Đề học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 11 năm 2012-2013 Mã đề 003
Chia sẻ: banhcauvong
Các bạn học sinh và quý thầy cô tham khảo miễn phí Đề học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 11 năm 2012-2013 Mã đề 003 để hệ thống kiến thức học tập cũng như trau dồi kinh nghiệm ra đề thi
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Đề học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 11 năm 2012-2013 Mã đề 003
Chọn từ ứng với A,B,C hoặc D có phần gạch dưới được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại:
1. A. hour B. hospital C. home D. house
2. A. chilren B. kitchen C. beach D. chemistry
3. A. water B. world C. whole D. window
4. A. unhappy B. use C. york D. yes
5. A. traffic B. trousers C. twenty D. tropical
Chọn phương án đúng A,B,C hoặc D để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
6. The final competition included the ……………….. of three classes.
A. worksheets B. representatives C. judges D. rules
7. There are more and more services to facilitate life of ………………. people.
A. disastered B. handicapped C. remote D. inconvenient
8. Children today are no longer as much interested in receiving ………………….. as they were
in the old days.
A. visistors B. welcome
C. greetings D. lucky money
9. On Valentine’s Day, young people often ……………. their love to each other.
A. hide B. express C. celebrate D. cut
10. I really hate the kind of person who is always ……….. about little things.
A. making a fuss B. satisfied C. doing a lot D. add
11. They talked about………..together.
A. study B. to study C. studies D. studying
12. I want …………………. Football with my friends.
A. play B. plays C. playing D. to play
13. My mother ……………….. exercise everyday.
A. do B. did C. does D. done
14. If I spoke English, I …………… in America.
A. had studied B. will study
C. would study D. would have studied
15. He ………………. this book three months ago.
A. buy B. bought C. buys D. had bought
16. By the time I got into town, the shops …………………..
A. had closed B. closed C. close D. have closed
17. …………………….. for two hours, I felt tired.
A. Having waited B. Have waited
C. Having wait D. Have wait
18. Ann hoped ……….. to join the club, she could make important business contacts there.
A. inviting B. being invited C. to invite D. to be invited
19. John insisted …………. Linda to the airport.
A. on to drive B. driving C. in driving D. on driving
20. Does ………….. know where he’s know?
A. anyone B. someone C. ones D. one
Chọn phương án ứng với từ/ cụm từ có phần gạch chân cần phải sửa để trở thành câu đúng:
21. We could do more if we had had more time yesterday.
A B C D
22. I dreamed on being a rich man.
A B C D
23. Of the two shirts, I prefer the white ones.
A B C D
24. Jonh apologised for not to phoning me earlier.
A B C D
25. I expect to meet at the airport by my uncle.
A B C D
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng A,B,C hoặc D cho mỗi chỗ trống:
Each nation has many people who (26)……….. take care (27)……… others. For
example, many high (28)………and college students in the United States often spend many
hours as(29)…………….. in hospitals, orphanages or homes for the aged. They read books to
the people in these places. Sometimes the students just visit them, play games with them or
listen (30)……. their prblem.
26. A. volunteer B. voluntarily
C. voluntary D. Volunteers
27. A. of B. to C. in D. on
28. A. hospital B. market C. school D. college
29. A. volunteer B. voluntarily C. voluntary D. volunteers
30. A. in B. of C. on D. to
Đọc kỹ đọan văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi câu từ 31
Going to party can be fun and enjoyable. If you are invited to a party, call your host up
early to inform him/ her of whether you are going. If you want to bring someone who has not
been invited along with you, you should ask for permission fist. During the party you may like to
help your host by offering to serve drink or wash the dishes. Your host would certainly
appreciate these efforts. Your host has many people to attend and can not spend all his/ her time
with you. You could try to make people feel more relaxed by introducing yourself to someone
who friendly-looking. Before you leave the party, remember to thank your host first. If you have
time, you could even offer to help your host clean up place.
31. If you are invited to a party you should................................
A. take someone with you
B. aks for your parents’ permission first
C. bring a small gift
D. call to inform your arrival
32. If you want to bring someone, you should...........................
A. ask for your parents’ permission first
B. ask for your host’s permission first
C. bring a small gift
D. give money
33. Does your host spend all time with you?
A. Yes, he does B. No, he does not
C. Yes, he did D. No, he didn’t
34. What should you do in the party?
A. Talk to your host as much as possiple
B. Move around and talk to other guests
C. Just make friends with friendly-looking people
D. Sing karaoke
35. Before you leave the party, what do you do first?
A. Thank your host B. Eat all food
C. A & B are correct D. A & B are not correct
Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B,C,D) để diễn đạt đúng ý nghĩa mỗi câu sau đây:
36. The thief said that he didn’t take the bicycle.
A. The thief denied taking the bicycle.
B. The thief denied not taking the bicycle.
C. The thief admitted taking the bicycle.
D. The thief denied to take the bicycle.
37. He didn’t work hard, so he failed the exam.
A.If he worked hard, he wouldn’t fail the exam
B. If he had worked hard, he would n’t have failed the exam.
C. If he had worked hard, he would have failed the exam.
D. If he didn’t work hard, he would fail the exam.
38. “If you don’t apologize, I’ll never speak to you again.” He said to me.
A. He told me if I don’t apologize, he will never speak to me again.
B. He told me if I don’t apologize, he would never speak to me again.
C. He told me if I didn’t apologize, he would never speak to me again.
D. He told me if I hadn’t apologized, he would never spoken to me again.
39. “If I had money, I would buy you a shirt.” The mother said to her son.
A. The mother told her son if she had had money, she would have bought him a shirt.
B. The mother told her son if she had money, she would have bought him a shirt.
C. The mother told her son if she had money, she wouldn’t buy him a shirt.
D. The mother told her son if she had money, she would buy him a shirt.
40. “Don’t stay at the hotel near the airport,” I said Ann.
A. I warned Ann against to stay at the hotel near the airport.
B. I warned Ann for staying at the hotel near the airport.
C. I warned Ann against stay at the hotel near the airport.
D. I warned Ann against staying at the hotel near the airport.
Top Download Đề Thi Học Kỳ
10p 619 318
3p 1597 651
3p 1162 569
46p 1743 295
6p 5727 2549
3p 787 330
3p 1437 651
5p 2590 1300
10p 0 0