, symptoms and cures:
- cold, flu, headache, stomachache, toothache,
- a runny nose, a slight fever, coughing, sneezing,
- prevent, relieve, disappear,
Talk about kinds of food, fruits, drinks, meals and diet:
- meat, pork, chicken, beef,
- papaya, pineapple, durian, banana, orange, mango, grape,
- potatoes, beans, peas, spinach, cucumber, green pepper, onion,
- sugar, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable oil
- add, mix, peel, slice, stir, stir-fry, wash, taste, cook,..
- affect, energy, moderate, balance, fatty food, dairy product, cereal, lifestyle, advantage,
Talk about TV and TV programs:
- news, series, detective movie, weather forecast, pop music, import, cartoon, folk music,
contest, contestant, viewer, satellite, cable TV, teenager, …..
Top Download Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh
53p 6869 5240
174p 4206 3444
129p 5476 2746
587p 33451 23887
96p 5711 5439
53p 10696 6737
15p 343 185
95p 22651 22034
92p 9049 8917
129p 8888 5940
68p 17027 5776
230p 72 52
23p 10 5
15p 5 3
7p 19 16