Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản: s-vase_2
Simple Vase for Kawasaki Rose
Perry Bailey 1998
1/3 3. Fold up and leave up.
1. fold side in to center unfold.
2. fold up aprox. 1/3 up.
7. Fold up on the crease made
in previos fold. in order.
6. Fold all layers up
to bottom of the top layer
then unfold to step 4.
4. Fold model in half. 5. fold both sides back on the
8. fold down the tip of the top.
then fold on the diagonal creases
to make a triangular base.
9. use the pockets created by folds
in top and bottom to lock the
model together, and you have
a Vase, just right for 1 kawasaki
rose. (the Rose stem goes into
on of the inside flaps on the bottom.)
Note, to make the vase sturdier you can glue the
over lapping sides together.