Trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh
Chia sẻ: quyenhoang | Ngày: 15-04-2010
Tài liệu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh tham khảo. Tài liệu giúp bạn luyện tập phản xạ khi làm bài trắc nghiệm, ngoài ra còn hỗ trợ kiến thức văn phạm tiếng Anh giúp bạn nắm vững ngữ pháp hơn.
- • 01 Both Mai and Hoa, ................ Lan, are studying nursing at this College. • a. as well as • b. well • c. as well to • d. and well as • 02 I need some money. Have you got any? Yes, but not ............... • a. many • b. little • c. few • d. much • 03 The new secretary in sales deparment is a fast typist but her letters are full of spelling ......... • a. wrongs. • b. faults. • c. tricks. • d. mistakes • 04 The boss doesn’t allow ................. in the office. • a. to smoke • b. smoking • c. smoke • d. to be smoked • 05 The man who was injured in the accident was explaining ................... • a. to the police the situation. • b. the situation to the police. • c. the police the situation. • d. the situation the police. • 06 Mrs Young was ................... in a car accident. • a. wronged • b. wounded • c. injured • d. damaged • 07 Dick ………… for Singapore as soon as he………..about your accident. • a. had left / was informed • b. had left / had been informed
- • c. leaves / has been informed • d. left / was informed • 08 My sister went to the doctor because she could not ................ well. • a. watch • b. look • c. stare • d. see • 09 My father worked in Vietnam ............ the war. • a. between • b. when • c. among • d. during • 10 Either Minh or his friends …………… going to the beach today. • a. is • b. are • c. was • d. were After I had eaten my lunch I ___ to her while she was eating her's. a) have talked b) was talking c) talk d) 2) He told me that the sun ___ with a beautiful display of colors. a) rised b) rose c) rise d) 3) Are you able to drink a glass of water while you ___ a cigar? a) have smoked b) smoked c) smoke d) 4) Roger would have offered to pay the tuition if I ___ to return to school. a) has decided b) had decided c) decide d) 5) I am taking a pair of sunglasses with me and I ___ them to the beach every day.
- a) wear More Test b) wore Bằng A c) am wearing d) Bằng B 6) They have agreed to offer me a job if I ___ to stay for at least one Bằng C year. a) agree b) have agreed Grammar c) agreed Basic d) Intermediate 7) She cooks dinner every night and she ___ it while she watches TV. Advanced a) is eating b) ate Từ vựng c) eats TOEIC d) SAT 8) His mother ironed his shirt after he ___ his clothes a) changed b) changing TOEFL c) have changed d) GRE 9) The thief robbed them while they ___ . GMAT a) slept b) have slept c) are sleeping d) 10) He had returned to work long before I ___ home. a) had came b) come c) came d) ) When I ___ my hand the taxi stopped immediately. a) raise b) raised c) have raised d) 2) She was late and he ___ on the corner long before she came. a) have been standing b) is standing c) had been standing d) 3) He arrived home just as I ___ for work . a) have been leaving b) leave
- c) left d) 4) If you ask me, I will tell you if I ___ the answer. a) have known b) had known c) know d) 5) He has a party every weekend and his friends ___ to it without fail. a) are coming b) come c) came d) 6) When I last ___ her she was still very small. a) saw b) was seeing c) seen d) 7) I bring a radio with me and I ___ to it on my way to work. a) am listening b) listened c) listen d) 8) I would have told you if I ___ the answer. a) would had knew b) would have known c) had known d) 9) Are you able to drink a glass of water while you ___ ? a) were whistling b) whistle c) whistled d) 10) When I ___ up, I want to be a doctor. ) There isn't ___ salt on the table. a) a b) some c) any d) the 2) You will pass this test if you work ___ . a) hard b) good c) excellent d) hardly 3) His job was so tiring that he felt absolutely ___ .
- a) scrabbled b) scattered c) shattered d) sharpened 4) It has been five years since I last ___ French. a) was speaking b) have spoken c) spoke d) have been speaking 5) I can sell you some bananas but only ___ . a) few b) a few c) a little d) little 6) I often ___ money from my parents. a) borrow b) cash c) lend d) save 7) Sorry, I can't repay you this week. I'm completely ___ . a) destroyed b) dead c) broke d) broken 8) I tried to call you but your line was ___ . a) connected b) engaged c) taken d) occupied 9) Members of Parliament are ___ by the people. a) voted b) nominated c) elected d) represented 10) I really regretted my mistake. It was one that I ___ . a) ought not to have made b) mustn't make c) ought not to be making d) had not to make 1) deity a) n. a god b) n. a ludicrous and complete failure c) adj. extravagantly romantic or idealistic; highly impractical d) n. evenness of temper or mind 2) protuberant
- a) n. a superficial appearance or show designed to impress one with superiority b) n. one who advocates extreme basic changes c) adj. profuse or generous; given to extravagance d) adj. bulging or swelling out 3) retrieve a) v. to make good; to recover b) adj. sentimental to the point of tears c) adj. entertaining d) adj. inclined, through some whim or fancy change the mind, purpose, or actions suddenly 4) dearth a) n. scarcity b) v. to punish or criticize severely c) v. to cause, produce, or stir up d) adj. habitually fond of associating in a company or herd 5) integrity a) n. honesty, moral soundness b) adj. liable to make mistakes or be deceived c) adj. possessing similar interests and tastes; able to get on well with others d) adj. very heavy; clumsy 6) delete a) n. an increase b) n. an original pattern c) n. working together secretly for an evil purpose d) v. to erase or cancel, take out or remove 7) demagogue a) n. departure, emigration b) adj. worldly, as opposed to spiritual; existing for a time only c) n. a leader who tries to stir the passions of people for his own purposes d) n. prolonged duration of life 8) mettle a) adj. sentimental to the point of tears b) n. a persistent feeling, idea, activity, etc., which dominates a person; the state of being exclusively preoccupied by a fixed idea c) v. to be sorry for d) n. disposition; spirit 9) predatory a) adj. inclined to plunder or rob; preying on, others b) n. an assumption made for the sake of argument c) n. confused, unintelligible, meaningless talk; special vocabulary used only by members of a group or trade d) adj. outstandingly bad 10) dissent a) n. partiality or preference for; a favorable opinion arrived at beforehand b) v. to disagree; to differ in opinion c) v. to banish or exile; to withdraw from one's country
- d) n. a relation between two things shown in the resemblance not of the things themselves but of their characteristics 1) adj. threatening or showing evil; dishonest a) anonymous b) ken c) sinister d) cadaverous 2) n. regret for wrongdoing a) compunction b) ecclesiastic c) extemporaneous d) vaunt 3) v. assign a) expedient b) clement c) attribute d) contemptuous 4) adj. acting solely from a consideration of reward or profit a) accord b) dissolute c) supine d) mercenary 5) adj. inclined to believe anything; easily imposed upon a) delete b) reiterate c) credulous d) jeopardy 6) n. origin a) consensus b) genesis c) chicanery d) simper 7) adj. causing or given to shedding tears a) coalition b) lachrymose c) proletariat d) acumen 8) n. a party slogan a) shibboleth b) abandon c) commodious d) recumbent 9) adj. conceited a) egotistic b) exodus
- c) vernal d) craven 10) n. a skilled storyteller a) genesis b) raconteur c) apt d) askance 1) He tends to forget things very quickly and behaves more and more like the typical ......... professor. a) clear-minded b) absent-minded c) well-minded d) cool-minded 2) This is a very expensive holiday intended for those with plenty of money as it involves a trip ......... the world. a) through b) along c) about d) around 3) The car is almost ready to collect from the garage but there are just a couple of spare ......... missing. a) parts b) pieces c) extras d) accessories 4) They were ......... of having broken into the stately home and stolen several famous paintings. a) charged b) described c) accused d) blamed 5) The one thing my family will always remember about Grace was the many ......... of kindness that she showed us in her long life. a) deeds b) acts c) actions d) feats 6) If you had bought a house about thirty years ago you would certainly find that it had considerably ......... in value. a) increased b) heightened c) developed d) doubled 7) If you're not careful you'll find that because of your generous nature, she'll start taking ......... of you.
- a) part b) advantage c) consideration d) prominence 8) There's a huge ......... in the local paper about the special offers available in the store this weekend. a) announcement b) display c) notice d) advertisement 9) You'll notice that as soon as the children come home from school, the dog will jump up and show its great ......... for them. a) infection b) affection c) affectation d) protection 10) Sociologists maintain that some of the films on show today have created a generation of very ......... children. a) frightened b) afraid c) fearful d) frightening •