Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản:throwyerheart
Throw Your Heart Away!
By Perry Bailey c 2000
1. Precrease an A sized piece of paper 2. fold the corners to the center on
with a water bomb base at the top. the top. Then turn over the model.
This seems to work best with light
weight paper, turn over,.
4. Swivel fold out the two sides at the
top of the model.
3. Fold the top of the model into a water
bomb base. crease from
5. This looks harder than it
is, really you are doing 2
swivel folds. Use the crease
created in step 4 as a guide,
it will come in along the center
edge of the model.
6. this is how it should apear at this
time. In the next figure I will enlarge
7. Mountain fold the entire top of the model back at
the point of the triangle. Turn the model over.
8. Swivel fold up both sides as far upwards as you can.
9. Fold the tip of the point down to round out the heart. 10. crese the model like shown.
turn the model back over.
12. Note that in the folding you created a
handle to hold the plane by to throw it!
Now you can throw your heart away!
Will it come back or will it keep on going?
11. Note don’t crease it to tightly!