intTypePromotion=1

Observations on Efforts to Quantify the Economic Effects of Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

Chia sẻ: Zczc Zczx | Ngày: | Loại File: PDF | Số trang:41

0
41
lượt xem
6
download

Observations on Efforts to Quantify the Economic Effects of Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

Mô tả tài liệu
  Download Vui lòng tải xuống để xem tài liệu đầy đủ

The  value of  the UK  LCEGS  sector was £106.5 billion  in 2007/8.  In  terms of  size,  this puts  the  low  carbon  and  environmental  economy  somewhere  between  the  UK’s  healthcare  and  construction  sectors.   The UK is the world’s sixth largest low carbon and environmental economy, with 3.5% of global market  share.  As  shown  in  Figure 2,  the  Environmental  sector  accounts  for £22.3 billion  (21%) of  total UK  market  value,  Renewable  Energy  for  £31.1  billion  (29%),  and  the  Emerging  Low  Carbon  sector  for  £53.3 billion (50%). The ‘newer’ sectors of Renewable Energy and Emerging Low Carbon are therefore  significantly higher in value than the more established Environmental sector.  ...

Chủ đề:
Lưu

Nội dung Text: Observations on Efforts to Quantify the Economic Effects of Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

ADSENSE
ADSENSE

CÓ THỂ BẠN MUỐN DOWNLOAD

 

Đồng bộ tài khoản
2=>2