Unit 14: Wonders of the World. Period 89– Lesson 5: WriteI. Objectives: -After the lesson Ss
Chia sẻ: chenxanh_1
Objectives: -After the lesson Ss will be able to be provided the information about the famous places : grand Canyon, Cuc Phuong national park.............. -To drill Ss writing skills.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Unit 14: Wonders of the World. Period 89– Lesson 5: WriteI. Objectives: -After the lesson Ss
- Unit 14: Wonders of the World. Period 89– Lesson 5: Write I. Objectives: -After the lesson Ss will be able to be provided the information about the famous places : grand Canyon, Cuc Phuong national park.............. -To drill Ss writing skills. II.Teaching aids Textbook + pictures. III. Teaching procedure. 1. Class organization: 2. Oral test:
- Ask Ss to do exercise 5 in the work book (Page 85)? 3. New lesson: A. Warm up. - Ask Ss to play the net work. About the World Heritages side. - The Great wall in China. - The great Pyramids. - The leaning Tower. The World Heritages, - The Eiffel Tower. - The Great Barrier Reef. - Halong Bay. B. Pre- writing. -Ask Ss to look at the letter in the text book, listen to the introduction about the order of the lesson and then complete the letter by using the sentences given. -Write the new words:
- Park ranger: Ngêi gi÷ Canyon: Khe nói. c«ng viªn. Guided hike: Cuéc ®i bé cã híng dÉn viªn. Edge: R×a , mÐp. Original inhabitants: C d©n gèc cña mét n¬i nµo ®ã. -Read the new words aloud. -Write the answers on the BB. -Ask Ss to read the completed letter aloud before the class. C. While- writing. -Ask ss to read the letter again and write the letter to friend to retell you r friend about the famous place. -Ss have to use the information below: Place: Distances from your city: How to get there: Sights: Weather:
- How you feel: -Ss work in pairs to write the letter, and then share the answer to the partner. -T checks through the over head project. - Give the guided letter. April 12th, 2006. Dear........, How are you? I was very happy to get your letter some days ago. My class has just come back from a trip to Hung King Temple. A famous of interest in Phu Tho province. It is about 50 km from Ha hoa town ship, and it took us 2 hours to get there by car. The trip lasted only one day. Although it was summer, it was quite cool because there are many big and old trees there. We were very surprised that Hung King temple consisted of 4 big temples. They are Gieng Temple, Ha Temple, Trung Temple, and Thuong Temple. Hung King Temple was built many years ago to honor Hung King and ou r ancestors. After visited the big four temples, we went to Hung Vuong musuem. The guide showed us the history of the things there. And we took many photographs there.
- We felt very happy after the trip. I enclose a photo that I took during the trip. I hope you like it. What do you plan to do the summer vacation? Write to me soon. Your friend, Hoa. D. Post –writing. -Ask Ss to read the other letters that they have written. 4. Consolidation: - Ask Ss to retell the main content of the letter they have written. 5. Home work: -Ask Ss to write the letter to friend to retell about their last trip