Xem 1-9 trên 9 kết quả Your kidnéy
  • Your kidneys filter wastes from your blood and regulate other functions of your body. When your kidneys fail, you need treatment to replace the work of healthy kidneys to survive. Developing kidney failure means that you have some decisions to make about your treatment. If you choose to receive treatment, your choices are hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and kidney transplantation. Each of them has advantages and disadvantages. You may also choose to forgo treatment.

    pdf35p ngovanquang12c3 25-06-2010 60 15   Download

  • Your kidneys filter wastes from your blood and regulate other functions of your body. When your kidneys fail, you need treatment to replace the work of healthy kidneys to survive.

    pdf35p rosesdalat2803 06-07-2009 73 8   Download

  • National Kidney Foundation's Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (NKF-KDOQI™) did you know that the National Kidney Foundation's Kidney disease outcomes Quality initiative (KdoQi™) develops guidelines that help your doctor and health care team make important decisions about your medical treatment? the information in this booklet is based on the National Kidney Foundation's KdoQi™ recommended guidelines for diabetes, and it's very important for you to know. What is your stage of kidney disease? there are five stages of kidney disease. they are shown in the table below.

    pdf28p chubebandiem 14-12-2010 51 2   Download

  • Developing kidney failure means you have some decisions to make about your treatment. You may choose to forgo treatment. If you choose to receive treatment, your choices include hemodialysis, which requires a machine used to filter your blood outside your body; peritoneal dialysis, which uses the lining of your belly to filter your blood inside the body; and kidney transplantation, in which a new kidney is placed in your body. Each treatment has advantages and disadvantages.

    pdf35p ba3333 14-05-2011 30 6   Download

  • Mutual funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Autorité des marchés financiers’ fonds d’assurance-dépôts (Québec) or other deposit insurance. However, there are some safeguards in place to help protect investors. For example, a mutual fund’s assets must be held separately by a third party called a custodian. This is usually a chartered bank or trust company. Also, an independent auditor reviews and reports on the fund’s financial statements each year.

    pdf20p quaivatdo 18-11-2012 27 4   Download

  • People who get systemic radiation also may feel very tired. They may be more likely to get infections. If you have radiation therapy and chemotherapy at the same time, your side effects may be worse. The side effects can be distressing. You can talk with your doctor about ways to relieve them. You may find it helpful to read NCI’s booklet Radiation Therapy and You. Page 46 tells how to get NCI booklets.

    pdf0p taisaokhongthedung 07-01-2013 17 2   Download

  • A popular use of options known as "the 90/10 strategy" involves placing 10% of your investment funds in long (purchased) calls and the other 90% in a money market instrument (in our examples we use T-bills) held until the option's expiration. This strategy provides both leverage (from the options) and limited risk (from the T-bills), allowing the investor to benefit from a favorable stock price move while limiting the downside risk to the call premium minus any interest earned on the T-bills. Assume XYZ is trading at $60 per share.

    pdf19p quaivattim 04-12-2012 34 1   Download

  • Your Account Summary displays details such as balances, past-due amounts, and any open invoices for that account, as well as the ability to view or print PDFs of your invoices. The Search/Download tab allows you to search invoices and shipments, or download them for your records. Under My Options, you’ll be able to manage account settings, payment preferences, and users. And in the Message Center, you’ll see any pending messages from FedEx. Let’s take a closer look at some of the easy functionality of FedEx Billing Online Plus.

    pdf13p enter1cai 12-01-2013 21 1   Download

  • If your patient is critically ill with acute kidney injury (AKI), CRRT is one of the primary therapies. The goal of any continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) is to replace, as best as possible, the lost function of kidneys. CRRT provides slow and balanced fluid removal that even unstable patients - those with shock or severe fluid overload - can more easily tolerate. Both average and smaller size patients can undergo CRRT therapy and it can be adapted quickly to meet changing needs.

    ppt47p buiducminhthuy 04-12-2009 137 35   Download

Đồng bộ tài khoản