Unit 15: Computers. Period 93: Lesson 2: Speak
Chia sẻ: chenxanh_1
Objectives: -After the lesson Ss will be able to talk about the computer and learn how to and express to opinions about talking computer. -To drill Ss speaking skills.
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Unit 15: Computers. Period 93: Lesson 2: Speak
- Unit 15: Computers. Period 93: Lesson 2: Speak I. Objectives: -After the lesson Ss will be able to talk about the computer and learn how to and express to opinions about talking computer. -To drill Ss speaking skills. II.Teaching aids Textbook + pictures, III. Teaching procedure. 1. Class organization: 2. Oral test:
- Ask Ss to do exercise 1 ( p 90). 3. New lesson: A. Warm up. -Ask ss work in pairs to list the benefit of using the computers. -Read the sentences aloud. + Save time. + Help us relax. + Learn more about the knowledge. + Store information carefully and logically. ....................................................... B. Presentation: * Pre- speaking. - Ask Ss to look at the clear paper and listen to the introduction of the lesson. - Explain the way to express and respond to the opinions. - Ss write down. Ask ss work in pairs to list the benefit of using the computers.
- - Read the sentences aloud. - Ask ss to play the matching.( work in pairs). - Ask Ss to work in pairs to use the words in the table to practice -Work in pairs to play the matching. Driving/ learning to drive a car. Comic books/ reading comic books. Walking/ driving in the rain. Foreign food/ eating foreign food. - Provide the new words: - Challenging: ®Çy thö th¸ch. - Time- consuming: tèn thêi gian. * While – speaking. -Ask Ss to work in pairs to practice speaking. -give the guided speaking. a) A: I think driving a car can be dangerous. B: I agree, but there won't be a problem if you are careful.
- A: I think learning to drive a car is challenging. B: You are right, It is difficult to get used to driving in the streets especially at rush hours. b) A: I don't like reading comic books. They are so boring. B: Neither do I. I prefer reading fairy tales. A: Reading comic book is entertaining. B: Yes, But on the other hand It is time- consuming. - Call some pairs to practice speaking. * Post- speaking. - Ask Ss to look at the exercise 2 in the text book and listen to the explaination of the order. -Write the meaning of new words: - Monitor: mµn h×nh. - Screen: mµn h×nh - Mouse: con chuét m¸y tÝnh - Adjust the knob: ®iÒu chØng nót vÆn. - Ask Ss to work in pairs to practice making dialogue.
- - Some pairs speak aloud before the class. A: I'm having problems with my monitor. B: What is wrong? A: The screen is too dark. I think it is broken. B: I don't think so, Let me see. You should adjust the knob. A: Oh, thank you. I didn't know that. 4. Consolidation: - retell the main content of the lesson. 5. Home work: - Do exercise 2 ( p90).