Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề 5 (có key)
Chia sẻ: whitehousechip | Ngày: 06-09-2013
Các bạn học sinh và quý thầy cô tham khảo miễn phí Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề 5 (có key) để hệ thống kiến thức học tập cũng như trau dồi kinh nghiệm ra đề thi
- KIỂM TRA 45' BÀI SỐ 5 Môn: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 12 (CÓ ĐÁP ÁN) I. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the others (1 points). 1. A. reference B. acceptance C. insurance D. requirement 2. A. identity B. secondary C. original D. certificate 3. A. undergraduate B. institution C. veterinary D. university 4. A. agency B. attention C. general D. primary 5. A. certificate
- B. kindergarten C. curriculum D. technology II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other words. (1 points) 1. A. offer B. follow C. college D. proportion 2. A. apply B. average C. academic D. applicant 3. A. passed B. forced C. planned D. advanced 4. A. starts B. behaves C. educates D. makes 5.
- A. certificate B. curriculum C. committee D. chemistry III. Choose the best answer. (3 points) 1. In Vietnam, children from the age of six must go to school. A. compulsory B. optional C. choosing D. volunteered 2. In England, an _______ year runs from September to July. A. academy B. academic C. academically D. academies 3. A school year in England _______ into three terms. A. is dividing B. divides C. are divided D. is divided 4. In a school year in Vietnam, there are two terms called the first term and the second term. A. infants B. semester C. semesters D. system 5. State school system in England is _______ for all students and _______ by the state.
- A. free / pays B. free / paid C. fee-paying / paid D. fee-paid / pays 6. When do children in Vietnam go to _______? – They begin to go to school at the age of six. A. High School B. Nursery C. Secondary School D. Primary School 7. A: “Those eggs of different colors are very artistic" . B: "Yes , they _______ in Russia". A. were painted B. were paint C. were painting D. painted 8. If I _____________ 10 years younger, I _____________ the job. A. were / would take B. had been / will have taken C. was / have taken D. am / will take 9. You are not allowed to use the club’s facilities _____________ you are a member. A. unless B. if C. provided D. supposed 10. If she _____________ the train last night, she _____________ here now.
- A. had taken / would be B. had taken / would have been C. were taking / is D. took / were 11. _____________ if a war happened? A. What would you do B. What you would do C. What will you do D. What you will do 12. She’s the woman_______________ sister looks after the baby for us. A. who B. which C. that’s D. whose 13. That’s the doctor for________________ Cliff works. A. that B. which C. whom D. whose 14. Marie,______________ I met at the party, called me last night. A. that B. whom C. which D. whose 15. Students ________ late will not be permitted to enter the classroom.
- A. who arriving B. to arrive C. arriving D. arrived IV. Choose the part that is incorrect. (1 point) 1. Be sure (A) to (B) follow the instructions (C) giving (D) at the top of the page. A B C D 2. Let me see (A) all the letters (B) who (C) you have written (D). A B C D 3. Had I (A) interested in (B) that subject, I would try to learn (C) more about (D) it. A B C D 4. Take (A) the raincoat with you (B) in case (C) it will rain (D). A B C D 5. Schooling is optional (A) to all English children (B) from the age of (C) 6 to (D) 15.
- A B C D V. Read the passage and choose the best answer to each question. (2 points) If women choose to pursue a career once they have children, they often miss out on a close (1) _______with their children. Helen Jamieson is a mother of three who has given (2) _______work to look after her children full-time. She strongly believes that women are pressurized to do too much, driving themselves to the absolute limit. In her own case, after six years of paid employment, Helen finally decided to call it a day. She says she initially found it hard being at home, though she never misses the job itself. She admits that if she had had a brilliant career to begin (3) _______, she might feel differently now. Financially, she is no worse off (4) _______ before, as the cost of childcare and commuting exceeded her actual income. (5) _______the government starts to give other tax incentives to working parents, she says she will not return to the workplace until her children are grown up. 1. A. relationship B. friendship C. scholarship D. membership 2. A. in B. to C. out D. up 3. A. to B. up C. at D. with
- 4. A. than B. so C. as D. then 5. A. Unless B. Even if C. Provided D. If VI. Choose the correct sentence which has the same meaning as the one given . (2 points) 1. We have no seats left for the concert next Sunday . A. All the seats for the concert next Sunday have been booked. B. All the seats were sold for the concert next Sunday. C. The concert next Sunday had no seats for us. D. No seats left for us for the concert next Sunday. 2. You can borrow my car, but you’ve got to have it washed. A. Provided you have my car washed, you could borrow it. B. Provided that you can borrow my car you have to get it washed. C. As long as you get my car washed, you can borrow it. D. So long as you have my car washed, you can’t borrow it. 3. The people who are waiting for the bus in the rain are getting wet. A. The people are waiting for the bus in the rain are getting wet. B. The people waiting for the bus in the rain are getting wet. C. The people waited for the bus in the rain are getting wet.
- D. The people who waiting for the bus in the rain are getting wet. 4. The wild ox which is kept at Nam Cat Tien National Park is of a special kind. A. The wild ox which is keeping at Nam Cat Tien National Park is of a special kind. B. The wild ox is kept at Nam Cat Tien National Park is of a special kind. C. The wild ox kept at Nam Cat Tien National Park is of a special kind. D. The wild ox which is kept at Nam Cat Tien National Park is of a special kind. 5. You can't visit the United States unless you get a visa. A. You can't visit the United States if you get a visa. B. If you don't get a visa, you cannot visit the United States. C. Although you get a visa, you can't visit the United States. D. You can visit the United States even if you don't get a visa.