Functional Programming in C# leads you along a path that begins with the historic value of functional ideas. Inside, C# MVP and functional programming expert Oliver Sturm explains the details of relevant language features in C# and describes theory and practice of using functional techniques in C#, including currying, partial application, composition, memoization, and monads.
Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) grew out of a need to write enterprise software based on Office
technology. The book chooses to satisfy this need from a practical perspective. Therefore, the book is
focused on delivering practical solutions for those seeking to port existing functionality to VSTO. Where
necessary, however, the book injects a healthy dose of theory so that developers can learn to think and
feel in this new technology.
One of the goals of project management is to meet the expectations of the stakeholders of the project. Managing the quality of the project is the function that will allow this to happen. Quality management will include all the work that is necessary to ensure that each of the objectives of the project is met. In the latest edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMI emphasizes that the purpose of the project is to meet the requirements of the stakeholders. In the past, the project goal was to meet or exceed the customer’s...
Chapter 14a: Question about HUMAN RESOURCES
1. What are the major advantages of the functional type of organization? a. b. c. d. Single point of contact for the customer Stable organizational structure Project orientation Multifunctional teams are easy to form
2. The project manager’s leadership style should be matched to the corresponding developmental level of the project team and should move through successive steps in the following order: a. b. c. d. Disciplinary, autocratic, participative. Projectized, matrix, functional. Team building, team development, responsibility assignment.
Chapter 16a: Question about QUALITY MANAGEMENT
1. The processes required to ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken include all activities of the overall management function that determines the quality policy, objectives, and responsibilities and implements them by means such as quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement, within the quality system. This is called: a. b. c. d. Quality assurance. Quality control. Quality planning. Quality management.
Chapter 16b: Answer key about QUALITY MANAGEMENT
1. Answer: d Project quality management includes the processes required to ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken. It includes ‘‘all activities of the overall management function that determine the quality policy, objectives, and responsibilities and implements them by means such as quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement, within the quality system.’’ 2.
Chapter 14b: Answer key about HUMAN RESOURCES
1. Answer: b The major advantage of the functional organization over those listed is that the organization is quite stable. Project organizations are created and disbanded as the need for them arises. Functional organizations are also able to have high level of expertise in speciﬁc skill areas. These organizations also resist change. 2.
Media relations: gaining editorial coverage Issues and risk management Crisis management CEO reputation management Change management Internal communications Corporate identity and image management Managing stakeholder conflicts: NGOs and managing activists Corporate social responsibility Publications of Annual Reports: corporate reporting Corporation reputation management Financial and investor relations Managing shareholder expectationsExhibition and event management Brand building Promoting professional services and business to business services Managing sponsorship Managing relationship ...
When used with the MDX query language, SQL Server Analysis Services allows developers to build full-scale database applications to support such business functions as budgeting, forecasting, and market analysis.
Shows readers how to build data warehouses and multi-dimensional databases, query databases, and use Analysis Services and other components of SQL Server to provide end-to-end solutions
As one of the most popular open source content management systems available today, WordPress boasts a framework that allows you to easily customize and extend it through plugins. This comprehensive book shows you how plugins work, reviews the tools and APIs available in WordPress, and demonstrates how to extend the functionality of WordPress with plugins.
Standardized Functional Verification, digital hardware system, verification software, how to verify IP, technical framework
Standardized Functional Verification describes the science of functional verification that applies to any digital hardware system. With a precise and comprehensive terminology this book describes a thorough technical framework for achieving superior results with greater efficiency. It also defines a scientific basis for achieving functional closure and shows how true functional closure can be measured by software.
Beginning Object-Oriented Programming with VB 2005 is a comprehensive resource of correct coding procedures. Author Daniel Clark takes you through all the stages of a programming project, including analysis, modeling, and development, all using object-oriented programming techniques and Visual Basic .NET.
Clark explores the structure of classes and their hierarchies, as well as inheritance and interfaces. He also introduces the .NET Framework and the Visual Studio integrated development environment, or IDE. A real-world case study walks you through the design of a solution.
Tham khảo sách 'text book of professional communication skill and esp for engineers and professionals', kỹ thuật - công nghệ, cơ khí - chế tạo máy phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
This manual is your guide to creating user programs in the Function Block Diagram (FBD) programming language. The manual also includes a reference section that describes the syntax and functions of the language elements of Function Block Diagram.
The manual is intended for S7 programmers, operators, and maintenance/service personnel. In order to understand this manual, general knowledge of automation technology is required. In addition to, computer literacy and the knowledge of other working equipment
similar to the PC (e.g.
This book begins with you working along as Scott Guthrie builds a complete ASP.NET MVC reference application. He begins NerdDinner by using the File-New Project menu command within Visual Studio to create a new ASP.NET MVC Application. You'll then incrementally add functionality and features. Along the way you’ll cover how to create a database, build a model layer with business rule validations, implement listing/details data browsing, provide CRUD
The first edition of the Protection Officer
Training Manual(POTM) originated with
the birth of the International Foundation for
Protection Offi cers (IFPO) in 1988. Twelve dedi-cated security professionals from the United
States and Canada had a vision: to create an
organization that would provide meaningful
career opportunities for line security officers
throughout North America
(BQ) Part 1 book "Professional english in use medicine" presents the following contents: Basic (Health and illness, parts of the body, functions of the body), medical and paramedical, education and training, systems, dieases and symptoms.
The Planning Phase of the MSF Process Model culminates in the Project Plan
Complete Milestone. One of the primary deliverables of this milestone is the
functional specification. The functional specification describes the solution in
sufficient detail for the development team to implement it. Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC), available to IT Academies at a discounted price, is professional courseware intended for IT professionals and developers who build, support, and implement solutions by using Microsoft products and technologies.
DESIGN DISCOURSE: COMPOSING AND REVISING PROGRAMS IN PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL WRITING addresses the complexities of developing professional and technical writing programs. The essays in the collection offer reflections on efforts to bridge two cultures-what the editors characterize as the "art and science of writing"-often by addressing explicitly the tensions between them. DESIGN DISCOURSE offers insights into the high-stakes decisions made by program designers as they seek to "function at the intersection of the practical and the abstract, the human and the technical." Contribut...