Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản: flapping_dragon
Flapping Dragon firstname.lastname@example.org
January 31 2001
1. Crease diagonally. 2. Make a pinch mark halfway down.
3. Fold the top edge down to the pinch mark. 4. Fold and unfold.
5. Fold a preliminary base on the 6. Petal fold the preliminary base.
existing creases. Crease the sides.
7. Valley fold the tip up.
8. Reverse fold the sides in.
Fold and unfold the two corners.
9. Mountain fold the entire model in half. 10. Reverse fold.
11. Reverse fold; repeat behind. 12. Valley fold the topmost flap;
13. Rabbit ear fold the topmost flap; 14. Reverse fold the head down. The paper
repeat behind. is thick here, so do this fold slowly.
15. Valley fold the wing down;
repeat behind. 16. Outside reverse fold.
17. Open sink. 18. Valley fold the wings back up;
19. Crimp the wings and the tail; repeat behind. 20. Rabbit ear fold the wing to form
Reverse fold the tip of the head. Reverse fold a claw; repeat behind.
twice to form the mouth.
21. Finished Flapping Dragon
Hold at the two circles, and
pull apart to make the wings
c Eileen Tan 2001