Sách Destination B1 grammar and vocabulary with answer key là tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh B1 theo khung chiếu Châu Âu. Tham khảo sách giúp phục vụ cho việc học tiếng Anh B1 tốt hơn. Với cách trình bày chi tiết rõ ràng nhất định sẽ làm hài lòng các bạn. Chúc các bạn ôn tập thật tốt.
These answer keys refer to the audio file 001_TOEIC_part2.mp3
1). What did the supervisor have for dinner?
(A) I think he ordered the pasta.
(B) He told me to type the report.
(C) At six p.m. in the dining hall
2). Aren't you supposed to be at the staff meeting?
(A) Yes, it's in the conference room.
(B) No, I have to finish writing this article.
(C) Down the hall, third door on the right
Now that you know your IQ score, your Intelligence Type and your rank along the four
intelligence scales (Mathematical, VisualSpatial,
Linguistic and Logical), we thought you
might want to go back and see how you answered various questions. People often waver on
at least a couple of questions, so we've provided the full set of questions along with the
Chapter 19b: Answer key about PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. Answer: c There should be a change procedure in the project to handle changes that might be initiated by customers. The change procedure should include the cost for managing the change and the cost of developing the estimate for the effects of the change. 2. Answer: c Estimating is just that, an estimating process. Perhaps it would have been better for the project manager to have given all the information to the person responsible for the estimate. At this point the best thing to do is to use all of the information available...
Chapter 17b: Answer key about CONTRACTS AND PROCUREMENT
1. Answer: b A statement of work is the description of what the project is about and what will be delivered. The project plan is complete and contains the detailed work that the project will do, complete with task descriptions and schedule, cost, and scope baselines containing a real schedule and budget. An exception report describes items that are not as planned, and a Pareto analysis is a quality management tool used to prioritize defects into the most frequently occurring. 2.
Chapter 16b: Answer key about QUALITY MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: d Project quality management includes the processes required to ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken. It includes ‘‘all activities of the overall management function that determine the quality policy, objectives, and responsibilities and implements them by means such as quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement, within the quality system.’’ 2.
Chapter 14b: Answer key about HUMAN RESOURCES
1. Answer: b The major advantage of the functional organization over those listed is that the organization is quite stable. Project organizations are created and disbanded as the need for them arises. Functional organizations are also able to have high level of expertise in speciﬁc skill areas. These organizations also resist change. 2.
Chapter 11b: Answer key about SCOPE MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: b Scope deﬁnition is deﬁned by PMI as ‘‘decomposing the major deliverables into smaller, more manageable components to provide better control.’’ 2. Answer: a The chart of accounts is the system used to monitor project costs as deﬁned by PMI. 3. Answer: c A stakeholder is an individual or organization that is involved in or may be affected by project activities. 4. Answer: c The actual payback period is between two years and three years. It is the point where the net or cumulative cash ﬂows equal zero.
Chapter 13b: Answer key about COST MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: c Both the cost and accuracy of parametric models vary widely. They are most likely to be reliable when the historical information used to develop the model was accurate, the parameters used in the model are readily quantiﬁable, and the model is scalable (i.e., it works as well for a very large project as for a very small one). 2. Answer: b An analogous estimate is one that is arrived at by taking a project or part of a project that is already completed and adjusting the cost on the basis...
Chapter 15b: Answer key about RISK MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: c In a ﬁxed price contract the supplier is obligated to deliver the contracted-for item at a ﬁxed price. The supplier is aware of the risk and will put an allowance for the risk in the contracted price. This often means that the project team will pay the supplier for the cost of the risk regardless of whether the risk occurs. 2. Answer: a Risk avoidance is eliminating the risk from consideration by doing something that will eliminate it as a possibility. Risk acceptance is allowing the risk to happen and...
Chapter 18b: Answer key about COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: d A communicator can use all three media to communicate. 2. Answer: c The project manager has three main reasons for or interests in having good document control: effective communications, making sure that all necessary information is distributed and received by all those who need it; be able to reconstruct why certain decisions were made and the conditions under which they were made; historical value, so that lessons learned can be used in the future on other projects. 3.
Chapter 12b: Answer key about TIME MANAGEMENT
Answers to the following questions can be found in chapter 2, ‘‘Time Management,’’ unless otherwise noted. 1. Answer: b Note that activities in a calendar schedule start on the beginning of the time period that they start on and end at the end of the time period that they ﬁnish on. A two-day activity starts on May 5 and ends on May 6, ES and EF. 2. Answer: b The free ﬂoat or slack is the amount of time that an activity can be delayed before it affects the schedule of any other activity....
TRANSCRIPTS AND ANSWER KEYS FOR TOEIC PREPARATION COURSE TERM 1 UNIT 1
I. TRANSCRIPTS 1. (A) Two friends are playing tennis. (B) Two friends are eating. (C) Two friends are talking. 2. (A) The teacher is introducing himself. (B) The student is registering for class. (C) The class is making nametags. 3. How are you doing? (A) I'm on the phone. (B) Great! How about you? (C) I'm eating lunch. 4. What's your name? (A) How are you doing? (B) I'm from L.A. (C) My name's Janet King. 5. Lee: Your name is Mark, isn't it? Mark: That's right. We were...