Giáo án Anh văn lớp 8 - UNIT 8 COUNTRY LIFE AND CITY LIFE - PERIOD 46 - LESSON 1 : GETTING STARTED LISTEN AND READ
Chia sẻ: mobell1209
A / Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to talk about the city life and the country life B / Teaching aids : Textbooks , cassette , chalks , boards … C / Procedure : I / Warm up : Chatting - Talk to Ss about life in the city and life in the country by asking some questions 1. Where do you live ? 2. Do you want to live in the city ? Why ? 3. Do you want to live in the country ? Why ? = Lead in the new lesson.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án Anh văn lớp 8 - UNIT 8 COUNTRY LIFE AND CITY LIFE - PERIOD 46 - LESSON 1 : GETTING STARTED LISTEN AND READ
COUNTRY LIFE AND CITY LIFE
PERIOD 46 LESSON 1 : GETTING STARTED
LISTEN AND READ
A / Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to talk
about the city life and the country life
B / Teaching aids : Textbooks , cassette , chalks , boards …
C / Procedure :
I / Warm up : Chatting
- Talk to Ss about life in the city and life in the
country by asking some questions Chatting
1. Where do you live ? ( whole class )
2. Do you want to live in the city ? Why ?
3. Do you want to live in the country ? Why ?
=> Lead in the new lesson
II / Pre -reading : Introduce the topic of the Listen and copy
passage reading and some new words .
1. Pre – teach vocabulary :
- a relative = uncles , aunts cousins
- peaceful = quiet and calm (a) Listen and repeat
- permanently (adv) : its means existing all the chorally
time Copy down
- accessible = co the den gan duoc
- medical facilities = cac phuong tien y te Play game
* Checking vocabulary : Rub out and
2. Brainstorming ( Getting started )
- Get Ss to talk about city life and country life .
The words in the box of getting started may help
Work in groups
Possible answers :
- tall buildings - beautiful views
- plenty kinds of goods - fresh food
- polluted air - fresh air
- traffic jams - friendly
- entertainment - peaceful
III / While – reading :
1. True / false statements
Statements True False
1. Na lives in the city x
2. Na went to a village which has x
some relatives lives there .
3. The village is very peaceful x Work in groups to
and quiet predict
4. Hoa prefers the city life x
- Turn on the tape and ask Ss to work in groups to
predict the true / false statements .
- Call on some Ss to report their predictions and
write them on the board.
- Ask Ss to read the dialogue between Na and Hoa
and compare their ideas
- Give feedback and get more information Read the dialogue
- Call on some pairs to practice the dialogue , compare their
2. Comprehension questions : ideas
- Get Ss to work in pairs to answer the questions in
ex 2 / 73 Practice the
- Call on some pairs to practice asking answering dialogue in pairs
the questions in front of class .
- Give feedback
a. Na has been to Kin Lien village Work in pairs
b. She was there for the weekend
c. to her , the countryside is peaceful and quiet and
there is nothing to do .
d. There is no libraries , no movies , no
supermarket , no zoos …
e. Country life is becoming better . Many remote
area are getting electricity . People can now have
things like refrigerators and TV , medical facilities
are more accessible .
- Ask Ss to work in closed pairs
IV / Post - reading : Practice asking
Discussion and answering the
- Divide the class into 4 groups . Two groups questions
include Ss who prefer the city life and the others
include Ss who prefer the country life .
- Ask Ss to work in groups to answer the questions
“ Do you prefer the city or the country life ?Why ?
- Call on 4 pioneers from 4 groups to show their Work in groups
ideas before class .
V / Homework : Demonstrate their
1. Learn by heart new words and copy two lines ideas in front of
for each word class .
2. Copy the answers in their notebooks .
3. Prepare the next lesson .
Listen and copy
Top Download Tiếng Anh Phổ Thông
17p 5701 5570
9p 1285 786
84p 8570 3683
63p 2510 1730
126p 1744 1379
117p 1918 731
225p 3236 2205
42p 7048 3752
58p 3847 3529
40p 6361 3825
7p 14 1
814p 26 7
54p 41 20