Giáo án Anh văn lớp 6 - UNIT 1 : GREETINGS - Period 2: Lesson 1 A1 - 4 p.10 - 11
Chia sẻ: mobell1209 | Ngày: 20-10-2010
UNIT 1 : GREETINGS Period 2: Lesson 1 A1 - 4 p.10 - 11 Teaching points : By the end of the lesson, Ps will be able to : - Introduce themselves "Hi/ Hello" ; "I'm / My name' s..." - Use numbers 0 - 5 Visual aids : Pictures of Lan, Ba, Nam, Nga. 1 - Greetings : ( A1 - 4 ; P.11) Pre - teach : Hi = Hello A name * Jumbled words : eman, ih, olhle. Set the scene : Pupils meet one another on the first school day : Lan, Nga, Ba, Nam. Presentation (Dialogue build) a) Lan...
- UNIT 1 : GREETINGS Period 2: Lesson 1 A1 - 4 p.10 - 11 Teaching points : By the end of the lesson, Ps will be able to : - Introduce themselves "Hi/ Hello" ; "I'm / My name' s..." - Use numbers 0 - 5 Visual aids : Pictures of Lan, Ba, Nam, Nga. 1 - Greetings : ( A1 - 4 ; P.11) Pre - teach : Hi = Hello * Jumbled words : A name eman, ih, olhle. Set the scene : Pupils meet one another on the first school day : Lan, Nga, Ba, Nam. Presentation (Dialogue build) a) Lan : Hi. I'm _________ b) Ba : Hello. My name's _______ Nga : Hi.I'm __________ Nam : Hello. My name's _______ * Concept check : a) What do "Hi / Hello" mean ? Do you use them to greet a person older than you ? When do you use them ? (to greet a friend / classmate. b) What follows "I 'm ..../ My name ' s ..." ? (a name) Is it your name or your friend 's name ? So, when do we use these structures ? (to introduce ourselves) What are the real words of I' m .../ My name 's ....?
- I'm .... = I am .... My name's = My name is .... Why don't we say "I am" instead of "I'm" ? (not natural English). Practice :( A3 - 4 ; P.11) Say "Hi / hello" to your classmates. Introduce yourself : Pair work. 2 - Numbers 0 - 5 : Pre - teach : "Oh" = 0 one = 1 two = 2 three = 3 four = 4 five = 5 (R.O.R) Pelmanism S.T.B Practice : Number dictation : T reads : SS. write : Three, five, four, oh, two, one 3, 5, 4, 0 ... Four - five - three ; three - two - oh 453, 320 ... Word - cue - drill : Telephone code : Hue Danang Hanoi HCMC Quang Nam 054 0511 04 08 0510 Example exchange : T - WC ; 1/2 Class - 1/2 Class, Pairwork. S1 : Hue, please.
- S2 : Oh - five – four. Further practice : Guessing game : Ss use the word - cue - drill cards Ex : S1 : Oh - five - four ? S2 : No. S3 : Oh - five - one - one ? S2 : Yes. Homework : - Write 2 sentences to introduce yourself. - Find out 2 more telephone codes. UNIT 1 : GREETINGS Period 3 Lesson 2 A5 - 8 p.12 - 13 AIM : By the end of the lesson, Ps will be able to greet each other, using "How are you ?" "I'm fine, thanks" ; and use numbers 6 - 10. VISUAL AIDS : Wordsquare for numbers 0 – 10 1 - Greetings : Pre - teach : Fine, thanks Miss Mr Set the scene : Ba and Lan meet each other the first time on the day. They greet each other.
- Presentation : R.O.R dialogue (A5 - p.12) Model sentences : - How are you ? - I 'm fine, thanks. * Concept check : Is it a question for health ? (No) Is it a greeting ? (Yes) What do we expect to know how the reply is ? (Fine, not bad, verywell ...) Practice : Picture - cue - drill Miss Hoa - Mr Hung, Nam - Nga. T - WC ; 1/2 class - 1/2 class ; pairwork. Delayed correction. 2 - Numbers 6 - 10 : Revision : Jumbled words : Numbers 0 - 5 Wto = two ; etrhe = three ; ifev = five, rofu = four ; neo = one Presentation : Pre - teach : Matching : Six =6 8 six 7 Seven =7 seven 9 Eight =8 eight Nine =9 6 nine 10 Ten = 10 ten
- Practice : Number dictation : a) 505 678 901 234 254 b) (Tel) 8200294 9504423 8565656 510518 Wordsquare : 7 x 6 (numbers 0 - 10) F I V E Z E R Five, two, eight, ten, three S N T W O F O Nine, four, ten, one E I G H T O N Six O N X J E U E Zero T E N O N R V Seven T H R E E S E One Further practice : Guessing game : Double : 00, 11, 22, 33. 826699 820096 821776 HOMEWORK : - Practise greetings. - Write 5 more telephone numbers, use tel. code.