KIỂM TRA HỌC KÌ I KHỐI 12 NĂM 2011 MÔN: ANH VĂN – ĐỀ 21
Chia sẻ: tottenham246
Tham khảo tài liệu 'kiểm tra học kì i khối 12 năm 2011 môn: anh văn – đề 21', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: KIỂM TRA HỌC KÌ I KHỐI 12 NĂM 2011 MÔN: ANH VĂN – ĐỀ 21
MÔN: ANH VĂN – ĐỀ 21
Part 1: Phonetics:
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest in each
1. A. knew B. grew C. sew D. threw
2. A. afraid B. made C. shake D. take
3. A. shoes B. choose C. does D. goose
4. A. bubble B. on C. blunt D. won
5. A. there B. care C. here D. wear
Choose the word whose syllable is stressed differently from the rest in each group
6. A. celebration B. contribution C. operation D. remarkable
7. A. recognise B. recollect C. recommend D. recipe
8. A. compose B. recent C. gentle D. stupid
9. A. publish B. rewrite C. study D. practise
10. A. exercise B. decorate C. extinguish D. advertise
Part 2: Vocabulary - grammar and structures
Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D
11. Did you_______ anywhere interesting last weekend?
A. go B. going C. was D. went
12. I work as a teacher and my wife________ too
A. do B. is C. work D. does
13. I think _______ taxi driver
A. her job is B. she's a C. her job is an D. she's
14. What is your hometown__________?
A. situated B. age C. like D. located
15. I'm afraid I_____ here for your birthday party.
A. have not to be B. am not being C. will be not D. can't be
16. How ________ are you?
A. high B. wide C. long D. heavy
17. How long_________ married?
A. have you been B. are you C. have you D. been
18. Would like _______ help?
A. a B. some C. me D. I
19. They___________ go to the cinema
A. a lot B. much C. rare D. seldom
20. He hasn't played since he ________ the accident.
A. had B. has had C. has D. had had
21. This is the best tea I've_____ tasted.
A. never B. ever C. already D. still
22. I'm looking___ the summer holidays
A. before B. forward C. for D. forward to
23. My girlfriend ______ born on the 2nd of September 1974
A. is B. was C. had D. has been
24. The beer tastes_______
A. badly B. lovely C. well D. normaly
25. In life________ can make a mistake; we're all human
A. anyone B. some people C. not anybody D. someone
Which sentence expresses the same idea as the given one?
26. Susan wore warm clothes, so she got a cold.
A. If Susan wore warm clothes, she wouldn't get a cold.
B. If Susan wore warm clothes, she wouldn't have got a cold
C. If Susan had worn warm clothes, she wouldn't have got a cold
D. If Susan had worn warm clothes, she wouldn't get a cold.
27. There are no tickets left tonight's performance.
A. The tickets for tonight's performance are left
B. All the tickets for tonight's performance are booked
C. They don't sell the tickets for tonight's performance
D. The tickets for the performance is sold tonight
28. At the end of his speech, Mr. White thanked the organizers
A. Mr. White ended his speech by thanking the organizers
B. The organizers thanked Mr. White for his wonderful speech
C. Mr. White's speech eventually ended.
D. Mr. White thanked the organizers for ending the speech.
29. He just failed to break the world record
A. He broke the world record.
B. He successed in breaking the world record
C. The world record was broken by him
D. He didn't succeed in breaking the world record
30. Who was the previous owner of the car?
A. Nobody owned this car
B. The car didn't have any owner before
C. Who did the car belong to before?
D. He didn't succeed in breaking the world record.
Choose a word or phrase in each sentence that needs correcting
31. You should know (A) by now that I cannot (B) stand it when my steak is not (C)
cooked properly as I always have mine well (D) made.
32. You really must (A) more careful when you (B) do your exercises because you (C)
did six elementary mistakes in this (D) one.
33. I (A) see you have some apples (B) for sale and I only want two. Can you please
tell me (C) how much they are (D) the piece?
34. (A) In view of his (B) poor health and also because he found it difficult to (C)
breath the doctor (D) recommended that he moved to a warmer country.
35. I'm (A) afraid the number you want is (B) occupied at the moment so I (C) suggest
you (D) ring back later.
Part 3: Reading
Read the passages below and choose the correct answer among A, B, C or D.
Fast Food Facts
There are more than 300,000 nfast food restaurants in the U.S. Why is fast food so
polular? Because it's convenient, predictable, and fast. Fast food has become a part of the
busy American lifestyle. But nutrition experts point out, fast food is often high in
calories, sodium, fat and cholesterol. This does not mean fast food is bad. But it does
mean you should fit fast food into a balanced, healthy diet.
On the average, to maintain desirable weight, men need about 2,700 calories per
day and women need about 2,000 calories per day. It is not well understood why some
people can eat much more than others and still maintain a desirable weight. However, one
thing is certain- to lose weight, you must take in fewer calories than you burn. This
means that you must either choose foods with fewer calories, or you must increase your
physical activity, preferably both. Most Americans get more than 40 percent of their daily
calories from fat, the American Heart Association recommends limiting fat to less than
50- 80 grams per day. Fast food meals can be high in calories, fat, sodium, and
cholesterol. See an example on how easily these red-flag items can add up.
Lately, fast-food chains have noticed that consumers are more health-conscious,
and as a result many chains are adding healthier choices to their menus.
36. Why is fast food so popular in US?
A. Because it is good for your health and it is fast
B. Because American way of life is on fashion
C. Because American people are very busy and fast food is ready to take
D. Because American do not like cooking.
37. If you want to lose weight, what should you do?
A. It is not important what you eat, providing you eat less
B. Take in fewer calories than you spend
C. Eat food which contains less fat and consequently fewer
D. Eat food which contains more fat and more calories.
38. Some people eat much more than others, but still don't put on weight, Why?
A. We don't really know it
B. They burn more calories than others
C. They do not eat fast food meals
D. They need more calories than others
39. What are fast food meals high in?
A. Water, fat and calories B. Fat and cholesterol
C. Salt, fat and cholesterol D. All are correct
40. Is it possible to eat well in a fast food restaurant?
A. Yes, but you shouldn't eat in a fast food restaurant everyday
B. Yes, but only if you choose low in fat and calories meals
C. No, all fast food meals contain too much fat and cholesterol
D. Yes, if the menus have more choices.
Water is our life source. It makes up 70 per cent of (41)_______ bodies and the
average person actually spends 18 months of his life (42)_______ bath or shower.
But we are only now learning how to look (43)_______ water. Acid rain
(44)_______ polluted as many as 18,000 lakes and our seas and rivers are polluted with
waste products. It is now (45)_______ expensive to try to repair the damage which has
been done. We have some hope for the future, though, (46)_______ new sources of water
have been discovered. People (47)_______ in the Sahara Desert have (48)_______ fish
swimming in deep underground streams. Scientists also believe (49)_______ is a huge
lake underneath London. If we have (50)_______ anything from our mistakes we will try
to keep these new areas of water clean.
41. A. the B. their C. our D. these
42. A. in B. to C. on D. at
43. A. over B. on C. after D. to
44. A. will B. has C. would D. is
45. A. very B. such C. more D. much
46. A. which B. because C. so D. even
47. A. live B. living C. to live D. lived
48. A. realized B. put C. looked D. found
49. A. it B. here C. that D. there
50. A. taught B. practised C. known D. learnt
1. C 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. C 6. A 7. C 8. B 9. D 1 0. A
1 1. A 1 2. D 1 3. B 1 4. C 1 5. D 1 6. D 1 7. A 1 8. B 1 9. D 2 0. A
2 1. B 2 2. D 2 3. B 2 4. B 2 5. A 2 6. C 2 7. B 2 8. A 2 9. D 3 0. C
3 1. D 3 2. C 3 3. D 3 4. C 3 5. D 3 6. C 3 7. B 3 8. A 3 9. C 4 0. B
4 1. C 4 2. A 4 3. C 4 4. B 4 5. A 4 6. B 4 7. B 4 8. D 4 9. D 5 0. D
Top Download Đề Thi Học Kỳ
46p 1744 295
3p 1169 569
3p 789 330
10p 619 318
3p 1602 652
3p 1443 651
6p 5746 2549
5p 2628 1300