Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản:horse_bookmark_2
Year of the Horse Bookmark
by Kalei Anne Lundberg
The diagrams are offered for personal use any other use please contact me for
permission at email@example.com.
3. Valley fold. 4. Valley fold.
1. Starting with a 2x1 2. Mountain fold. (This
piece of paper, valley fold fold could be replaced by
in half. a pinched landmark
halfway along the edge.)
5. Rabbit ear. 6. Unfold
7. Repeat steps 3-5 8. Unfold.
on the other side.
Horse page 1 of 3
9. Turn over. 10. Valley fold. This fold sets a 11. Fold tip back up
landmark for the crimp/swivel and valley fold edges
fold in step 17. to center.
12. Valley fold to 13. Inside reverse 14. Valley fold 15. Tuck the back corner
center again. fold lower corner. between the layers of the
inside reverse to lock the
Horse page 2 of 3
16. Crease at a bit less than
the 1/4 mark. Open up the tip
and fold along the crease to
the inside. Almost like an open
sink. Collapse the head back 150%
17. This fold can be a bit awkward the first time. It is a combination of a
crimp and a swivel. Using the horizontal crease made in step 11 as the pivot
line crimp fold the head downward and to the outside. The shaded area will
swivel evenly to each side exposing the ears. The model should lay flat.
(White dots mark the new folds created in the move.)
Finished!! I wish you Heath,
Happiness and Good
Fortune in the Year of the
18. Small inside reverse to form the
eye repeat on back. Inside reverse the
small flap on the inside of the muzzle.
Horse page 3 of 3