Giáo án tiếng tiếng anh lớp 7: Unit eleven: Keep fit, stay healthy
Chia sẻ: vetnangcuoitroi_2305 | Ngày: 22-06-2011
Tham khảo tài liệu 'giáo án tiếng tiếng anh lớp 7: unit eleven: keep fit, stay healthy', ngoại ngữ, anh ngữ phổ thông phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
- Giáo án tiếng văn 7 Unit eleven: Keep fit, stay healthy B/ What was wrong with you? ( B1 ) I/ Objectives. By the end of the lesson, the students will be able to ask and answer about the health and speak some names of illness. II/ Language contents. 1, Vocabulary: sick note, virus, cold, flu, headache. 2, Structures: What’s wrong with you? Have a bad cold. III/ Teaching aids.
- -Make a plan. -Prepare a picture of the lesson, a tape and a cassette player. IV/ Teaching produces. Stages Teacher’s activities Students’ activities 1, Warm @ Call two students on, up and asks them to ask and Talk about your answer about the health. health. Then the teacher gives the medical records and asks Fill the medical them to work in pairs by records. completing them. After that, call some
- students on to read the Talk about your medical records of your medical records. friends. @ Use the picture to Look at the picture 2, introduce the new lesson: and listen to the Presentatio Who are they? They are teacher. n. Lan and Mr. Tan, her teacher. Look at the picture, -Now you look at the listen and answer the balloon 1: Lan wasn’t teacher’s questions. there. She was absent. What do you think Mr. Tan is asking Lan? Let’s Repeat and write the look at the balloon 2 and new words. answer: What’s wrong with Lan? Teacher introduces: She Listen the tape and find out the
- was sick. structures that use to We’re going to listen to talk about health. the conversation between Lan and Mr. Tan. Yesterday Lan was sick, Repeat the tape. you listen and find out the structures that use to talk Write and read these about health. words. Play the tape and ask students to listen and look at the books. Have students repeat the dialogue. Explain the words and phrases that students Practice this don’t know: To be sick. structure. A little tired.
- Stay inside Sick note. Make a dialogue again. Virus: *What’s wrong/ the 3, Practice. matter with sb? -S + have/ has + name of Answer the illness. questions with a Ex. What’s wrong with partner. Lan yesterday? -She had a headache and a bad cold. Practice in front of Ask students to practice the class. the dialogue again. @ Have them look at “ Now answer” and answer Others listen and the questions with a give the ideas partner.
- Call some pairs on and yourself. ask them make questions and answers. Give the correct answers: Talk about yourself. -Because she had a bad cold. -She had a headache. -Mr. Tan told Lan to stay inside at recess. -The doctor said that Lan 4, had a virus. Production. Work in pairs. -The doctor wrote Lan’s sick note. *Make some questions about class: -Who was absent Practice about the yesterday? health.
- -Why didn’t she/ he go to school? -What was wrong with her/ him? -What did you do when 5, you were sick? I wrote a Homework sick note. . Rewrite these duties or I saw the doctor. into the notebooks. or I had to stay at home.....etc @ Talk about yourself. Teacher makes some questions for students. -Were you ever absent from school last semester? -Why? If yes.
- -What was wrong with you? Then have students practice in front of the class. Listen and correct their mistakes. @ Rewrite the sentences about health Make the dialogue with your friends about the health. Do exercises 1 ( 71 sbt ). Explain the structure: “ Had better + V ’’ -You had better stay inside.
- V/ Draw experience. Unit eleven: Keep fit, stay healthy. B/ What was wrong with you? ( B 2+ B3 ) I/ Objectives. By the end of the lesson, the students will be able to speak about the health again by taking a survey and listening to complete the table. II/ Language contents. 1, Vocabulary: Name some of illness: flu, headache, stomachache, sickness, absence, account for.... 2, Structure: The simple past tense.
- III/ Teaching aids. -Make a plan. -Prepare a book, a tape, a cassette player and some small papers to take a survey. IV/ Teaching produces Stages Teacher’s activities Students’ activities 1, Warm @ Make some questions up about Lan and ask students Listen and answer to answer. the teacher’s Make questions about one questions. or two students: Were you absent from school last
- semester? Read again these words. Why were you absent? Did you have a toothache/ a mump/ a headache/ a stomachache/ a flu? 2, Presentati @ Give the surveys and Look at the surveys explain: These are the and work with a on. surveys about the health of partner. students. You now work in the group of 4 in turn ask and answer the given questions to complete the Fill in these surveys. survey. Have the students read over words After that, the teacher asks students to fill the name of Practice in front of
- the students in the group the class. and tick the illness which each of students had. Combine the results Call all groups on to and ask which illness practice was the most Rewrite the names of common. illness of groups on the Listen and answer board. After practicing, all the questions. the groups combine the results to find out which 3, illness was the most Practice. Before listening, common. answer the teacher’s Make questions for each questions. class: -What was the most common illness? -What was the least
- common illness? Listen to the tape. @ Before listening, the teacher makes questions for students: -Who was absent from Listen and complete class for one day the table. yesterday? -Which sickness did you/ Talk about her/ him/ them have? something what they Now we are going to listen have just listened. to a report telling you the days’ absence due to Check these sickness of 7a. You listen sentences. to it and complete the table by writing the days in each Correct the mistakes. column. Play the tape three times. 4,
- Productio After each time the teacher n stops to check students. Work in small Then call some students on groups. and ask them to read what they have just listened. Play last the tape and stop Practice with a in each sentence to check. partner. After that, give the correct answer; ColdFluStomachacheHea dache Toothache Talk about that. 10 43 37 5 17 5, Homewor Total days k lost: 112 Rewrite the duty into @ Ask students to take a the notebook survey for the class b y
- using the over table.( Can give a mump ) Then ask students to practice with a partner about the illness. Model: -Were you absent last semester?/ last week?/ yesterday? -Why were you absent? -Did you have a flu? Listen and correct the mistakes. @ Learn by heart all the illness and make the sentences with them.
- Do exercises: 2,3( 72- 73sbt ) V/ Draw experience. Unit eleven: Keep fit, stay healthy. B/ What was wrong with you? ( B4 + B5 ). I/ Objectives. By the end of the lesson, the students will be able to talk about the common cold by reading the text. II/ Language contents.
- 1, Vocabulary: common cold, runny nose, symptom, cough, sneeze, cure, drugstore. 2, Structures: We call it the common cold because every year millions of people catch it. III/ Teaching aids. -Make a plan . -Prepare a book, a tape, a cassette player and the pictures of the common cold. IV/ Teaching produces. Stages Teacher’s activities Students’ activities. 1, Warm Play the game: Lucky Play the game by up number answering the Make the questions about questions.
- the health and the sickness. Among the diseases you Listen to the teacher learned, do you know and answer the which disease is the most question (can answer common? The common by Vietnamese) 2, cold. Look at the picture Presentati @ Ask the students to look in the book and on. at the picture and listen to the teacher. introduce the common cold: He has a common Answer this question cold. ( can answer by -Do you know what Vietnamese). symptoms of the common cold are? Read these words Tell me what are and rewrite them symptoms of the common into the notebooks. cold?
- -runny nose: sổ mũi Listen to the teacher. -a light fewer: sốt nhẹ -coughing: Ho Read a passage. -sneezing: hắt hơi Listen the teacher’s the explaining. Read a passage common cold and ask the students to listen to it. Have students read a Can these structures passage. into the notebooks. Explain the new structures: Read it in front of -Everybody knows the the class symptoms. 3, -Nobody knows a cure. Work in a small Practice. -These medicines don’t groups by asking and cure a cold, but they do answering the relieve the symptoms. questions. Call some students on and Practice in front of
- ask them to read it in front the class. of the class. @ Have students work with a partner by asking After that, rewrite and answering the these answers into questions. the notebooks. Ask them to practice in front of the class. Listen and give the correct answers: -Because every year millions of people catch it. -They are: runny nose, a slight fewer, coughing and Make questions and answer them again. sneezing. -No, there is no cure for the common cold. Close the books and 4,