DO NOT have vias between
bypass caps and active device –
Visualize the high frequency
current flow !!!
• Ensure Bypass caps are on
same layer as active component
for best results.
• Route vias into the bypass caps
and then into the active
• The more vias the better.
• The wider the traces the better.
• The closer the bette
• Ac current gain = độ lợi dòng ac • Ac emitter resistance = điện trở ac ở cực phát • Ac equivalent circuit = mạch tương đương ac • Base-biased amplifier = mạch khuếch đại được phân cực nền ề • Bypass capacitor = tụ vòng qua, rẽ mạch, bỏ qua • CB amplifier= mạch KĐ B chung p ạ g • CC amplifier= mạch KĐ C chung
Từ Vựng (2)
• • • • • • CE amplifier= mạch KĐ E chung Coupling capacitor = tụ ghép DC current gain = độ lợi dò DC t i l i dòng...
The increasing percentage of digital designers and digital layout
experts in the engineering population reflects the directions that
our industry is headed. Although the emphasis on digital design
is providing significant advances in electronics end products,
there is still and will always be a portion of circuit design
that interfaces with the analog or real world. There is some
similarity in layout strategies between these two domains, but
the differences can make an easy circuit layout design less than
optimum when trying to achieve good results.