Nội dung Text: Nghệ thuật xếp hình Nhật Bản:weasel
Weasel by Gabriel Willow (ME)
Intermediate Fold from a colored square of paper with the colored side down.
A 10" piece of paper produces a model 7" in length.
1. Fold and unfold in 2. Fold and unfold in 3. Fold and unfold in
half. fourths. eighths.
5. Reverse fold the eight 6. Stretch the point.
7. Stretch the remaining three 8. Fold in half.
4. Pleat as shown.
9. Outside reverse-fold. 10. Fold and unfold in half. 11. Crimp at an angle of 15
12. Fold and unfold 13. Carefully pinch 14. Carefully pinch the
using the internal the mountain fold into next mountain fold into
structures as a place in front and place in front and
guideline. behind. behind.
Diagrammed by J.C. Nolan - Feb '95
15. Pinch the final mountain 16. Put the construction in place 17. Pinch the model where
fold into place in front and by pushing in where shown while shown and rotate the tail
behind. swinging the point upward and downward.
the lower flaps inward. Be careful
not to split the paper.
18. Rabbit-ear the 19. Pull the leg 20. Cut away view.
point in front and down, in front and Pull out the trapped
behind. behind. layers.
21. Rabbit ear 22. Crimp to bring the leg up 23. Repeat the last
downward. into place. See the following three steps on the
illustration for proper other leg.
24. Outside reverse fold. 25. Pull down the 26. Fold the flaps
hidden layers from inside.
27. Sink the tip. 28. Fold the flaps 29. Fold the flaps inside.
inside. Note, the upper fold is not a
30. Complete the feet. 31. Continue shaping. 32. Completed
Shape the model as model.