Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản:talkingheads_2
By Perry Bailey 1999
1. Start by progressing diagonally
both ways white side up or down.
2. Pleat the bottom up, varying the amount will
change the end result each time, but the top
only goes to the center of the model.
3. Pleat down and again the only important
landmark is the center. Then double
rabbits ear the bottom of the model,
note it will not be even with the bottom
in most cases, wing it.
4. Rabits ear the upper flap to form the nose
and fold the flaps upwards to taste.
5. It should vaguely resemble this,
the next diagram is an enlarged
cutaway showing just one side.
6. Fold the flap down to form the flap to make the eyes.
7. Pleat the fold over and back to give a
triangle to use for the eye.
8. If there is any of the flap sticking up fold it down even with the
top of the model. Valley fold the bottom of the flap up to hide
the off color section below the eye.
9. Now repeat to the other side and then valley
fold the top of the head down to suit your tastes.
10 Now finally pleat some of the excess back and
make some ears.
When your down grab the top of the head
and the beard and pull down to make the