Bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 6-9
Chia sẻ: nguyenthibe72
Tham khảo tài liệu 'bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 6-9', ngoại ngữ, anh ngữ phổ thông phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 6-9
Question 1: Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part
different from the rest.
1) a. instead b. health c. dream d. dead
2) a. lasted b. hoped c. walked d. book ed
3) a. games b. partner s c. fields d. report s
4) a. the b. thus c. these d. they
5) a. occasion b. condition c. produc tion d. mission
Question2: Supply the correct form of the verbs in parentheses:(15 points)
1) I lit the fire at 6:00 and it (burn) brightly when Tom came in at 7:00.
2) I’m sorry. I (forget) already her name which you (give) me some days before.
3) Since he (buy) a new car, he (drive) to work every day.
4) That building (say) (build) in three years.
5) It’s no good (write) to him, he never answers letters. The only thing (do) is
6) Listen! I (hear) somebody knocking at the front door.
7) If you (smoke) less, you (have) much more money. But I don’t think you ever
8) Avoid (use) the infinitive after expression. “ It’s no use”
9. The police (pay) no attention to Cl¶e’s complaint.
Question3: Fill in each blank with the correct form of the word given in capital
1) The weather was terrible, so we had a very ............ holiday. PLEASE
2)Why was his lecture so ..........?
- Perhaps he consulted his partners so often. BORE
3) She always listens......... to what she is told. ATTENTION
4) He regularly writes .............. for our newspapers. POET
5) He was ........of the consequences in advances.
6) Have you got any ..............?
7) I had to check the wages in.............to my normal work. ADD
8) During his ..............the family lived in the countryside. CHILD
9) Don’t depend on him, he’s a very ..............person. RELY
10) Don’t be so .......,we’ve only been waiting a few minutes. PATIENT
Question4: Choose the best answer:(15 points)
1) Many people become ...............because of the natural disasters every year.
A. homeland B. homesick C. homeless D.
2) She was really ........by the beauty of the city.
A. impress B. impressed C. impression D.
3) He is a famous ..........
A. poetry B. poem C. poet D. poetic
4) The Malaysian unit of currency is the...............
A. ringgit B. baht C. rial D. yen
5) The national language in Malaysia is ................
A. Chinese B. English C. Malay D. Tamil
6) It was an .............day.
A. enjoy B. enjoyment C. enjoyable D.
7) They walked................half an hour to read the waterfall.
A. to B. at C. in D. for
8)Jeans ............all over the world.
A. sell B. sold C. is sold D. are
9)We feel very .........today.
A. happy B. happiness C. happily D.
10) I’ve looked ..............my new pen everywhere and I can’t find it anywhere.
A. at B. for C. up D. on
My parents saw me........at the railway station.
A. in B. for C. up D. off
All the classes were ..............painted.
A. bad B. badly C. worse D.
He is the man ...........helped me yesterday.
A. which B. who C. whom D.
Where are the photos which ............at the Christmas party?
A. took B. take C. are taken D.
I’m very ............that I will go to Dalat tomorrow.
A. excite B. excited C. excitedly D.
Question5: Reading comprehension:
a) Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only one
word in each space:(10 points)
Most American television programmes....(1)..produced in Hollywood. Each
year, proposals.....(2)...new television serials are submitted to network executives
for..(3)..Only a few are accepted often those linked ..(4)....a highly successful
performer or producer.
The ...(5)..phase is the writing of scripts. These scripts are reviewed....(6)....the
network and a small...(7)...is selected to be ...(8)....into pilot programmes if the
programming executives like a pilot programme or it ....(9)..good rating in a trial
telecast, the pilot eventually gets produced as a regularly scheduled...(10)..
b) Read the following passage and decide if the statements are true(T) or false
In an experiment in Canada, ten- year- old children were put in classes of four
sizes: 16, 23, 30 and 37 children in each class. Their teachers said that the smaller
classes would result in more individual attention and better marks. However, when
the children were tested, those in the smaller classes didn’t get higher marks than the
others, except in mathematics. Moreover, pupils in the larger classes said they like
school as much.
Perhaps the most surprising result was the difference between what the teachers
expected and the actual results obtained. More than 90% of the teachers expected
the smaller classes to do well.
1) In an experiment in Cambodia, ten-year-old children were put in four different
classes with different sizes.
2) According to the teachers, teachers will pay more attention to students in smaller
classes and students will get higher marks.
3) The result of the experiment showed that students in smaller classes got higher
marks than those in the larger classes.
4) Children in smaller classes enjoyed school more than those in larger classes.
5) Less than 100% teachers expected students in smaller classes to do well.
Question6: Do as direction bellow:
a. Correct the mistakes for each sentence .
1) Today is more sunny as yesterday.
2) What was the happier day of your life?
3) We have lived here for last year.
4) I’m please hear you had an enjoyable Christmas vacation.
5) I used to lived on a farm when I was a child.
b. Complete each of the following sentences, using the
1) Next Sunday/ we/ go/ Hai Phong/ which/ big/ city/ northeast/ Viet Nam.
2) Brother/ wish/ that/ can speak/ English/ fluent/ as/ native speaker.
3) I/ ask/ whether/ he/ study/ university/ America/ then.
4) If/ it/ not rain/ tomorrow/ I/ go camping/ friends.
5) Phong/ be/ absent/ school/ since/ he/ break/ leg.
Question 7: Combine the following pairs of sentences into ones using the
words given in
1) The coffee was very hot. I couldn’t drink it. (too)
2) The ice is quite thick. We can walk on it. (enough)
3) The road was very icy. They couldn’t drive fast. (so)
4) I went to school as usual yesterday. I had a terrible cold. (although)
5) He cannot speak Chinese. I cannot speak Chinese. (neither)
1-c 2-a 3-d 4-b 5-a
1-was burning 5) writing; to do; to go; see
2) have already forgotten; gave 6) hear
3) bought; has been driving 7) smoked; would have
4) is said; to have been built 8) using
Question 3: 9) paid/ had phoned
1) unpleasant 2- boring 3- attentively 4- poems 5-
6- suggestion 7- addition 8- childhood 9- unreliable 10-
1-C 2-B 3- C 4-A 5-C 6-C 7-D 8-D 9-A
10-B 11-D 12-B 13-B 14-D 15-B
Question 5. a)
1- are 5- next 9- gets
2- for 6- by 10- programme
3- consideration 7- number
4- to/ with 8- developed
1-F 2-T 3-F 4-F 5-T
hear to hear
1. Next Sunday we are going to Hai Phong which is a big city in the northeast of
2. My brother wishes that he could speak English fluently as a native speaker.
3. I asked him whether he was studying/ studied at a university in America then.
4. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, I’ll go camping with my friends.
5. Phong has been absent from school since he broke his leg.
1. The coffee was too hot for me to drink.
2. The ice is thick enough for us to walk on.
The road was very icy, so they couldn’t drive fast.
( or: The road was so icy that they couldn’t drive fast.)
4) Although I had a terrible cold, I went to school as usual yesterday.
5) Neither he nor I can speak Chinese.
( or: He cannot speak Chinese, and neither can I.)
Top Download Tiếng Anh Phổ Thông
40p 6339 3818
84p 8537 3673
63p 2473 1713
225p 3222 2197
117p 1907 728
9p 1246 766
17p 5687 5566
42p 7020 3738
58p 3829 3525
126p 1731 1373
7p 10 1