Giáo án Anh văn lớp 8 - Unit 4 - PERIOD 25 - LESSON 5 : WRITE
Chia sẻ: mobell1209 | Ngày: 20-10-2010
PERIOD 25 LESSON 5 : WRITE A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to use Simple Past Tense to write a folk tale . B / Teaching aids : Text book , eleven cards , chalks , boards . C / Procedure : I / Warm up : Chatting - Ask Ss some questions about imaginary stories 1. Do you want to read imaginary stories ? 2. Name some of them 3. Which story do you like best ? 4. Have you ever read the story “ how the tigers got his stripes “...
- PERIOD 25 LESSON 5 : WRITE A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to use Simple Past Tense to write a folk tale . B / Teaching aids : Text book , eleven cards , chalks , boards . C / Procedure : I / Warm up : Chatting - Ask Ss some questions about imaginary stories 1. Do you want to read imaginary stories ? Play game 2. Name some of them 3. Which story do you like best ? 4. Have you ever read the story “ how the tigers got his stripes “ ? II / Pre - writing : Introduce the aims of the Listen and copy writing and some new words . 1. Pre- teach vocabulary : Listen and repeat in - wisdom ( n) : trí khôn chorus , individually - a stripe (n) ( realia ) . - a straw ( n) ( realia ) - a servant (n) : người phục vụ , đầy tớ Guess its meanings
- - to graze ( picture ) and copy - to escape : trốn thoát - to light – lit – lighted ( mime ) * Checking : Matching A B 1. wisdom a. trốn thoát 2. a stripe b. đường sọc 3. a straw c. ăn cỏ , gặm cỏ 4. a servant d. trí khôn Work individually . 5. graze e. rơm rạ 6. escape f . đầy tớ - Ask Ss to come to the board to match items on the left with those on the right by drawing a line connecting the story . * Reading : - Ask Ss to read and complete the story . - Call on Ss to say the meanings of the verbs in the box . - Have them work in pairs , using suitable Read the verbs in the box and say the
- verbs to fill in the blanks . meanings of them . - Call on them to read their answers aloud . - Give feedback Read the complete 1. appear 2. as 3. said 4. left story . 5. went 6. lit 7. burned 8. escaped + Comprehension questions : 1. where was the man ? 2. What did the buffalo do when the tiger appeared ? 3. What did the tiger want to know ? Work in pairs to 4. What did he do before going home ? practice asking and Why ? answering the 5. What did he do when he returned ? questions . - Call on some pairs to practice asking and answering the questions above . III / While - writing : - Get Ss to do exercise 2 . ( Ss have to imagine to be a man in order to write the story ) + Notice : Change Write the story The man -> I / His -> My individually .
- - Ask Ss to work individually , then share with their partners and correct mistakes . - Take some writings to correct in front of the Demonstrate in front class. of class. - Give suggested answers : IV / Post - writing : Telling the story - Divide the class into 2 teams . Team A plays the role of the tiger . Team B plays the role of Play the roles of the buffalo tiger and buffalo , - Ask them to work in team , telling the story telling the story . Notice : - Team tiger changes : a / the tiger - >I - Team buffalo changes : a / the buffalo - > I Listen and copy . V / Homework : 1. Write the story again , imagine you are : * The tiger * The buffalo 2. Do exercises in workbook .
- 3. Prepare the next lesson .