Vui lòng download xuống để xem tài liệu đầy đủ.
Tài liệu học tiếng Nhật
Nội dung Text
- 227 27. . 1) kai, 2) e - meeting, 3) a(u) - to meet hou ei kai wa - English conversation [only kai wa means any conversation] Think of the kanji as a person sitting at a desk me kai gi - meeting, conference under a roof. Most meetings take place in a - kyou kai - church house with desks, ne. - 1) sei, 2) shou, 3) ao(i) - blue (sometimes ) x ao zora - blue sky green) - b ao mori ken - Aomori Prefecture - ao iro - blue color Blue moon! You saw me standing alone. I saw you standing at the bottom part of this kanji. It becomes aoi (add the i) when placed with a noun --> aoi ahiru - a blue duck. (strange example but you get the drift, right?) - 1) seki, 2) shaku, 3) aka(i) - red ( see aka chan - a child, infant - seki dou - the equator This kanji has done something embarrassing - aka ji - red ink, in the red, a deficit and is running away with it's face turned red (see the arms and legs running?) - 1) mei, 2) myou, 3) aka(rui) - light, bright, to ( r akarui - bright, cheerful dawn - hatsu mei - invention - setsu mei - explanation In the sky the 2 brightest objects are the sun (left) and the moon (right) - 1) shuu, 2) aki - fall (the season), autumn wi t h shuu bun no hi - autumn equinox holiday [see more on holidays] In the fall, many people burn leaves and things ] e aki kaze - autumn breeze with fire (right part) - 1) kuu, 2) kara, 3) sora - sky, air, empty - kara te - karate [lit. empty hand] - kuu ki - air, atmosphere
- 327 br kuu kou - airport Think of a karate expert jumping in the air to - sora - sky break a board in two - 1) kai, 2) hira(ku), 3) a(keru) - to open Maybe you will recognize mon (gate) [ ] I think cl ose doa o akeru - open a door of a man (in the middle) opening a large gate - zen kai - full throttle, fully open door by pushing with both arms Be careful to not confuse open with close [[ ] I think of close as a man kicking the door closed - 1) aku, 2) waru(i) - bad, evil he warui mono - a bad fellow, someone (something) bad It looks like an anvil or some heavy object on ( s sai aku - the worst top of a heart [t ] When you do something bad, - aku ma - devil, demon your conscience (should) weigh heavy on your heart - 1) chou, 2) asa - morning - m asahi shinbun - Asahi newspaper - ke sa - this morning [irregular pronunciation] - mai asa - every morning - e asa go han - breakfast [lit. morning rice] - 1) ji, 2) aza - letter (from the alphabet...), un mo ji – letter character, mark – l aka juu ji - Red Cross [ juu ji is cross] i kan ji - kanji, [lit. Chinese character] Think of a young child learning his alphabet under a roof - 1) soku, 2) ashi - foot, feet, leg, 3) ta(riru) - to ryou ashi - both legs (both feet) be enough sufficient - migi ashi - right foot, leg - man zoku - satisfaction A person doing a split with his legs When you say, 'ashi' it means both leg and foot.
- 427 Japanese doesn't distinguish where one starts and the other stops o 1) mi, 2) aji - taste, experience ] ( aji mi - try the taste, have a taste e i mi - meaning Of course the kanji that deals with tastes has a - shu mi - hobby kuchi (mouth) in it [ ] - 1) shin, 2) atara(shii) - new, fresh Try to begin to look at kanji and get a feel for Look atarashii kuruma - a new car their meaning. I know it sounds strange, but as - shin bun - newspaper you progress you should be able to - shin nen - new year automatically catch its meaning at a glance. Look at this kanji and think of something new - 1) shuu, 2) atsu(meru) - to collect, gather of hen shuu - editing (newspaper, book...) - e atsumeru - to collect, to gather something This is a collection of lines - shuu kai - assembly, group - 1) kei, 2) kyou, 3) ani - older brother 2 l e o nii san - big brother (honorific - it changes from 'ani' to 'onii' Think of a loud older brother with only a big c h kyou dai - brothers mouth and 2 legs - 1) shi, 2) ane -older sister of a o nee san - big sister (honorific - changes from 'ane' to 'onee' This kanji is made of 2 parts: onna (woman) [ ]f r o nee san - girl, older girl and city or market [[ ] - Maybe you can think - shi mai - sisters of a connection, I can't. -
- 527 1) ho, 2) bu, 3) ayu(mu) 4) aru(ku) - to walk, to step t oot ippo ippo - one step at a time, step by step - san po - a walk, stroll The top part is to stop [ ] and the bottom - a dai ippo - the first step means a little [ ] So when you walk a long distance you have to stop a little too - a m arigatou - arigatou, thank you [set 1) yuu, 2) u, 3) a(ru) - to have, to exist, is expression] e xp kou yuu chi - public land There is a moon - yuu mei - famous - 1) an - safe, peaceful , 2) yasu(i) - cheap, inexpensive, me an shin - peace of mind - pe yasui mono - something cheap Remember this kanji has two different - an zen - safe, safety meanings: 1) safe and 2) cheap - - i sha - doctor 1) i - to heal, to cure - i in - clinic - 1) i - mind, heart, attention ] i mi - meaning - chuu i - warning, caution, be careful When you stand [h] you are at attention; - you i - preparation, prepare When it is day [W you are awake and ] - i ken - opinion, view attentive; and your heart [a] is mindful - 1) i - more, with, through, on account of m ka - below, less than, under e i - i jou - more than, over, this is all This one doesn't seem to have a concrete - mo i shin den shin - telepathy, mind reading meaning, but is used with other kanjis - 1) gen, 2) gon - speech, statement 3) iu - to u koto ba - word, language say 4) koto - word, expression - w hitori goto - soliloquy, talking to yourself - hou gen - dialect Sound waves coming from a mouth.
- 627 A lot of 'word' related kanji have this character as part of the kanji - as nikki (diary); n shi (poem); ( hanashi (a story) 1) ka, 2) ke, 3) ya, 4) ie - house hi ka zoku - family - sakka - writer, novelist, author Think of the top part as a roof - w ai byou ka - lover of cats - 1) kyuu, 2) isogu - to hurry be kyuu kyuu sha - ambulance - tokkyuu - limited express train When you hurry your heart beats faster - l i mi t oriento kyuu kou - Orient Express - 1) ken, 2) inu - dog ] ko inu - puppy - ban ken - watch dog A dog is man's [d] big,  ] best friend - w ai ken ka - lover of dogs - 1) mai, 2) imouto - younger sister br shi mai - sisters (elder & younger) Japanese makes a distinction between - s itoko - cousin (female) younger and older [y ane] sisters and - c o shi mai to shi - sister cities brothers - 1) shiki, 2) shoku, 3) iro - color ex ao iro - blue - ki iro - yellow Some color names have this kanji with it (see - ye juu nin to iro - 10 people 10 colors, examples) different strokes for different folks d 1) on, 2) in, 3) ne, 4) oto - sound on gaku - music - hatsu on - pronunciation Sound is standing [o] on the sun  ] - don't - fuku in - the Gospel, good news
- 727 confuse it with [c ] i (heart, attention) 1) in - member, official ] i in - committee member - kai in - member, membership An official is just a shell [n] with a mouth  ] - sha in - company employee - 1) in - institution, academy ( s byou in - hospital - i in - (doctor's) clinic This one is used for buildings and institutions - ( dai gaku in - graduate school (see examples) - 1) in, 2) nomu - to drink By nomi mono - something to drink, a drink 'To drink' is similar to 'to eat' [o] - looks like a - s nomi mizu - drinking water man on the right leaning on a bar having a - dr nomi hou dai - all you can drink drink [By Dean] - 1) gyo, 2) uo, 3) sakana - fish hi nin gyo - mermaid - kin gyo - goldfish Think of the bottom lines as being water - tobi uo - flying fish - 1) dou, 2) ugoku - to move ] un dou - exercise, movement - dou butsu - animals Heavy [e] + power  ] = to move - kan dou - deeply impressed, moved, touched - 1) gyuu, 2) ushi - cow, bull g gyuu nyuu - milk - gyuu niku - beef, cow meat Don't confuse this with [o] go (noon) - ushi - cow - 1) ka, 2) uta - a song 3) utau - to sing mo kokka - national anthem - ka shi - lyrics, words to music This has a distinctive shape. Think of several - l ka bu ki - Kabuki, Japanese play mouths singing songs - tan ka - Tanka, 31 syllable Japanese poem
- 827 2 1) sha, 2) utsusu - to copy, take (a photo) ph sha shin - photograph - p sha shin ka - photographer It looks like a 5 but it is only a copy of a - sha sei - sketching, drawing from life photograph - 1) ei, 2) utsuru - to be reflected, 3) utsusu - to project on a screen, reflect ] ei ga - movie - m eiga kan - the movies, cinema Reflected light comes from the center [[ ] of - hou ei - televising the sun [[ ] - 1) kai, 2) umi - sea, ocean oce nihon kai - Japan Sea - J hokkaidou - Hokkaido, the most northern The 3 little marks to the left mean water and [h]big island of Japan is 'every.' So every water comes from the bi kai gan - beach, coast ocean. - 1) bai, 2) uri - sale 3) uru - to sell ' a hatsu bai - new product for sale, sale - n uri mono - something for sell It is interesting in that 'to buy' also has the - bai bai - selling & buying reading 'bai' - 1) un - luck, 2) hakobu - to carry t h un ga - canal - un mei - fate, destiny In the army [n], people have to carry many - f a an zen un ten - safe driving things - 1) juu, 2) chou, 3) omoi - heavy ] ki chou - precious, valuable - p kasane gi - wearing clothes over clothes This is a heavy village [ ] because it has 1000 - juu ten - important point, to stress [[ ] people over it something
- 927 2 1) ei, 2) hanabusa, 3) - England, English, En seki ei - quartz grand - q ei kai wa - English conversation - ei yaku - English translation There is a lot of grass in the center [ ] of - E ei yuu teki - heroic England - 1) eki - station (train) st eki mae - in front of a station - eki in - station attendant A lot of horses [ ] R at the station - eki ben - station bento (lunch) 1) shuu, 2) owari, 3) tsui - end, finish sw sai shuu - the final, last, closing - shuu sen - end of war The last thread [ ] finishes the winter [ ] - shuu den - the last train sweater - shuu ryou - end, termination - 1) ta, 2) ooi - many, much, frequent many oosugiru - too much - ta bun - probably, maybe Two katakana ta's [' ] are too many - p ta moku teki - multi purpose - 1) ki, 2) okiru, 3) okosu - get up, wake up upk haya oki - getting up early - get omoi okosu - to recall a memory Running [ ] in the morning makes you wake - t o ichi nen hokki - be resolved to ... up - 1) oku, 2) ya - roof, house, shop ] hon ya - book store - bo shi bai go ya - playhouse, theater A roof starts from ground [ ] up - ya shiki - mansion - r u - ei sei hou sou - satellite broadcasting 1) sou, 2) okuru - send - s nama hou sou - live broadcast - sou kin - sending money (through mail...) -
- 1027 hi s k kirisuto kyou - Christianity 1) kyou, 2) oshieru - teach, faith, education - shuu kyou - religion - r e yudaya kyou - Judaism This kanji is part of your education! - kyou iku - education - ] l o itoko - cousin 1) dai, 2) tei, 3) otouto - younger brother - kyou dai - brothers - de shi - disciple, pupil A lot of younger brothers like bows and arrows - d mana deshi - favorite student, teacher's [[ ] pet p 1) dou, 2) onaji - same, agree, equal ] dou i - agreement, same thought - a dou on go - homonym When everyone agrees they have one [ ] - dou ki - same class, same period, mouth [ ] contemporaries c 1) shu, 2) su, 3) nushi - Lord, master, principal ] e ji nushi - landlord matter - jou shu - lord of a castle - l sou zou shu - Creator The Lord is above a king [h] - ] [ i shi - intention, purpose 1) shi, 2) omou - think - i kata omoi - one sided love, unrequited A lot of thinking can be done in one's heart [ ] love l ov ryou omoi - mutual love in a rice patty [ ] - m u omoi dasu - to recall, remember - 1) shin, 2) oya, 3) shitashii - parent, relative, cl chichi oya - father parent familiar - haha oya - mother parent - ryou shin - parents Becoming close to someone takes looking [ ] - oya yubi - thumb closely at them
- 1127 2 l o ike bana - flower arrangement 1) ka, 2) ke, 3) hana - flower - hi bana - a spark - hana bi - fireworks Grass changes [ ] into a beautiful flower - hana mi - flower viewing (cherry blossoms) - 1) ka, 2) natsu - summer ] uy natsu yasumi - summer vacation - s natsu matsuri - summer festival Compare with winter fuyu [[ ] - su ka ki ji kan - daylight savings time - 1) ga, 2) kaku - picture mo ei ga - a movie, film - kei kaku - plan, schedule, program Many words pertaining to pictures, art, and - p san sui ga - landscape picture movies use this kanji - 1) kai - world ] , se kai - the world, society - t se kai ichi - the best in the world The world is like one big rice field [h], isn't it? - shi kai - field of vision, sight - 1) bai, 2) kau - buy use kai mono - something to buy, shopping A lot of money words also have shell kai [ ] as - bai bai - selling & buying, trade part of the kanji. A long time ago shells were - kai nushi - the buyer, purchaser used as money. - 1) ki, 2) kaeru - return, arrive at, come home t hi s o okaerinasai - Welcome home! Said when someone comes home whe kaeri michi - the way back home, the road The first kanji of to clean souji [[ o] looks like home this one. So coming home requires cleaning ho ki koku - return to home country - 1) dai - generation, price, 2) kawari, 3) kawaru uwa e do ji dai - Edo period (1603-1868)
- 1227 - substitute, exchange 4) yo - age, generation l ko dai - ancient days - juu dai - the teens, teenager, from 11-19 A lot of meaning packed in this small kanji - 1) gaku, 2) raku, 3) tanoshii - music, comfort, ease co an raku - ease, comfort - on gaku - music Sipping white [[ ] wine under a tree [[ ] is - gakki - a musical instrument comfortable - 1) fuu, 2) fu, 3) kaze- wind, air, style ai kami kaze - divine wind, Kamikaze - tai fuu - typhoon Many insects [[ ] fly in the air - t nihon fuu - Japanese style - 1) tai, 2) kasu - lend par kane kashi - money lending - kashi ya - a house for rent Many money related kanji have shell kai [ ] as - a hous e f chotto kashite kudasai - Let me part of the kanji borrow ___ for a sec b 1) hou - direction, 2) kata person, way of di anata - you (usually written in hiragana) ( us tsukai kata - how to use (something) It looks like a person running in direction - mi kata - view point, way of looking - 1) shi, 2) kami - paper ] te gami - letter (postal) - l ori gami - origami, paper folding Paper is made of threads [ ] of wood - wa shi - Japanese paper - t r fu tsuu - common, generally, ordinary 1) tsuu, 2) tooru, 3) toori- go through, avenue, - toori (or doori) - street, avenue traffic - tuu yaku - translate, interprete - 1) tai, 2) karada, 3) katachi - body, object - ki tai - gas, vapour
- 1327 ] [ o gu tai teki - concretely, tangible The left part means person [ ] and the right is - co karada ga yowai - body is weak book [ ] - 1) shaku, 2) kariru - borrow, rent ] [ y kari mono - borrowed thing - shakkin - debt, loan A person borrows things during the day [ ] - d kari ie - house for rent - 1) kan, 2) han - China ha kan ji - Kanji, Chinese characters - kan bun - Chinese literature China is across the ocean from Japan so it - kan wa - Chinese character - Japanese has the 3 marks to the left which mean water dictionary d 1) kan, 2) yakata - building, palace par ei ga kan - movie theater - m sho kan - library to A large building has a place to eat [ ] (the left - l sui zoku kan - aquarium part is related to this kanji) - 1) gen, 2) gan, 3) moto - beginning, origin be moto moto - originally - mi moto - ID, a person's identity It has two legs going back to the beginning - ji gen - dimension - 1) kou, 2) kangaeru - think, consider , 3) kangae - a thought kan kou ko gaku - archaeology - ar kangae naosu - to rethink, reconsider A lot of thought must be put in to learning this - t o ii kangae - a good thought kanji - 1) chaku, 2) jyaku, 3) kiru - to wear (clothes), ar ama gi - rain wear arrive - uwa gi - a coat, jacket - tou chaku - to arrive
- 1427 This kanji has sheep hitsuji [[ ] in it. Perhaps because of wool b 1) kyuu, 2) ku, 3) kiwameru - research, study so ken kyuu - research - r ken kyuu kai - research society The top is hole ana [ ] and the botom is 9  ] - kyuu mei - investigation so you are researching the 9 hole. - r u - sugi saru - to pass 1) kyo, 2) ko, 3) saru - past, gone, leave - ka ko - the past - t h sute saru - to abandon (ship) - 1) kyou, 2) miyako, 3) kei - capital ] tou kyou - Tokyo - pekin - Beijing, China Both Tokyo [ot ] and Kyoto  ] have this - jou kyou - going to the capital (Tokyo) - 1) kyou, 2) gou, 3) tsuyoi- strong p kyou teki - strong enemy, fierce enemy - ben kyou - study The left part means bow yumi [ ] so it takes a - sai kyou - the strongest strong person to put a bow - - ei gyou - business, trade 1) gyou, 2) gou, 3) waza - business, vocation - karu waza - acrobatics - san gyou - industry - 1) setsu, 2) sai, 3) kiru - cut, cut off t h shin setsu - kindness - k tsume kiri - (finger) nail clippers Seven [e - shichi] swords  - katana] cut better - ( f fumi kiri - railway crossing than one - 1) kin, 2) kon, 3) chikai - near, early i sai kin - recently
- 1527 27 kin ki - the Kinki area (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara...) Na chika goro - recently, lately - kin jo - neighborhood - 1) gin, 2) shirogane - silver ] i kin gin - gold & silver - gin kou - bank Silver is related to gold [i - kin] - jun gin - pure silver - 1) kou, 2) ku, 3) kuchi - mouth he de guchi - exit - kara kuchi - spicy taste The opened mouth of a robot - jin kou - population - 1) kou, 2) ku, 3) gu - craft, construction ap jin kou - manmade, artificial - dai ku - carpenter Capital 'i' - kou jou - factory - 1) koku, 2) kuro, 3) kuroi - black ] an koku - darkness - shiro kuro - black and white There is a village [h - sato] there - b makkuro - pitch black - 1) kei, 2) hakaru - plan, measure ] a kei kaku - plan, scheme - to kei - watch, clock Planning and measuring takes talk [[ ] - w on do ke - thermometer - 1) ken, 2) togu - study of, sharpen ] s ken kyuu - research - r ken kyuu sei - research student Sharpen your study of rocks [ - ishi] - ken shuu - training -
- 1627 t e ken koku - founding of a nation 1) ken, 2) kon, 3) tateru - build - f o ni kai date - a 2 story building - sai ken - rebuilding, reconstruction - su shi ken - exam, test 1) ken, 2) tamesu, 3) - testing, examine, effect - jikken - experiment - tai ken - (personal) experience - 1) ko, 2) furui - old gr a tsukai furusu - to wear out something - t kou ko gaku - archaeology It looks like an old gravestone - a furu hon ya - used bookstore - 1) kou, 2) hiroi, 3) hiromeru - wide, broad a hiro ba - an opened space, plaza - kou koku - advertisement There is a lot of space around this kanji - kou hou - public relations, publicity - kan ai koku shin - patriotism 1) shin, 2) kokoro - heart, mind - an shin - relief, peace of mind - r e i shin den shin - telepathy This is a very basic kanji found in many other - shita gokoro - hidden intentions, secret kanjis relating to the heart or emotions motive m 1) shi, 2) kokoromiru, 3) tamesu - test, try, experiment an nyuu shi - entrance examination - e ude dameshi - testing one's abilities (arm) Saying words [a] during a ceremony  ] makes - t e sotsu gyou shi ken - graduation test an experiment - 1) tou, 2) kotaeru, 3) kotae - solution, answer an mon dou - questions and answers - ou tou - reply, answer The two parts at the top represent bamboo [ ] - kai tou - answer, solution so using bamboo as a mic shout your answer - 1) ji, 2) zu, 3) koto - matter, thing, fact, bu shi goto - work business - dai ji - important
- 1727 27 ka ji - housework - ki ji - article (newspaper) - 1) ten - revolve, turn around ] un ten - driving - i ten - transfer, moving The wheels of a car [ ] turn around - kai ten - revolution, rotate - 1) saku, 2) sa, 3) tsukuru - make, produce, prepare pe sakka - author, writer - a te zukuri - handmade The mark to the left means a person [h] so a - tou saku - plagiarism person is making something - 1) cha, 2) sa - tea r e o cha - Japanese tea, green tea - J u-ron cha - Oolong tea, Chinese tea Tea is made from grass (leaves) which is - mugi cha - barley tea represented by the top part of this kanji - 1) sou, 2) hayai - fast, early ] haya kuchi - talk fast - t asa hayai - early morning The sun [h] rises early - sassoku - at once, immediately (irreg. sound) ( 1) shi, 2) tomaru, 3) tomeru, 4) tome - stop sa kin shi - prohibited, not allowed - pr tachi iri kin shi - keep off! dont come in Think of a policeman standing on the road - chuu shi - suspension, interruption saying, "stop" - 1) ji, 2) shi, 3) mizukara - oneself ] h doku ji - original, peculiar - ji ei - self-defense Don't confuse this with eye [o - me], and - se ji ga ji san - praising one's own work white [w - shiro] - 1) shi, 2) ji, 3) tsukaeru - official, serve, attend ] hou shi - service, attendance - s shi age - finished, end A person [ ] serves - shi goto - work
- 1827 2 nu - uchi ji ni - die in battle, die in action 1) shi, 2) shinu - death, die - chi shi - lethal, fatal - hisshi - desperate, inevitable death, frantic - 1) shi, 2) hajimeru - begin be kai shi - commencement, begin - c sue shi jyuu - forever The woman [ - onna] on stage [ - dai] - f or hajimemashite - nice to meet you began - i - ten shi - angel 1) shi, 2) tsukau, 3) tsukai- use - tai shi - ambassador - am b tsukai yasui - easy to use - 1) shi, 2) watashi, 3) watakushi - I, me, private p watashi / watakushi - I || more... m shi sho bako - post office box or This one's useful when talking to oneself (and - shi ji - personal affairs others) see also pronouns - - g igoko chi - comfort - co u chuu ki chi - space station 1) chi, 2) ji - ground, earth - s gen zai chi - you are here on a map, present location p t er ki mochi - feeling, mood 1) ji, 2) motsu, 3) moteru - hold, have - f e okane mochi - rich man - r chikara mochi - strong man - 1) shitsu - quality, matter, substance ] shitsu mon - question - hin shitsu - quality The bottom has the kanji for shell [h - kai] - jisshitsu - substance, essence
- 1927 2 1) shitsu, 2) muro - room, chamber r o misshitsu - hidden room - kyou shitsu - classroom The top part is a roof - on shitsu - greenhouse - 1) hin, 2) shina - goods, article, elegance, dignity di g kuruma you hin - car parts - ge hin - vulgar, indecent The three mouths [h - kuchi] are eating the - v ke shou hin - cosmetics goods with dignity - - sha kai - society 1) sha, 2) yashiro - company, firm, office - kai sha - office, company - o shuppan sha - publisher - 1) sha, 2) mono - someone, person i i sha - medical doctor - gaku sha - a scholar The sun [ - hi] is needed to make out just - gei sha - Geisha, woman performer who that someone is - 1) shu, 2) zu, 3) te - hand sa kara te - Karate - heta - not good at, poor at After several years of looking at this kanji, I - jou zu - good at, excells at still don't see the hand the ancient Chinese - te gami - letter (postal) saw! - 1) shuu - week r ea isshuu kan - one week - sen shuu - last week This is one of those rare kanji with just one - rai shuu - next week reading and meaning - shuu matsu - weekend
- 2027 2 1) shuu, 2) ju, 3) narau - learn ] s ren shuu - practice - ji shuu - self study The top is feather or wing [[ - hane] and the - fuku shuu - review, study again bottom is white [ - shiro] - ] juu sho - (mailing) address 1) juu, 2) chuu, 3) sumu - live, reside, dwell - ( i shoku juu - necessities of life, clothing, food, and housing You are the lord [ - shu] of the house f o i juu - migration - 1) shun, 2) haru - spring (season) ] r haru yasumi - spring break - sho shun - early spring The season where the sun [h - hi] returns - sei shun - youth - 1) sei, 2) shou, 3) tadashii - correct, justice, right r i sei kai - correct - kai sei - revisement, amendment If you stop [ ] and think about it you will get it - shou gatsu - the New Year right - 1) shou, 2) sukunai , 3) sukoshi - few, little ] l l i s [ shou shou omachi kudasai - Please wait a moment Small is [m] wa shou nen - youth, boy - 1) jou, 2) chou, 3) ba - location, place ] ba sho - a place, area - a suki- jou - ski area The bit on the left [h] means ground - s chuu sha jou - parking lot -
Có Thể Bạn Muốn Download