Giáo án anh văn lớp 12 - UNIT 12: WATER SPORTS - READING
Chia sẻ: vertu1209
By the end of lesson students can learn about the water sport and they have knowledge to play it. II. Teaching aids : Textbook, pictures, teacher’s manual. III. Proceduces Time I. Warm up : - Greeting - Check up the old lesson. - call some st to check.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án anh văn lớp 12 - UNIT 12: WATER SPORTS - READING
I. Objectives : By the end of lesson students can learn about the water sport and they
have knowledge to play it.
II. Teaching aids : Textbook, pictures, teacher’s manual.
Time Contents T’s Activity St’s Activity
I. Warm up :
- Check up the old lesson. - call some st
1. Before you read.
- Have a look at the picture on the page 128 in the - Ask st look
text book and then answer three questions under it. at the book.
a. Can you name the sport in the picture ?
b. Where is it played ? - Answer the
c. How do people play it ? questions.
2. Vocbulary :
- Water polo (n) : Môn bóng nước
- Tie (n) : Trận hoà - Ask st to - Write down
- Vertical (a) : Phương thẳng đứng write down and repeat.
- Foul (n) : Phạm luật , sai sót
- Oppenent (n) : Đối thủ , đối phương
- Penalty (n) : Hình phạt
- Eject (v) : Đẩy ra , tống ra,đuổi ra
- Goalie (n) : Người giữ khung thành
- Check R&R
III. While you read.
Task 1. - Work in
1. e 2. c 3.a 4.b 5.d pairs
Task 2. - Work in
1. 18 ; 30 metres; 20 metres pairs
2. white caps; blue caps; red caps with the number
1 in white.
3. Their own goal lines.
4. Holding or punching the ball.
5. Five to eighty minutes.
1. People can play it in a pool. - Elicite & - work in
2. It is in the centre of the pool. help sts in pairs, don’t
3.The ball can be advanced by passing with one difficulty look at the
hand or swimming with the head above the water book.
and the balol between the arm so it rides on the
wave create by the swimming’s head
4. Only the goalie can hold/ is allowed to hold the
ball with both hands.
5. The player is ejected after committing
IV. After you read.
* Compare the both sports
FOOTBALL WATER - Elicite to - work in
SPORT compare group.
Place to play On the ground In the water
Number of 11 07
Main rules Ball Ball
Lengh of the 90 minutes
- Learn by heart vocabulary and prepare the new
UNIT 12 : WATER SPORTS
I. Objectives : By the end of lesson, students can talk about some sprots that they prefer
II. Teaching aids : text book, pictures, poster, teacher’s manual
Time Contents T’s Activity St’s
I. Warm up.
- Greating. - call some st
- Check up the old lesson. to check.
II. Pre Speaking
- Scuba – diving (n): lặn có bình khí
- Windsurfing (n) : lướt ván buồm
- Rowing (n) :
- Synchronizeed swimming (n): bơi nghệ thuật
- Fins (n) :
- Regulator (n) :
- Wet suit (n) :
III. While Speaking
Task 1. Match the name with th appproriate water - Check R& - work in
sports. R pairs
1. Swimming 4. Windsurfing
2. Water polo 5. Scuba- diving
3. Synchronized swimming 6. Rowing
Task 2. Talk about each of water sports.
Type of Place Equipment Number of - Check up - work in
sport required to players/ pairs
play with participants
Water polo Pool Ball team - Elicite
Rowing Sea, Boat, oars Individually,
Windsurfing Sea, Board, sail individually
Scuba – Sea Air tank, Pairs, team
Ex; Water polo is played in pool. It’s played with a
ball and people play it in ateam.
Task 3. Discuss and talk about sts’ hobby in sports. - work in
Ex : I prefer scuba – diving to water polo because it group
is adventurous. However, it can be dangerous
because you can be attacked by sharks. - Elicite
IV. Post speaking.
- Homework and prepare the new lesson.
Top Download Tiếng Anh
107p 877 471
255p 2506 856
51p 1013 466
127p 6466 965
70p 1449 504
8p 1175 181
83p 3603 723
104p 2800 810