As the Internet continues to grow exponentially, the need for network engineers to build, maintain,
and troubleshoot the growing number of component networks also has increased significantly.
Because network troubleshooting is a practical skill that requires on-the-job experience, it has
become critical that the learning curve necessary to gain expertise in internetworking technologies be
reduced to quickly fill the void of skilled network engineers needed to support the fast-growing
Whether you're a beginning programmer who wants to build your first app or a professional developer looking to leverage the marketing power of the iPhone SDK, this book will help. It walks you through the basics for building a variety of iOS applications using Apple developer tools and covers the essential steps for creating apps that get accepted into the App Store. This new edition covers all the latest information, including key updates to iPad universal code and tips on developing specifically for mobile apps.
Tuyển tập báo cáo các nghiên cứu khoa học quốc tế ngành y học dành cho các bạn tham khảo đề tài: Effective continuing professional development for translating shared decision making in primary care: A study protocol
Tuyển tập báo cáo các nghiên cứu khoa học quốc tế ngành y học dành cho các bạn tham khảo đề tài: Developing a theory-based instrument to assess the impact of continuing professional development activities on clinical practice: a study protocol
Tuyển tập báo cáo các nghiên cứu khoa học quốc tế ngành y học dành cho các bạn tham khảo đề tài: How can continuing professional development better promote shared decision-making? Perspectives from an international collaboration
Research objectives: Identify the rationale and practical basis of E-learning materials to meet the needs and professional characteristics of the primary teachers; design E-learning materials and e-learning system to support the primary teachers’ professional development based on network communication technology.
Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) grew out of a need to write enterprise software based on Office
technology. The book chooses to satisfy this need from a practical perspective. Therefore, the book is
focused on delivering practical solutions for those seeking to port existing functionality to VSTO. Where
necessary, however, the book injects a healthy dose of theory so that developers can learn to think and
feel in this new technology.
Joseph L. LeBlanc started with computers at a very young age. His independent education gave him the flexibility to experiment and learn computer science. Joseph holds a bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems from the Oral Roberts University.
Joseph is currently a freelance Joomla! extension developer. He released a popular component tutorial in May 2004, then later authored the book Learning Joomla! 1.5 Extension Development: Creating Modules, Components, and Plugins with PHP. Work samples and open-source extensions are available at www.jlleblanc.com.
Chapter 14a: Question about HUMAN RESOURCES
1. What are the major advantages of the functional type of organization? a. b. c. d. Single point of contact for the customer Stable organizational structure Project orientation Multifunctional teams are easy to form
2. The project manager’s leadership style should be matched to the corresponding developmental level of the project team and should move through successive steps in the following order: a. b. c. d. Disciplinary, autocratic, participative. Projectized, matrix, functional. Team building, team development, responsibility assignment.
Chapter 19b: Answer key about PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. Answer: c There should be a change procedure in the project to handle changes that might be initiated by customers. The change procedure should include the cost for managing the change and the cost of developing the estimate for the effects of the change. 2. Answer: c Estimating is just that, an estimating process. Perhaps it would have been better for the project manager to have given all the information to the person responsible for the estimate. At this point the best thing to do is to use all of the information available...
Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce: From Novice to Professional is the first book of its kind to guide you through producing e-commerce applications with Rails, the stacked web framework taking the world by storm. The book dives right into the process of creating a production-level web application using agile methodologies and test-driven development combined with Rails best practices. You’ll take advantage of the latest crop of Rails plug-ins and helpers that will radically improve your programming schedule.
Professional Apache Tomcat 6 is primarily targeted toward administrators and engineers responsible for Tomcat configuration, performance tuning, system security, or deployment architecture. This book doesn’t cover Web application development using Tomcat. A lot of other books, such as our Beginning JavaServer Pages (Wrox Press, ISBN 0-7645-7485-X), fulfill this need. Instead, this book focuses on its primary audience — i.e., Tomcat administrators — and tries to provide what this audience needs as best as it can. This is the third edition in our Apache Tomcat series....
Chapter 12a: Question about TIME MANAGEMENT.
The following information and questions 1 through 10 refer to ﬁgure 1. A schedule was developed for a project to install windows in an apartment building. The project is a rush job, and the contractor has agreed to schedule the work on a single shift basis but will work seven days per week until the job is done. The project is to begin on May 1. Figure 1. Scheduling Practice Exercise.
1. What day in May will activity D have for its early ﬁnish date? a. b. c. d. May 13 May 6 May 7...
Chapter 14b: Answer key about HUMAN RESOURCES
1. Answer: b The major advantage of the functional organization over those listed is that the organization is quite stable. Project organizations are created and disbanded as the need for them arises. Functional organizations are also able to have high level of expertise in speciﬁc skill areas. These organizations also resist change. 2.
Chapter 13b: Answer key about COST MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: c Both the cost and accuracy of parametric models vary widely. They are most likely to be reliable when the historical information used to develop the model was accurate, the parameters used in the model are readily quantiﬁable, and the model is scalable (i.e., it works as well for a very large project as for a very small one). 2. Answer: b An analogous estimate is one that is arrived at by taking a project or part of a project that is already completed and adjusting the cost on the basis...
It is an exciting time to be a Windows developer. The arrival of Windows 8 is a complete game changer. The operating system and its development platform offer you an entirely new way to create rich, full-featured Windows-based applications. This team of authors takes you on a journey through all of the new development features of the Windows 8 platform specifically how to utilize Visual Studio 2012 and the XAML/C# languages to produce robust apps that are ready for deployment in the new Windows Store....