Nội dung Text: Đề thi và đáp án tiếng anh trình độ C - Đề 58
Trình độ C - Bài 58
1. I don't know him but he looks as if he ________ be her brother.
2. She never says a word: she's as ________ as a mouse.
3. After his long absence from school he found it difficult to ________ up with the rest of his
4. We got to the theatre just ________ to see the first scene of the play.
(A) on time
(B) in time
(C) at times
(D) with time
5. The job of student lodgings officer ________ a great many visits to landladies.
6. Do you ________ my turning the television on now?
7. He was not very pleased about ________ called an incompetent idiot.
(C) to be
(D) had been
8. A hot lemon drink with honey is very good ________ a cold.
9. She heard a ________ at the door and went to see who was outside.
10. Out hotel is ________ walking distance of the sea.
11. The main ________ of this drink are wine, orange juice and bitters.
12. My hands smell ________ soap.
13. I'm sure he ________ on 15th January.
(A) hasn't come
(B) don't come
(C) doesn't come
(D) didn't come
14. If I see Tom, I ________ to him.
(A) am talking
(C) will talk
(D) would talk
15. If I get tickets for the cinema, I ________ you up.
(C) could ring
(D) will ring
16. She did all the work ________ her own.
17. The police finally arrested the ________ criminal.
18. The left wing of the party propers ________ the right wing seems to be losing ground.
19. During the lecture, the student took down ________ quantities of notes.
20. Open plains are ________ of the geography of Kenya.