Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 THPT Vĩnh Thạnh - Mã đề 132
Chia sẻ: banhcauvong
Các bạn học sinh và quý thầy cô tham khảo miễn phí Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 THPT Vĩnh Thạnh - Mã đề 132 để hệ thống kiến thức học tập cũng như trau dồi kinh nghiệm ra đề thi
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 THPT Vĩnh Thạnh - Mã đề 132
Trường THPT Vĩnh Thạnh ( Dùng cho loại đề kiểm tra TNKQ 100 %)
Nội dung Mức độ nội dung
Biết Hiểu Vận dụng Cộng
Cấp độ thấp Cấp độ cao
I. Phát âm 4 câu (mỗi câu . 4 câu x
-Nguyên âm và phụ âm 0,25 điểm) 0,25 =
đã học ở bài 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 1 điểm
-Cách đọc âm có đuôi S 10 %
4 câu – 1 điểm
II. Ngữ pháp và từ vựng
- Từ vựng ở bài
1,2,3,4,6,7,8 3 câu (mỗi câu 5 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu (mỗi câu 12 câu
- Từ loại: part of words 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) x 0,25
( Bài 1,2,3,4,6,7, 8) =
- Cấu trúc ngữ pháp: 3điểm
Focuss on the grammar 30 %
1. THE PAST TENSES
2. GERUND or
INFINITIVE ( active or
4. GERUND or
III. Đọc hiểu:
Nội dung bài đọc hiểu là
các đề tài và ngữ pháp
liên quan ( Bài
A. Đọc đoạn văn và chọn 2 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu (mỗi câu 1 câu (mỗi câu 1 câu (mỗi câu 6 câu x
từ điền vào chỗ trống. 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 =
B. Đọc đoạn văn và trả 1 câu (mỗi câu 1 câu (mỗi câu 1 câu (mỗi câu 1 câu (mỗi câu 4 câu x
lời câu hỏi : 0,5 điểm) 0,5 điểm) 0,5 điểm) 0,5 điểm) 0,5 = 2
- Viết lại câu: 2 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu (mỗi câu 8 câu x
0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 điểm) 0,25 =
- Phát hiện lỗi sai : 2 câu (mỗi câu 2 câu x
Focuss on the grammar 0,25 điểm) 0,25 =
structures bellow 0,5điểm
1. REPORTED SPEECH 5%
WITH GERUND & TO
2. CONDITIONAL IN
3. GERUND &
INFINITIVE ( active or
4. PARTICIPLE &
SỞ GD-ĐT BÌNH ĐỊNH ĐỀ THI KIỂM TRA HỌC KÌ I
Trường THPT Vĩnh Thạnh Môn: TIẾNG ANH – LỚP 11
Họ và tên:…………………………………… Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
Số Báo Danh: …………….……Lớp 11A…
I.Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others :(1m)
1. A. donation B. activity C. celebration D. population
2. A. write B. west C. whale D. watch
3. A. change B. children C. machine D. church
4. A. books B. pens C. cheeks D. chips
II. Choose the correct answer :( 3ms)
5. A person who has been chosen to speak or vote for someone else on behalf of a group is
A. contestant B. competitor C. examinee D. representative
6. A person or thing that is loved and admired very much is the ______________
A. ideal B. idea C. idol D. fan
7. _________ is work that involves studying something and trying to discover facts about it
A. Resource B. Reseach C. Organisation D. Figure
8. A number of safe and inexpensive birth-control _______ are provided to reduce the
overpopulation in many countries
A. types B. methods C. ways D. sorts.
9. Not _____________well, she decided to go home to take a rest.
A. feeling B. to feel C. having felt D. to have felt
10. _____________ from the horseback, he was taken to hospital and had an operation.
A. When falling B. As he was falling
C. After having fallen D. To fall
11. There are twenty ______________in the talent contest this year.
A. competitors B. competitions C. competitive D. competitively
12. Before Tet, people ______________the streets with coloured lights and red banners.
A. spread over B. decorate C. pray D. parade
13. The phone ________________suddenly while Mary was washing.
A. rang B. was ringing C. had rung D. is ringing
14. Lan expected _______________to the university, but she wasn’t.
A. to admit B. to be admitted C. admitting D. being admitted
15. That girl denied_______________the money from her father’s purse.
A. stolen B. to steal C. to have stolen D. having stolen
16. I do not think he will allow you _____________his car tomorrow.
A. use B. using C. will use D. to use
III.Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that needs correcting:(0.5m)
17. You must keep practise on the computer until you understand how to use all the
A B C
18. He said if the weather was bad tomorrow, the match would be postponed.
A B C D
IV. Choose the sentence which is closest in meaning to thesentenceabove:(2.5ms)
19. “It was your fault. You broke my windows,” said the woman to him.
A. The woman insisted him on breaking her windows .
B. The woman advised him to break her windows .
C. The woman told him to break her windows .
D. The woman blamed him for having broken her windows .
20. 'Why not participate in the English Speaking Contest?'He said
A. He asked me to take part in the English Speaking Contest.
B. He suggested taking part in the English Speaking Contest.
C. He offered us to take part in the English Speaking Contest.
D. He told me not to participate in the English Speaking Contest.
21. Because she was asleep, she turned off the lights and went to bed.
A. Asleep, she turned off the lights and went to bed.
B. Being asleep, she turned off the lights and went to bed.
C. She be asleep, she turned off the lights and went to bed.
D. Having been asleep, she turned off the lights and went to bed.
22. “If I get more information, I will tell you”, Nam said to me.
A. Nam said if I got more information, he will tell you.
B. Nam said if he got more information, he would tell me.
C. Nam said if he got more information, he will tell you.
D. Nam said if he gets more information, he will tell me.
23. Someone repaired his car last week.
A. He wanted to repair his car last week B. He asked for a repairman last week
C. There was something wrong with his car last week D. He had hiscar repaired last week
24. He knocked on the door during my dinner time.
A. I had dinner when he knocked on the door.
B. When I had had dinner, he knocked on the door.
C. I was having dinner when he was knocking on the door.
D. I was having dinner when he knocked on the door.
25. The boss said to me," I’m very angry with you. Go away."
A. The boss said that he is very angry with me and go away.
B. The boss said that he was very angry with him and went away.
C. The boss said that I was very angry and he went away.
D. The boss said that he was very angry with me and told me to go away.
26. After I had written my composition, I handed it to my teacher.
A. Writing the composition, I handed it to my teacher.
B. Handing the composition, I had written my composition
C. Handed the composition to my teacher, I wrote it.
D. Having written my composition, I handed it to my teacher.
V. Fill in each gap with the correct word :( 1.5 ms)
Vietnamese Tet is the most important festival of the Vietnamese people. Tet is the
abbreviation of Tet Nguyen Dan which means the first (27) __________of the first day of the
new period. Tet marks the beginning of a new year on the lunar calendar, and the beginning of
Tet is a huge celebration lasting three days. Families save money, store food, and plan far in
advance for Tet. People buy new clothes, paint and clean their homes, cook three days worth of
food, and pay off all (28) __________.
The marketplace is very busy the week before Tet, as people buy food, firecrackers,
flowers, and other items before the holiday. Food is plentiful, homes are (29) __________, parks
are full of crowds of people dressed in their best new clothes, and for three days the people have
Tet is a time for visits from family and friends. The first visitor to a home is very (30)
________. If the first visitor is rich, or happy then the family will have (31) __________ fortune
that year. The first day of Tet is reserved for visiting family and relatives. The second day is set
aside for special guests and close friends to visit, and the third day is for (32) __________ and
business associates .
27. A. morning B. afternoon C. evening D. eve
28. A. income B. outcome C. enemy D. debts
29. A. sold B. decorated C. rented D. rebuilt
30. A. taboo B. funny C. important D. terrible
31. A. bad B. good C. new D. old
32. A. teachers B. tourists C. foreigners D. teenagers
V. Read the passage and choose the best answer among A, B, C, D : ( 2ms)
The population of the world has increased more in the modern times than in all other ages
of history combined. World population totaled about 500 million in 1650. It doubled in the
period from 1650-1850. Today the population is about seven billion. Estimates based on research
by the United Nations indicate that it will increase to over 10 billion by the turn of the century.
With recent advances in science and technology, including improved agricultural
methods and great strides in medicine, some of the limiting factors in population growth have
been lessened, with obvious results. International organizations have put forward several
recommendations to alleviate the problem of overpopulation, including an increase in food
production, general economic development in target areas, and a decrease in birth rates. Most
experts agree that it will be necessary to combine all three recommendations in an effort to effect
a lasting solution.
33. The best title for the ideas in the passage is __________________
A. Ways to end overpopulation.
B. The United Nation’s Estimate.
C. Limiting Factors in Population Growth.
D. A Brief History of Population and Overpopulation
34. Which sentences bellow is NOT true according to the passage?
A. The population of the world has increased more in the modern times
B. The population decreased dramatically in the period from 1650-1850
C. A decrease in birth rates is one of the three recommendations in an effort to effect a lasting
D. Great strides in medicine have helped to reduce the death-rate.
35. What have helped to lessen the limiting factors in population growth?
A. improved technology. B. weak cultural methods.
C. drawbacks of science. D. lack of medicine.
36. What do most experts recommend in order to solve problems of overpopulation?
A. Famine and epidemic.
B. Medical advances and improved agricultural methods.
C. Economic development and a decrease in the birth rate.
D. Conservation of available resources.
I. PRONUNCIATION :
1 2 3 4
B A C B
II.VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR:
Choose the one word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentences.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
D C B B A C A B
13 14 15 16
A B D D
A. Find the underlined part which must be corrected:
17. A 18. B
B. Choose the best answer which has the same meaning as the given one.
19 20 21 22
D B B B
23 24 25 26
D D D D
A. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, D to fill in each blank.
27 28 29 30 31 32
A D B C B A
B. Read the passage and choose the best answer among A, B, C, D:
33 34 35 36
D B A C
Top Download Đề Thi Học Kỳ
3p 790 330
3p 1602 652
46p 1744 295
10p 619 318
6p 5747 2550
5p 2641 1301
3p 1444 652
3p 1175 570