Giáo án anh văn lớp 12 - UNIT11: BOOKS - LESSON 2: speaking
Chia sẻ: vertu1209 | Ngày: 20-10-2010
1. Objectives: a.Educational aim : b.knowledge: 2. Teaching aids: 3. Procedure: Tim e I. Warm – up : Short stories Steps - contents Teacher’s acts Students’acts Brainstorm -Elicit students to Sorts of book -Discuss with friends and present the results present words
- UNIT11: BOOKS LESSON 2: speaking 1. Objectives: a.Educational aim : b.knowledge: 2. Teaching aids: 3. Procedure: Tim Steps - contents Teacher’s acts Students’acts e I. Warm – up : Short stories Brainstorm -Elicit students to -Discuss with friends present words and present the Sorts of book results II. Pre reading Task1: Complete the conversation * Conversation1: -Take note students’
- Expected answers: answers and ask them - What sorts of book do you like to to read the words -Read the words read? - How do you often read them? - When do you read book? -Ask sts to work in pairs. Task 2: Ask and answer about each -Work in pairs- other’s reading habits. present the answers -Ask sts to present the answers and -Practice reading the practice reading the conversation conversation Task 3: Complete the conversation Expected answers: -Ask sts make - What book are you reading at the dialogue, base on the -Make conversations, moment? conversation 1 use the cues above - Who is the main character? -Elicit/ help sts -Present the result to - How is he/ she? What is he like? class -Pair work -Work in pairs -Ask sts to practice Practise reading the
- Task4: Practise asking and answer about reading the conversation the conversation book you are reading or you have read. Use the suggested cues. Work in pairs- - Sorts of book? -Ask sts to practice present the result to - Main character? asking and answering class - About what? about the books being - How/main character? read III. While speaking -Elicit sts/ give cues Report the results to class. -Evaluate the answers IV. Post task: -Report the results to Discuss with your friends, answer -Observe and help class these questions: weak sts. a. To you, what sorts of books children -Indicate good sts to should report the result first. Read/ shouldn’t read? Why? -Evaluate and give a. What are the advantage and feedback
- disadvantage of Reading books a lot. -Discuss and present V. Homework -Ask sts to discuss in ideas Practise asking and answering about groups and present reading books their ideas to class -Give feedback.