I.Choose the best word to complete the sentences:
1. …(What, Whose, Which, How) car are you driving? – Mr Orson’s
2. My brother’s present is different…( with, from, for, into) mine.
3. The girl…( whose, who, what, which) you met yesterday is a famous pop singer.
4. We don’t go to school….( in, on, at, into) Sundays.
5. The film was…(such, very, too, so) boring that I couldn’t see it through.
6. David comes from Paris but he is very good…( in, at, on, of) English.
7. Ba stopped…( learn, learnt, learning, to learn) Chinese three months ago....