Nội dung Text: Unit 15: Computers. Period 93: Lesson 2: Speak
Unit 15: Computers.
Period 93: Lesson 2: Speak
-After the lesson Ss will be able to talk about the computer and learn how to and
express to opinions about talking computer.
-To drill Ss speaking skills.
Textbook + pictures,
III. Teaching procedure.
1. Class organization:
2. Oral test:
Ask Ss to do exercise 1 ( p 90).
3. New lesson:
A. Warm up.
-Ask ss work in pairs to list the benefit of using the computers.
-Read the sentences aloud.
+ Save time.
+ Help us relax.
+ Learn more about the knowledge.
+ Store information carefully and logically.
* Pre- speaking.
- Ask Ss to look at the clear paper and listen to the introduction of the lesson.
- Explain the way to express and respond to the opinions.
- Ss write down. Ask ss work in pairs to list the benefit of using the computers.
- Read the sentences aloud.
- Ask ss to play the matching.( work in pairs).
- Ask Ss to work in pairs to use the words in the table to practice
-Work in pairs to play the matching.
Driving/ learning to drive a car.
Comic books/ reading comic books.
Walking/ driving in the rain.
Foreign food/ eating foreign food.
- Provide the new words:
- Challenging: ®Çy thö th¸ch. - Time- consuming: tèn thêi gian.
* While – speaking.
-Ask Ss to work in pairs to practice speaking.
-give the guided speaking.
a) A: I think driving a car can be dangerous.
B: I agree, but there won't be a problem if you are careful.
A: I think learning to drive a car is challenging.
B: You are right, It is difficult to get used to driving in the streets especially at
b) A: I don't like reading comic books. They are so boring.
B: Neither do I. I prefer reading fairy tales.
A: Reading comic book is entertaining.
B: Yes, But on the other hand It is time- consuming.
- Call some pairs to practice speaking.
* Post- speaking.
- Ask Ss to look at the exercise 2 in the text book and listen to the explaination of
-Write the meaning of new words:
- Monitor: mµn h×nh. - Screen: mµn h×nh
- Mouse: con chuét m¸y tÝnh - Adjust the knob: ®iÒu chØng
- Ask Ss to work in pairs to practice making dialogue.
- Some pairs speak aloud before the class.
A: I'm having problems with my monitor.
B: What is wrong?
A: The screen is too dark. I think it is broken.
B: I don't think so, Let me see. You should adjust the knob.
A: Oh, thank you. I didn't know that.
- retell the main content of the lesson.
5. Home work:
- Do exercise 2 ( p90).