Giáo án anh văn lớp 12 - UNIT 12: WATER SPORTS - READING
Chia sẻ: vertu1209
By the end of lesson students can learn about the water sport and they have knowledge to play it. II. Teaching aids : Textbook, pictures, teacher’s manual. III. Proceduces Time I. Warm up : - Greeting - Check up the old lesson. - call some st to check.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án anh văn lớp 12 - UNIT 12: WATER SPORTS - READING
- UNIT 12 : WATER SPORTS A. READING. I. Objectives : By the end of lesson students can learn about the water sport and they have knowledge to play it. II. Teaching aids : Textbook, pictures, teacher’s manual. III. Proceduces Time Contents T’s Activity St’s Activity I. Warm up : - Greeting - Check up the old lesson. - call some st to check. II.Preteaching. 1. Before you read. - Have a look at the picture on the page 128 in the - Ask st look text book and then answer three questions under it. at the book. a. Can you name the sport in the picture ? b. Where is it played ? - Answer the c. How do people play it ? questions.
- 2. Vocbulary : - Water polo (n) : Môn bóng nước - Tie (n) : Trận hoà - Ask st to - Write down - Vertical (a) : Phương thẳng đứng write down and repeat. - Foul (n) : Phạm luật , sai sót - Oppenent (n) : Đối thủ , đối phương - Penalty (n) : Hình phạt - Eject (v) : Đẩy ra , tống ra,đuổi ra - Goalie (n) : Người giữ khung thành - Check R&R III. While you read. Task 1. - Work in 1. e 2. c 3.a 4.b 5.d pairs Task 2. - Work in 1. 18 ; 30 metres; 20 metres pairs 2. white caps; blue caps; red caps with the number 1 in white. 3. Their own goal lines.
- 4. Holding or punching the ball. 5. Five to eighty minutes. Task 3. 1. People can play it in a pool. - Elicite & - work in 2. It is in the centre of the pool. help sts in pairs, don’t 3.The ball can be advanced by passing with one difficulty look at the hand or swimming with the head above the water book. and the balol between the arm so it rides on the wave create by the swimming’s head 4. Only the goalie can hold/ is allowed to hold the ball with both hands. 5. The player is ejected after committing fivepersonal fouls. IV. After you read. * Compare the both sports FOOTBALL WATER - Elicite to - work in SPORT compare group. Place to play On the ground In the water
- Number of 11 07 players Main rules Ball Ball Lengh of the 90 minutes game V. Homework. - Learn by heart vocabulary and prepare the new lesson. UNIT 12 : WATER SPORTS B. SPEAKING
- I. Objectives : By the end of lesson, students can talk about some sprots that they prefer II. Teaching aids : text book, pictures, poster, teacher’s manual III. Proceduce Time Contents T’s Activity St’s Activity I. Warm up. - Greating. - call some st - Check up the old lesson. to check. II. Pre Speaking 1. Vocabulary. - Scuba – diving (n): lặn có bình khí - Windsurfing (n) : lướt ván buồm - Rowing (n) : - Synchronizeed swimming (n): bơi nghệ thuật - Fins (n) : - Regulator (n) : - Wet suit (n) : III. While Speaking
- Task 1. Match the name with th appproriate water - Check R& - work in sports. R pairs 1. Swimming 4. Windsurfing 2. Water polo 5. Scuba- diving 3. Synchronized swimming 6. Rowing Task 2. Talk about each of water sports. Type of Place Equipment Number of - Check up - work in sport required to players/ pairs play with participants Water polo Pool Ball team - Elicite Rowing Sea, Boat, oars Individually, lake, team river Windsurfing Sea, Board, sail individually lake Scuba – Sea Air tank, Pairs, team diving regulator,wet
- suit, mask, fins Ex; Water polo is played in pool. It’s played with a ball and people play it in ateam. Task 3. Discuss and talk about sts’ hobby in sports. - work in Ex : I prefer scuba – diving to water polo because it group is adventurous. However, it can be dangerous because you can be attacked by sharks. - Elicite IV. Post speaking. - Homework and prepare the new lesson.