Learn Windows PowerShell 3 in a Month of Lunches, Second Edition is an innovative tutorial designed for administrators. Just set aside one hour a day—lunchtime would be perfect—for a month, and you’ll be automating Windows tasks faster than you ever thought possible. You’ll start with the basics—what is PowerShell and what can you do with it.
Learn PowerShell Toolmaking in a Month of Lunches is the best way to learn PowerShell scripting and toolmaking in just one hour a day. It's packed with hands-on labs to reinforce what you're learning. It's an easy-to-follow guide that covers core scripting concepts using four practical examples. Each chapter builds on the previous one as you add custom formatting, error handling, input validation, help files and documentation and more.
Directions: Fill in the blanks in the following sentences with the
correct form of the verb given. (30 points)
Example: She (sleep, not) didn’t sleep last night.
1. I (call, not) __________ Clara yet. I’ll call her later.
2. We (finish, not) __________ this exam yet.
3. Mr. Perez travels to Washington, D.C. frequently. He (fly)
___________ there many times.
4. Lucas is not going to eat lunch with us today. He (eat, already)
____________. He (eat) __________ an hour ago.
5. I (meet) __________ Ann’s husband. I (meet) __________ him
at a conference last month....