Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản:pumpkin_2
by Kalei Anne Lundberg
This model is named for my sister-in-law, who is a firm believer that there can never be too
many Halloween decorations. It is best made of duo-colored paper, but I have tested the
design by using restickable glue stick to tack the outer edges of the eye color paper to orange
tissue paper. There is some minor slippage in the swivel fold in step 8 along the eye side of
the fold. A six inch piece of kami will make a model about 2.5 inches tall without the stem.
The diagrams are offered for personal use. For any other use please contact me for permission
1. Eye Color Up. Crease the 2. Valley fold to the center. These 3. Fold and unfold to
center line. folds should be make to butt very set the crease for the
tightly together. stem section.
4. Valley fold to center. These folds 5. Valley fold. 6 Enlarged views shown
could even overlap a little. Unfold without the stem section of
left side. the model.
Pumpkin page 1 of 3
7. Swivel fold to form nose and 8. Valley fold. Repeat steps 5-8 on 9. Inside reverse fold to
narrow eyes. the right side flap. the crease line made in
10. Valley fold. The top edge 11. Squash fold. 12. Petal fold the bottom portion of the
should be parallel to the upper squash fold while opening the top
edge. portion to lay flat.
14. Valley fold flap through 15. Tuck the top portion of the
13. Completed fold. Repeat on the jaw folds. lower mouth flap behind the eye
the other side. flaps. Fold tip under.
Pumpkin page 2 of 3
17. Open up the stem 18. Valley fold the tip
section and squash fold. down. Valley fold the
sides to the center.
16. Mountain fold the tip
along the crease made in
step 3. Turn model over
20. Rabbit ear the sides. The center 21. Valley fold outward. Pinch
fold of the rabbit ear will lay even with along the edge using your
19. Squash fold the where the jaw flap meets the eye flap thumbnail while rolling the
corners. on the front side. This fold need not be paper outward. The center fold
flattened as it will be rolled back outward of the rabbit ear should pleat
in the next step. upwards. Turn model over.
22. Yet another rabbit ear. 23. Tuck inside the pocket. BOO!
Accordion pleat the sides to the Twist the stem to position
center and fold flat at a slight and make it 3 dimensional. Pumpkin page 3 of 3