Đề thi tốt nghiệp THPT năm 2012 môn tiếng Anh - Mã đề 516
Chia sẻ: denngudo
Tham khảo đề thi - kiểm tra 'đề thi tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông năm 2012 môn tiếng anh - mã đề 516', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Đề thi tốt nghiệp THPT năm 2012 môn tiếng Anh - Mã đề 516
- BỘ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KỲ THI TỐT NGHIỆP TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG NĂM 2012 Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH - Chương trình Chuẩn và Nâng cao ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút. (Đề thi có 04 trang) Mã đề thi 516 Họ, tên thí sinh: .......................................................................... Số báo danh: ............................................................................. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. Question 1: The harder you try, ______ you get. A. the best B. better C. good D. the better Question 2: The vegetables ______ in this supermarket are always fresh. A. which sells B. sells C. which sold D. sold Question 3: Since the computer ______ it has made considerable changes to our daily life. A. was invented B. has invented C. invented D. is invented Question 4: We have enough food at home so we ______ do any shopping today. A. needn't B. oughtn’t C. need D. ought Question 5: Mary: “What a nice dress you’re wearing, Jane!” Jane: “______” A. Never mind. B. Thank you. C. Not at all. D. That’s too bad. Question 6: I've never seen such an interesting ______ before. A. performative B. performed C. performance D. performing Question 7: My children ______ interested in kangaroos lately. A. will become B. become C. have become D. were becoming Question 8: Could you please _______ my laptop while I am out? A. take off B. look up C. look after D. take after Question 9: If she ______ her husband, he couldn’t have finished his project. A. hadn’t helped B. hasn’t helped C. won't help D. doesn’t help Question 10: Michael ______ water sports when he was younger. A. used to playing B. used to play C. is used to playing D. is used to play Question 11: The panda’s ______ habitat is the bamboo forest. A. naturalize B. natural C. naturally D. nature Question 12: Most parents do not allow their children ______ out late. A. stayed B. to stay C. staying D. stay Question 13: Students should pay ______ to what their teachers say. A. respect B. attention C. notice D. care Question 14: The national football team ______ every effort to win the match yesterday. A. held B. did C. made D. set Question 15: Mrs Smith, ______ has a lot of teaching experience, is going to join our school in September. A. who B. that C. whom D. whose Question 16: Jack: “I’m going to take a five-day trip to Rome.” Jill: “______” A. The same to you. B. No, of course not. C. Yes, let’s. D. Have a good time. Question 17: I'll stay behind after the party and help you _______. A. give up B. wash up C. give in D. turn on Trang 1/4 - Mã đề thi 516
- Question 18: Bill: “Let’s stop for a drink.” Bruce: “______” A. You’re welcome. B. Sorry, we’ve got little time. C. Nice to meet you. D. Long time no see. Question 19: I like reading books _______ this is a good way to get information. A. so that B. in order to C. because D. because of Question 20: This novel is supposedly based ______ a true story. A. on B. with C. of D. up Question 21: The government ______ the earthquake victims with food, clothes and medicine. A. carried B. provided C. gave D. offered Question 22: She played ______ confidently but her timing was not good. A. an piano B. piano C. a piano D. the piano Question 23: For this job you will need a good ______ of both Italian and Spanish. A. know B. knowledgeable C. knowledge D. knowing Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions. Question 24: A. computer B. educate C. natural D. animal Question 25: A. begin B. collect C. destroy D. threaten Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions. Question 26: People say that these villagers are hospitable. A. It is said that these villagers are not hospitable. B. These villagers are said not to be hospitable. C. It is said that these villagers are hospitable. D. These villagers are not hospitable as they say. Question 27: “If I were you, I would do morning exercise regularly,” said John. A. John asked me to do morning exercise regularly. B. John prevented me from doing morning exercise regularly. C. John congratulated me on doing morning exercise regularly. D. John advised me to do morning exercise regularly. Question 28: I have never eaten this kind of fruit before. A. I last ate this kind of fruit a long time ago. B. This is the first time I have eaten this kind of fruit. C. This is the last time I have eaten this kind of fruit. D. I have eaten this kind of fruit for a long time. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions. Question 29: A. tourists B. symbols C. steps D. banks Question 30: A. intend B. medal C. compete D. defend Question 31: A. water B. penalty C. determine D. question Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is closest in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions. Question 32: How many countries took part in the last Olympic Games? A. succeeded B. performed C. hosted D. participated Question 33: The washing machine I have just bought is very simple to use. A. easy B. interesting C. difficult D. boring Trang 2/4 - Mã đề thi 516
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. Question 34: These secretaries were the only people ______. A. got a pay rise B. get pay rise C. to get a pay rise D. be getting pay rise Question 35: Tom asked Janet where ______ the previous Sunday. A. had she been B. has she been C. she had been D. she has been Read the following passage adapted from Encyclopaedia Britannica, and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word(s) for each of the blanks from 36 to 40. The Red Cross is an international humanitarian agency with national affiliates in almost every country in the world. The Red Cross movement began with the founding of the International Committee for the Relief of (36)______ Wounded in 1863 (now the International Committee of the Red Cross); it was (37)______ to care for victims of battle (38)______ wartime, but later national Red Cross societies were created to aid in the prevention and relief of human suffering generally. Its peacetime activities include first aid, accident prevention, water (39)______, training of nurses' aids, maintenance of maternal and child welfare centers and medical clinics, blood banks, and numerous (40)______ services. The Red Cross is the name used in countries under nominally Christian sponsorship; the Red Crescent (adopted on the insistence of the Ottoman Empire in 1906) is the name used in Muslim countries. Question 36: A. a B. the C. an D. one Question 37: A. set B. found C. done D. established Question 38: A. in B. to C. on D. before Question 39: A. safe B. safety C. safely D. safer Question 40: A. another B. the other C. others D. other Read the following passage adapted from Oxford Advanced Learners’ Dictionary 2004, and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 41 to 45. The most usual way to entertain friends at home is to invite them for a meal, either in the evening or at lunchtime on a Sunday. In smaller communities, for example a country village, people also invite each other for a drink before a meal, for morning coffee or afternoon tea. When guests are invited for a meal, they often sit and chat while they have a drink before the meal, and coffee is usually served afterwards. Several friends are sometimes invited at once to make a small party. These parties are almost always informal. Formal occasions, when written invitations are sent out and people dress formally, rarely take place in people’s homes, although they did in the past. Larger parties are arranged to celebrate a particular event. Children’s birthdays are often celebrated with a tea party for the child’s friends. The meal will often be followed by party games. Parties are held to celebrate a person’s coming of age (formerly at 21 but now at 18), a couple’s silver wedding anniversary (after 25 years of marriage), a couple’s engagement and New Year’s Eve. In the USA a person’s 40th birthday is often marked with a special celebration. A house- warming party is sometimes held to invite friends to one’s new home. In summer, if the weather is fine, people may hold a barbecue in the garden. A much grander, more formal occasion is a garden party, held in the afternoon, when tea is served. Question 41: When are written invitations sent out? A. On a Sunday morning. B. On a Sunday evening. C. On formal occasions. D. On informal occasions. Question 42: Nowadays, parties are held to celebrate a person’s coming of age when they are______. A. 25 B. 40 C. 21 D. 18 Question 43: What is the purpose of a house-warming party? A. To mark a person’s 40th birthday. B. To celebrate a couple’s wedding anniversary. C. To entertain the child’s friends. D. To invite friends to one’s new home. Trang 3/4 - Mã đề thi 516
- Question 44: The word “grander“ in paragraph 4 mostly means ______. A. more important B. more pleasant C. more convenient D. more exciting Question 45: Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. People often sit and chat before a meal they are invited for. B. People don’t hold any parties to celebrate a particular event. C. People often hold garden parties on informal occasions. D. People don’t invite each other for a drink before a meal in a country village. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions. Question 46: Every student in my class are good at English. A B C D Question 47: People consider it rude to point about anyone. A B C D Question 48: I think it’s importance for us to find solutions to our problem. A B C D Question 49: She is attending a three-day conference on AIDS education, doesn’t she? A B C D Question 50: The boy which was given first prize in the contest was very happy. A B C D ---------------------------------------------------------- THE END ---------- Trang 4/4 - Mã đề thi 516
- BỘ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ THI TỐT NGHIỆP THPT NĂM 2012 ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC Môn: TIẾNG ANH- CT Chuẩn và Nâng cao Mã đề thi Câu số 495 516 647 738 829 963 B D B B B A 1. C D C D B D 2. D A B D B A 3. C A C B C C 4. A B A A A D 5. C C C A D B 6. C C A A A C 7. B C D A C C 8. A A D B B D 9. D B B D D B 10. D B A C C D 11. B B D C C A 12. D B B D D A 13. D C D B D D 14. A A C C A C 15. D D B C D B 16. B B B C A C 17. C B B B C C 18. A C C C A D 19. D A D B A C 20. B B D A C B 21. D D A C D B 22. B C C C A D 23. C A B D A A 24. D D A B B C 25. C C C A A A 26. C D B A C A 27. B B D C D D 28. C B C D B D 29. D C D B C B 30. A D B D B C 31. B D A D B B 32. C A C B A A 33. A C B B D A 34. A C A A C B 35. A B D A B C 36. B D C A C C 37. D A C B C C 38. B B B B D B 39. C D D C B B 40. D C A D D D 41. D D D A A B 42. A D A A D C 43. C A A D A B 44. A A D D C A 45. A C D A B C 46. D D A C B D 47. B A C D D A 48. B D A C C A 49. A A D A D D 50.