Giáo án Anh văn lớp 9 - Unit 4 - Period 27 - English written test number 2
Chia sẻ: mobell1209 | Ngày: 20-10-2010
A / Aim and Objectives : Students can apply the knowledge they have learnt to do the test well . B / Teaching aids : Papers and chalks . C / Procedure : Deliver the test papers to students . I / Supply the correct tense form of the verbs in brackets : (2,o p) 1. My brother ( come ) home late lat night . He ( not get ) up yet . 2. While he ( write ) a letter , the telephone ( ring ) . 3. The students ( play ) badminton at the moment...
- Period 27 English written test number 2 A / Aim and Objectives : Students can apply the knowledge they have learnt to do the test well . B / Teaching aids : Papers and chalks . C / Procedure : Deliver the test papers to students . I / Supply the correct tense form of the verbs in brackets : (2,o p) 1. My brother ( come ) home late lat night . He ( not get ) up yet . 2. While he ( write ) a letter , the telephone ( ring ) . 3. The students ( play ) badminton at the moment . 4. The children usually ( visit ) their grand parents at weekends. II / Complete the sentences with the best words in brackets : ( 2,0 p) 1. My mother has to learn English ( for / of / from ) her work . 2. ( Watch / watching / watched ) television is also means of learning English . 3. We learn our mother tongue quite ( easy / easily / ease ) . 4. My friends practice ( listen / listening / listened ) to the radio every day . 5. The boys often go skiing ( at / in / on ) winter . 6. They got up quite late . ( so / but / and ) they missed their bus . 7. They heard a very strange noise ( at / in / on ) midnight . 8. The farmers were working ( on / at / in ) the field when we came.
- III / Rewrite these sentences , beginning with the suggested words or phrases ( 2,5 p) 1. “ This picture is very nice , “ my uncle said . My uncle said ………….. 2. “ I must leave now , “ Mr Nam said ……………… 3. “ Will you be free tomorrow ? “ She asked me …………… 4. “ When does your school vacation start ? “ She asked me ……………….. 5. He asked me why I was learning English . =>“ Why ……………………………….? “ IV / Match the questions in column A with the answers in column B : ( 1,5 P ) A B 1. What are you doing studying ? a. At new star English Center 2. Why do you think most people b. English learn English ? 3. Dou you like learning English ? c. Two years ago 4. When did you start learning d. Very often it is to get a better
- English ? job. 5. How did you learn English well? e. Yes , I do . I love it 6. Where are you studying ? f. I practice speaking a lot . V / Listen and decide true / false statements : ( 2,0 p ) T F 1. He lives in London . 2. He lives far from the city center . 3. He can walk to the nearest cinema . 4. He sometimes go to the park with his friends everyday . Tapescript : Well , I like living in Glasgow , mainly because I live right in the centre . If I want to go to the theatre, I can leave myhouse about fifteen minutes before the show starts , and walk there . I can do the same with a cinema . On Sundays , I often go to the park with my friends or visit a museum or art gallery . Or I sometimes go to the countryside with my parents and brother .
- Period 28 Correcting the test A / Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson . Ss will be able to assess their knowledge in order to improve their gaps . B / Teaching aids : Paper sheet C / Procedure : I / Remark all the tests generally and correct some common mistakes . II / Deliver their paper sheets to students . 1. Give answers keys : I / ( 2,0 p ) 1. came – has not got 2. was writing - rang 3. are playing 4. visit II / ( 2,0 p) 1. for 2. Watching 3. easily 4. listening 5. in 6. so 7. at 8. in III / ( 2,5 p ) 1. My uncle said that picture was very nice . 2. Mr Nam said he had to leave then . 3. She asked me if I would be free the following day . 4. She asked me when my school vacation started . 5. Why are you learning English . IV / ( 1,5 p ) 1. b ,2.d ,3.e , 4.c ,5 .f ,6.a
- V/ ( 2,0 p ) 1.F , 2.F 3. T ,4.F 2. Home work 1. Redo all the exercises and copy . 2. Prepare the next lesson .