Vui lòng download xuống để xem tài liệu đầy đủ.
Giáo án tiếng anh 10: Unit 1 : A day in the life of... Reading
Nội dung Text
- Giáo án tiếng văn 10 Unit 1 : A day in the life of... Reading Time: 45 minutes I. Objectives: 1. Educational aim: Students should know what a farmer’s day of work is and sympathize with farmers’ everyday work 2. Knowledge: - General knowledge: Students know about activities on a day in the life of farmers - Language: Sentences and expression for describing someone’s daily routines - New words: Words related to a farmer’s daily work
- 3. Skills: Guessing meaning in context, scanning for specific information and passage comprehension II. Method: Integrated, mainly communicative III. Teaching aids: Student’s book and pictures showing farmers’ daily routines, etc. IV. Procedure: Teacher’s activities Students’ activities Notes Warm-up: (5 minutes) - Lead out the hand out and - Open the book introduce how to put the - Listen to the name of the job on its place teacher 1. teacher - Look at the 2. doctor blackboard and put two words together 3. worker 1.b 2.c 3.e 4.a 4. seller
- 5. farmer 5.d - Ask students some questions Where does a teacher work? - Answer Where does a worker questions: work? He works in a Where does a farmer school work? He works in a factory - Let students understand He works in the more about the life of a field farmer, today we learn Unit 1- part A: Reading - Listen to the teacher and open Before you read : (7 the book – Unit 1, minutes) part A: reading
- - Ask students to use the suggestion in their books to work in pairs - Look at the book, - Ask and answer listen to the teacher questions about your daily and work in pairs: routine *A: What time do - Listen to students and you often get up? correct pronunciation and B: I often get up at grammar if necessary six *C: What do you often do in the evening? D: I often do my - Ask students to look at home work and watch T.V the picture in the book - Show students to know about farmers’ - Look at the
- daily routine picture - Listen to the While you read : (23 teacher minutes) - Ask students to look through the passage and read in silence - Help students read the - Listen to the passage teacher then read - Explain pronunciation and the passages meaning of new words - Ask some new which appear in the passage words if necessary Task 1 : (3 minutes) - Ask students to choose the option A, B or C that - Keep the book best suits the meaning of open the italicized words
- - Let students work - Listen to the individual or in groups teacher then do if task 1 - Help students necessary - Ask the teacher if necessary Keys: - Work individual 1C; 2C; 3A; 4A or in group - Write down in the notebook Task 2: (4 minutes) - Ask students to answer the following questions - Listen to the - Ask students look teacher through the passages then try to answer the questions - Try to answer the questions in right way - Practice with a - Let them work in pairs partner then write - Help students if
- necessary them down in the the note books (the answers in passage) - Ask the teacher if necessary Task 3: (6 minutes) - Ask students to scan the passage and make brief - Listen to the note about Mr Vy and Mrs teacher and make a Tuyet’s daily routines brief note about Mr the Vy and Mrs - Walk round correct Tuyet’s daily classroom and routines mistakes 4.30: alarm goes off.. 5.15: leaves the After you read: (8 house minutes) 5.30: arrives the - Ask students to close field their books
- - Ask them to talk about Mr Vy and Mrs Tuyet’s - Listen to the daily routines or their teacher parents’ daily routines - Try to talk about - Listen to students and Mr Vy and Mrs correct mistakes Tuyet’s daily routines - The students who Home work: (2 minutes) - Ask students to write a are called to stand passage about a farmer’s up to talk loudly are intelligent ones daily routines (80 words) - Ask students to do Reading exercise of Unit 1 in workbook and prepare - Listen to the Part B : Speaking at home teacher and write down homework
- --------------***-------------- Date:……… Period……. Unit 1 : A day in the life of... Lesson 2: speaking Time: 45 minutes I. Objectives: 1. Educational aim: Students should know how to spend their daily time 2. Knowledge: - General knowledge: Students learn about daily activities - Language: asking for and giving information from a timetable
- - New words: words related to students’ daily activities 3. Skills: talking about daily activities II. Method: integrated, mainly communicative III. Teaching aids: pictures IV. Procedure: Teacher’s activities Students’ Notes activities Warm-up: (5 minutes) - Ask students to keep - Keep books book close close - Write on the board names - Listen to the of ten subjects which are teacher learnt in secondary school: - Look at the 1. Civic education board and try to
- 2. Maths remember names of ten subjects 3. Techonology 4. Physics 5. Literature 6. Biology 7. Chemistry 8. Geography 9. Physical education 10. History - Ask students to repeat - The winners who repeat most - Try to repeat from memory - Give marks - Tell students to understand more about students’ daily activities.
- (We learn Unit 1, part- speaking) Pre-speaking : (12 minutes) - Look at Task 1 student’s book - Ask students to ask and - Listen to the answer about Quan’s teacher weekly timetable using the - Ask and answer information from the about Quan’s timetable weekly timetable - Let them work in pairs A: What time - Listen to students and does Quan have correct mistakes physics on Tuesday? B: He has physics at 7.15 on
- Tuesday. A: What lesson does Quan have at 8.55 on Monday? While-speaking : (15 B: He has maths minutes) at 8.55 on Task 2 Monday. - Ask students to talk about Quan’s activities, using the pictures in Task 2 - Open the books - Let them work in groups - Do task 2 in - Walk round and help groups them A: Quan gets up - Ask some students to at 14.00 stand up to talk again B: He does his loudly homework at - Listen and correct
- mistakes 14.15 (10 C: He watches Post-speaking : T.V at 16.30 minutes) Task 3 - Ask students to close books - Ask students to tell the - Close the books classmates about their - Listen to the daily rountine teacher - Walk round and help - Do task 3 them - Work in groups - Let them work in groups - The students are - Ask some students to called stand up stand up and tell loudly and tell loudly - Listen and correct A: Everyday, I mistakes get up at 5.30, I have breakfast at
- 6.00 and go to school at 6.30 Homework: (3 minutes) - Ask students to write a passage about their daily - Listen to the routine (50 words) teacher - Ask students to prepare - Write down the Part C- Listening and do homework homework ------------------***---------------------- Date:……… Period……. Unit 1 : A day in the life of...
- Lesson 3: listening Time: 45 minutes I. Objectives: 1. Educational aim: Students should know about a working-day of a cyclo driver and sympthize with him 2. Knowledge: - General knowledge: Students learn more about traffic, a cyclo driver’s activities - New words: Words related to traffic activities 3. Skills: - Listening and numbering pictures - Listening and deciding on True or False statements II. Method: Intergrated, mainly communicative
- III. Teaching aids: Student’s book, pictures showing a cyclo driver’s activities, tape and cassette player IV. Procedure: Teacher’s activities Students’ Notes activities Warm-up: (5 minutes) - Ask students to close the - Close the books books - Listen to the - Give Jumpled words: teacher C C L O Y, R I E D V, N S - Work in groups S E G E R P A, D O F O S ALLT Key:cyclo-driver- - Ask students to arrange passenger- those letters in right orders foodstall
- - Check some students and mark - Listen to the - Give some statements: teacher and answer the He has a cyclo question: He drives passenger He is a cyclo everyday driver He usually has meal at a foodstall - Give question: Who is he? - Listen to the - If you want to know teacher and open more details about daily textbooks activities of a cyclo driver, we will go to Unit 1- part Listening - Look at the Pre-listening: (7 minutes) books
- - Ask students to look at - Listen to the the part: Before listening teacher - Let them work in pairs - Work in pairs and make questions A: Have you ever - Walk round, listen and travelled by help students cyclo? B: Yes, I have A: When was it? B: Last summer A: Is it interesting to travel by cyclo? B: Yes, it is - Read loudly the words: - Repeat loudly distric; routine; office; the words and try drop; passenger; ride pedal; to remember purchases parkl foodstall them
- - Ask students to repeat loudly the words - Listen and check pronunciation While-listening: (20 minutes) - Keep book open Task 1 - Look at the - Ask students to look at pictures in task 1 the pictures about some - Describe the activities of Mr Lam, a pictures cyclo driver - Listen to the - Let them describe the tapescript and pictures number the - Read loudly or turn on pictures the tapescript three times Key: a.3, b.5, c.4, - Ask students to number
Có Thể Bạn Muốn Download