Đề Thi Thử Vào Lớp 10 Tiếng Anh 2013 - Phần 1 - Đề 10
Chia sẻ: hoisu_5
Tham khảo đề thi - kiểm tra 'đề thi thử vào lớp 10 tiếng anh 2013 - phần 1 - đề 10', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Đề Thi Thử Vào Lớp 10 Tiếng Anh 2013 - Phần 1 - Đề 10
1. A. nation B. danger C. volcanic D. tornado
2. A. question B. national C. imagination D. solution
3. A. horses B. chooses C. rises D. houses
(4-13) Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in each sentence:
4. They all made the same comment, quite independent ______________each other.
A. with B. of C. from D. on
5. It’s no good ________________the teacher about your failure.
A. to tell B. tell C. telling D. told
6. If Nam is as sick as you say, he __________________see a doctor.
A. better B. could C. would rather D. had better
7. Do you know what time the train _______________to Paris?
A. reaches B. gets C. arrives D. stops
8. I’ll cook the breakfast if you really want me to, but I’d rather you _____________it.
A. cooked B. to cook C. will cook D. cooking
9. Have you got time to discuss your work or are you ______________to leave?
A. thinking B. planned C. around D. about
10. I shall do the job to the best of my __________________.
A. ability B. capacity C. knowledge D. talent
11. You are _________________who noticed the accident.
A. the single B. the only C. the only one D. only one
12. She is going to the teacher to have her homework _________________.
A. correcting B. corrected C. correct D. being
13. It took me a long time to _________________glasses.
A. get used to wear B. be used to wear C. getting used to wear D. get used to
(14-21) Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in the following passage:
Nowadays, (14)__________________is one of the compulsory subjects in many
large schools in our city. My school is (15)__________________those that have just been
equipped with a rather modern computer system. This system (16)_________________of 30
machines linked to the internet and (17)___________________by Windows XP. All the
students in my school (18)___________________doing this new subject
(19)__________________it has helped us very much in learning other ones, especially English.
By using effective tools on the internet (20)___________________Google, we can easily find
necessary data in (21)___________________ to do a better task in our study.
14. A. informations B. information C. informatics D. informative
15. A. among B. included C. in D. inside
16. A. includes B. contains C. involves D. consists
17. A. ran B. run C. operated D. B and C
18. A. enjoy B. enjoyed C. love D. A and C
19. A. so that B. because C. though D. despite
20. A. such as B. since C. like D. as
21. A. case B. so C. as D. order
(22-24) Choose the underlined word or phrase that needs correcting:
22. Environmental pollution is one of the most serious problems face mankind today.
A B C D
23. The person is nominated the most effective activist comes from Le Hong Phong High
A B C D
24. Why don’t we stop eating chicken to avoid infected with bird flu?
A B C D
(25-28) Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence:
25. Smoking can cause ___________________diseases. (respire)
26. In ___________________to air pollution, big cities are faced with overcrowding. (add)
27. It rained ___________________for three days. (continue)
28. We looked for her but she had ___________________into the crowd. (appear)
(29-32) Read the passage and then decide whether the statements that follow are True or False.
Write True or False in your answer sheet:
The Internet has rapidly developed and become part of our daily life. It's a very fast and
convenient way to get information. People use the Internet for many purposes: education,
communication, entertainment and commerce. The Internet helps people communicate with friends
and relatives by means of e-mail or chatting.
However, the Internet has limitations. It is time-consuming and costly. It is also dangerous
because of viruses and bad programs. On the other hand, the Internet users sometimes have to suffer
various risks such as spam or electronic junk mail, and personal information leaking. So, while
enjoying surfing, be alert!
29. It is uneasy to get information when using the Internet. _________
30. We can communicate with our friends by means of email. _________
31. There are many viruses and bad programs on the Internet. _________
32. Be careful when enjoying surfing. _________
(33-36) Rewrite the sentences so that they are nearest in meaning to the sentence printed before
33. Her ability to run a company really impresses me.
What I _____________________________________________________
34. The hardware of that computer was infected with viruses.
That computer _______________________________________________
35. She had to do the washing, but she didn’t.
She forgot __________________________________________________
36. His mother is interested in watching video films.
His mother takes _____________________________________________