Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 8: Unit 6 The young pioneers club Lesson 2 : Speak A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson ,
Chia sẻ: abcdef_34
Tham khảo tài liệu 'giáo án tiếng anh lớp 8: unit 6 the young pioneers club lesson 2 : speak a/ aims and objectives : by the end of the lesson ,', ngoại ngữ, anh ngữ phổ thông phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 8: Unit 6 The young pioneers club Lesson 2 : Speak A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson ,
- Unit 6 The young pioneers club Lesson 2 : Speak A/ Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to ask for favors and respond to favors . offer and respond to assistance B / Teaching aids : Cut out shark , cut out girl / boy , textbook . C / Procedure : Shark, s attack I / Warm up : - Cut out a shark and a school girl / boy from card Play game - Draw some steps , then stick the cut out girl / boy on the top of the steps , the sharks in the sea . - Draw 5 gaps for the word – favor II / Presentation Listen and practice - Ask Ss the meanings of the word FAVOR asking and + What do you say to ask for a favor ? answering the Can you help me ? questions Could you do me a favor ?
- Can / Could you ………..? + When do you ask for favor ? Need some help Listen and copy + How do you say to respond to favor ? Certainly / Of course / sure No problem + What does the receptionist say ? May I help you ? + What is for ? For offering assistance + another way to offer assistance ? Do you need any help ? / Let me help you . + How do you say to respond to assistance ? Yes . No , thank you . - Ask Ss to copy down the following phrases Asking for Responding for favor favor
- * Can / Could * Certainly / of course / you help me sure please ? * Could you do * No problem me a favor ? * I need a favor * What can I do for you ? Repeat chorally , * Can / could * How can I help you ? individually you ..? * I am sorry . I am really busy Offering Responding to Work in pairs assistance assistance * May I help * Yes / No . Thank you you ? * Yes . That is very kind * Do you need of you . any help ? * No . thank you . I am Work in pairs * Let me help fine .
- you . I can manage . - Ask Ss to repeat chorally and then Closed pairs individually all the phrases in the chart . III / Practice : 1. Ask Ss to work in pairs to practice the dialogues - Call on some pairs to practice in front of class . - Correct pronunciation if any . 2. Use appropriate phrases to make similar dialogues about some of the following Practice the situations with a partner. dialogues in front - Have Ss work in pairs . of class - Call on some pairs to practice in front of class . - Give feedback IV / Production : Situation : A receptionist Listen and copy .
- wants to help a tourist who needs to go to the nearest bank Receptionist : ……………………………? Tourist : yes . Can you ……………..? Receptionist : Sure . Turn right when you get out of the hotel . Turn left at the first corner . ………... your right . Tourist :…………………… - Ask Ss to work in pairs to make the dialogue and move around the class and help Ss . - Call on some Ss to practice the dialogue in front of the class . V / Homework : 1. Learn by heart the expressions to offer assistance and favor and how to respond them .
- 2. Write the dialogue between you and a tourist who lost money . * Feedback :