Tuyển tập báo cáo các nghiên cứu khoa học quốc tế ngành y học dành cho các bạn tham khảo đề tài: Relationships
feed between growth rate, carcass composition, intake, feed conversion ratio and income in four biological types of cattle (1)
To determine the effect of different doses of:
– ADIMIX C (0, 500, 1000 g/ton )
– ADIMIX 30 COATED 1500 g/ton in the prestarter and starter
– Prestarter contained 5 kg/ton Ultracid Lac Plus Dry.
– Starter contained 3 kg/ton Ultracid Lac Plus Dry.
• To determine the equivalence of ADIMIX Coated 30%
to ADIMIX C
• To determine the optimal dose in the prestarter/starter
To obtain the best practical diet (in terms growth rate, survival rate, feed conversion ratio and water quality) which can replace the Vital feed (an expensive feed for Kuruma prawn) and trash fish under laboratory conditions.
1. Conduct Experiment 1: to test three practical diets: a) the "best" diet from Vu-anh Tuan' s PhD research; b) Diet a) plus additives (e.g., vitamins and minerals); and c) Diet b) with further supplement (e.g., vitamins and minerals plus mixed enzymes).
The results showed that weight gain (WG), showed that fishmeal protein replacement levels had significant effects on fish weight gain (WG), specific growth rate (SGR), feed conversion ratio (FCR), protein efficiency ratio (PER), economic conversion ratio (ECR) (P 50 % protein (Công ty EWOS) trong đó bột cá được xem là nguồn protein chủ yếu trong thức ăn. Tuy nhiên trong những năm gần đây, sản lượng bột cá đang giảm dần và giá thành ngày một tăng.
Feed Conversion Efficiency (FCE) can be defined as the volume of milk produced by the
cow per kilogram of feed consumed by the cow and acts as an accurate indicator of the
effectiveness of the feed ration. A fundamental aim of the dairy farmer is to maximise this
ratio. Optimising rumen function is the first step towards achieving a favourable FCE. The
passage and rumination of the feed ration can be determined by faecal consistency. Faecal
consistency can be rated on a scale of 1-5 with a score of 1 indicating watery faeces...