3–6 10. Fold the two flaps
down and flatten the
7. Repeat steps 3–6 on the 8. Use the creases you just 9. Pinch the flap in half and
right. made to form three nested swing it over to the right.
rabbit ear folds.
11. Bring the long flap 12. Fold the top flap 13. Fold the flap back 14. Fold the top flap
to the front. This flap down. up. Note that the crease down so that its tip aligns
will be the tail. hits the centerline at the with a hidden horizontal
same point as the tail crease.
15. Bring the raw edges to the 16. Swivel-fold the edges. 17. Fold the flaps out to the
front on both left and right. sides.
18. Fold the top edge down 19. Pleat the ears at the top of 20. Mountain-fold four flaps to
along a crease that runs from the model. the rear.
corner to corner.
21. Valley-fold the corners. 22. Reverse-fold the tip of the 23. Turn the model over.
tail. Pleat the tail like a lightning
24. Finished model. Color on a 25. Finished Spenjurmunni,
face as shown in the next figure. taking a peek at you.