Giáo án Anh văn lớp 8 - Unit 4 - PERIOD 25 - LESSON 5 : WRITE
Chia sẻ: mobell1209
PERIOD 25 LESSON 5 : WRITE A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to use Simple Past Tense to write a folk tale . B / Teaching aids : Text book , eleven cards , chalks , boards . C / Procedure : I / Warm up : Chatting - Ask Ss some questions about imaginary stories 1. Do you want to read imaginary stories ? 2. Name some of them 3. Which story do you like best ? 4. Have you ever read the story “ how the tigers got his stripes “...
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án Anh văn lớp 8 - Unit 4 - PERIOD 25 - LESSON 5 : WRITE
A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to use
Simple Past Tense to write a folk tale .
B / Teaching aids : Text book , eleven cards , chalks , boards .
C / Procedure :
I / Warm up : Chatting
- Ask Ss some questions about imaginary
1. Do you want to read imaginary stories ? Play game
2. Name some of them
3. Which story do you like best ?
4. Have you ever read the story “ how the
tigers got his stripes “ ?
II / Pre - writing : Introduce the aims of the Listen and copy
writing and some new words .
1. Pre- teach vocabulary : Listen and repeat in
- wisdom ( n) : trí khôn chorus , individually
- a stripe (n) ( realia ) .
- a straw ( n) ( realia )
- a servant (n) : người phục vụ , đầy tớ Guess its meanings
- to graze ( picture ) and copy
- to escape : trốn thoát
- to light – lit – lighted ( mime )
* Checking : Matching
1. wisdom a. trốn thoát
2. a stripe b. đường sọc
3. a straw c. ăn cỏ , gặm cỏ
4. a servant d. trí khôn Work individually .
5. graze e. rơm rạ
6. escape f . đầy tớ
- Ask Ss to come to the board to match items
on the left with those on the right by drawing a
line connecting the story .
* Reading :
- Ask Ss to read and complete the story .
- Call on Ss to say the meanings of the verbs in
the box .
- Have them work in pairs , using suitable Read the verbs in the
box and say the
verbs to fill in the blanks . meanings of them .
- Call on them to read their answers aloud .
- Give feedback Read the complete
1. appear 2. as 3. said 4. left story .
5. went 6. lit 7. burned 8. escaped
+ Comprehension questions :
1. where was the man ?
2. What did the buffalo do when the tiger
3. What did the tiger want to know ? Work in pairs to
4. What did he do before going home ? practice asking and
Why ? answering the
5. What did he do when he returned ? questions .
- Call on some pairs to practice asking and
answering the questions above .
III / While - writing :
- Get Ss to do exercise 2 . ( Ss have to imagine
to be a man in order to write the story )
+ Notice : Change Write the story
The man -> I / His -> My individually .
- Ask Ss to work individually , then share with
their partners and correct mistakes .
- Take some writings to correct in front of the Demonstrate in front
class. of class.
- Give suggested answers :
IV / Post - writing : Telling the story
- Divide the class into 2 teams . Team A plays
the role of the tiger . Team B plays the role of Play the roles of
the buffalo tiger and buffalo ,
- Ask them to work in team , telling the story telling the story .
- Team tiger changes : a / the tiger -
- Team buffalo changes : a / the
buffalo - > I Listen and copy .
V / Homework :
1. Write the story again , imagine you are :
* The tiger
* The buffalo
2. Do exercises in workbook .
3. Prepare the next lesson .
Top Download Tiếng Anh Phổ Thông
40p 6339 3818
126p 1731 1373
84p 8537 3673
58p 3829 3525
63p 2474 1713
225p 3222 2197
9p 1246 766
117p 1909 728
17p 5687 5566
42p 7021 3739
7p 10 1