Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11: UNIT 4: VOLUNTEER WORK-WRITING
Chia sẻ: abcdef_34
Tham khảo tài liệu 'giáo án tiếng anh lớp 11: unit 4: volunteer work-writing', tài liệu phổ thông, tiếng anh phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11: UNIT 4: VOLUNTEER WORK-WRITING
Class Teaching date Absentees
I. Objectives: By the end of the lesson , ps will be able to:Writing a letter to
Language Focus:*Vocabulary: gratitude , receipt, isssue, assistance
*skill : writing comprehension
II. Method and Tecniques
-Communicative approach ,
- gap-filling multiple choice, discussion, Ro and R, write it up
III. teaching aids
text book, handout, poster., real objects
+ Teaching aids : Textbook, posters
+ Approach : Communicative approach
IV. Teaching procedures :
- Asks Ss some questions about their - Answer freely
1/ Have you ever received a donation? When?
2/ What did you do then?
3/ Did you write a letter for thanks?
Asks some questions: Answer
1. How many parts are there in a letter? - Address, greeting,opening, body, closing,
2.What do we normally write in the greeting? - Dear Sir/ Madam, Dear……
3. What do we normally write in the closing? - Yours Faithfully, / Yours sincerely
- Asks Ss to read the letter and underline the - Do the task 1:
sentences that express the points: - Read and take notes:
* The opening of the letter - “Dear Sir /Madam”
* The donated amount - “I am very …..some days ago”
* The way the money is used - “The money will…..students”
* The way the receipt is issued - “We will certainly…possiple”
* The gratitude to the donor - “I would like………company”
* The closing of the letter - “ I look …..faithfully”
Instructs ss some sructures: Write down
- S + be + adjective + to + infinitive
- To receive sth from sb/sth
Task 2 - Would like + to infinitive
- Three parts of a letter.(picture) - To hope + to infinitive + for sth
- Asks Students to do task 2 ; - First : the opening
Give outline: - Second: the body of the letter
* ( the points in task 1) - Third: Conclusion/The closing
gets SS to read letter again and remind them to pay
attention to some structures that they can use in writing a in pairs.
letter of thanks. - Some students write their letters on the
I’m very happy to………… blackboard.
I’m very glad to………….
I can’t say how happy I am about…… - Students rewrite the letter (task 1)
I’d like to thank you for…………….. Tra Linh,
I’m very grateful to you for………… 20 October 2009
I can’t find words to express my thanks. Dear Sir / Madam,
I have no words to express my gratitude.
I’m very happy to receive a donation of
I’d like to express my heart-fell gratitude to
one million dong from your organization a
few days ago.I think money will help us to
build the school library for our students.
We will certainly issue the receipt as soon
I would like to express our thanks for the
donation from your organization and to
get more hope assistance and cooperation
from your organization in the future.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Le Thi Thanh
Homework: Teacher asks SS to
prepare part 5 Language focus
Top Download Tiếng Anh
8p 1156 177
70p 1447 504
127p 6439 963
107p 862 467
51p 1009 466
83p 3590 722
104p 2795 810
255p 2496 853